Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? (345 Views)

New Ways To Link NIN With Your Major Bank Account 2024 / What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by yizzyweezy: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
Would love to get everyone's opinion. I know a lot of people are going to say capital, which is obviously an important factor, but I feel there's more to it than capital.

I have an established ecom store in the dropshipping space, and although it hasn't been easy keeping up with FB Ads inconsistencies, Google shopping, etc, I can say I've been able to break the carrier of "wanting to make money" and actualizing it into reality!

What's stopping you?
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by Nackzy: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
During Registration ...Most at times there's no option for Nigerians in Country selection n other stuffs

1 Like

Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by xtaphare321(f): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
yizzyweezy:
Would love to get everyone's opinion. I know a lot of people are going to say capital, which is obviously an important factor, but I feel there's more to it than capital.

I have an established ecom store in the dropshipping space, and although it hasn't been easy keeping up with FB Ads inconsistencies, Google shopping, etc, I can say I've been able to break the carrier of "wanting to make money" and actualizing it into reality!

What's stopping you?
Early this year, l wanted to venture into droppshipping, downloaded alot of YouTube videos but still couldn't go ahead with it because of
1. Fear of failing
2. No mentor
That is it
Re: What's Your Major Setback In Making Money Online In 2019? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mine is just not being able to decide on anything.

I have capital.,, but what to venture into is my biggest problem.

(1) (Reply)

How To Shop Directly From US/UK To Your Doorsteps In Nigeria / Top Real Owners Of MTN Nigeria Revealed / DON'T START A BLOG PLEASE! DO THIS RATHER AND EARN $50 DAILY!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.