Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) (25817 Views)

Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash / Odion Ighalo Scoring For The Record Books, Nets Sixth In 6 Games / Super Eagles Improve In FIFA Rankings; Now Sixth In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
I LOVE YOU BRO. THANKS.
wunmi590:
This man clearly show every struggling people on the surface of the earth that,no matter what you are going through never give up.

When all hope is lost, when nobody ever believed in him bouncing back, he did the unthinkable.

Your story just changed my thinking that even if you think you have been written off, never give up and keep pushing and you will definitely get a positive result.

Welcome back to the original wood we know, every other forest firewood nah fake
Re: Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) by ddooskie(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
wunmi590:
This man clearly show every struggling people on the surface of the earth that,no matter what you are going through never give up.

When all hope is lost, when nobody ever believed in him bouncing back, he did the unthinkable.

Your story just changed my thinking that even if you think you have been written off, never give up and keep pushing and you will definitely get a positive result.

Welcome back to the original wood we know, every other forest firewood nah fake

Rosarie:
This should be a lesson to those contemplating sucide pls do not give up.
I watched him today he said he never thought he could win it again
He wore the greeen jacket with pride.his son who had been hearing the dad used to be a winner saw the dad winning

Your comments saved a life. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) by LawyerLomo(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
[/quote][/color]
Cholls:
my brother's and sister's one day one day we will rejoice

Amen
Re: Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) by mylove4God(f): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
Never say never. Don't ever conclude about someone when God and person has not.
Re: Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) by otipoju(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Philpham:
Foo.lish man tomorrow he will swing his scrotal sac into another woman's skirt. Community d.ic.k

Na him make mistake go wife bar tender.
Really bad choice.

Thats why i dont blame Christiano Ronaldo wey no htrr marry anybody. Man go work finish one woman wey you no marry as virgin go come collect half your money because you do natural things wey man dey do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nice one.. The spirit of never giving up...

Do you see yourself earning more or having streams of income?

Being a distributor and travelling out of Nigeria?

Make a call or send a text and i will get back to you.

Re: Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) by verifiablefacts: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
sirusX:

When you're down....the only way to go is up
Buster Moon

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) by falopey: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
JustCurious:
Anyone could be great, (again).
I don’t believe that white guy in Tiger Wood picture shirt is wearing that with good intention. That’s Tiger Woods mugshot after he was arrested for driving under influence last year. I believe he’s there to ridicule him thinking he would lose. Of all Tiger Woods pictures, the white guy could only use his arrest mugshot.

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) by marooh: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
Tiger thanksfor the great wood u cause give me now
Re: Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) by grandstar(m): 12:01am On Apr 16, 2019
Cholls:
my brother's and sister's one day one day we will rejoice

He might be okay with it just the way some don't give a rat's behind about grey hair.
Re: Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) by skales67(m): 2:28am On Apr 16, 2019
falopey:
I don’t believe that white guy in Tiger Wood picture shirt is wearing that with good intention. That’s Tiger Woods mugshot after he was arrested for driving under influence last year. I believe he’s there to ridicule him thinking he would lose. Of all Tiger Woods pictures, the white guy could only use his arrest mugshot.

Exactly my thoughts. But finally, the guy is laughing "with" him now!

Morale of the story: Never allow what your enemies think, say or do weigh you down. Strive to get back up again and those who laughed at you will laugh with you

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) by wunmi590(m): 5:46am On Apr 16, 2019
Pointguardusa:
I LOVE YOU BRO. THANKS.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) by wunmi590(m): 5:47am On Apr 16, 2019
ddooskie:

Your comments saved a life. smiley

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) by phiszo(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2019
He should learn to tame his 3rd leg this time around.
Re: Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) by banio: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2019
More money for Tiger Woods. One Oloshi will be wishing for marriage, so as to arrange a divorce settlement after two years.

Tiger Woods is now wiser. Scrub the puvsy without commitment. Scrub the puxsy hard, fast, strong and ruggedly.
grin
Re: Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) by Flakkie1130(f): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
May God crown our efforts with prosperity. God you see me as I dey hustle oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala: Search For Striker And Pilot Called Off - MySportDab / Real Madrid Signs Ferland Mendy / Kelechi Iheanacho To Sign For Manchester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.