Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Come Up With Good Business Ideas. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come Up With Good Business Ideas. (364 Views)

Struggling To Come Up With Content? Here's What You Need / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Up With Good Business Ideas. by solablings(f): 6:05pm On May 15, 2019
Is there that business in Nigeria where one can invest 5m to 10m and gain at least 59% monthly ?

Help as I urgently need this
Re: Come Up With Good Business Ideas. by kunleweb: 6:27pm On May 15, 2019
The race for high profits than safe profits may undermine the objective. Careful.
Re: Come Up With Good Business Ideas. by solablings(f): 6:57pm On May 15, 2019
kunleweb:
The race for high profits than safe profits may undermine the objective. Careful.
I wanted to say safe profits what's your advise?
Re: Come Up With Good Business Ideas. by kunleweb: 6:59pm On May 15, 2019
solablings:
I wanted to say safe profits what's your advise?

I have over 25 researched and documented businesses. Im not parting with my ideas sorry. The least I'll do is sell one and at an expensive price
Sorry I'm expensive. Took tedious research to do this..

If you partner berra. You get safe 10% monthly for 24 months. There's 200 acres farm. Land which is fixed property that guarantees investment.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn More Income Online / Oando: Court Restrains SEC From Removing Tinubu, Boyo / Port Harcourt Mall Is Safe For Customers- Chioma Okorie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.