Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

One Plot Of Land With Foundation Of 4BD RM On It Belong To Me, Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / One Plot Of Land With Foundation Of 4BD RM On It Belong To Me, Ibadan (665 Views)

Construction Of A 4bd/rm Duplex Benin City, Edo State / Construction Of A Twin 4bd/rm Duplex @IBADAN By Dioritestructures / Construction Of A 4bd/rm Duplex With A Bq @Abeokuta by Dioritestructures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Plot Of Land With Foundation Of 4BD RM On It Belong To Me, Ibadan by Property080: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
This Property is Own By Me and my Other Four Brother Left to us by our Father ...We are selling it due to that All of us Has our personal houses scattered Town and we dont need this one so we all concluded to sell it since we have already biuld our parent another one inside University College Hospital Estate ,Ojoo Gospel Road Behind Barack Roundabout. The Particular Property is located at :Along Iwo road, Manatan, Olodo,Ikumapayi,Kajola Estate. Ibadan,Oyo State Nigeria. Contact me one of the aurhorize owner Mr.Clifford 080 35627372 : This is situated on A Plots of land : All Original Document are valid and you can verify if u want ...Call for inspection at any time ...Please No Scam ,No Fraud any detection will be handed over to military, Fsars ,Or DSS : We don't want third hand agent ..we strictly want end buyer ....

Call Mr.Clifford on 08035627372 or 08180817326

Asking Price : N2.5m ( Negotiable )

1 Like

Re: One Plot Of Land With Foundation Of 4BD RM On It Belong To Me, Ibadan by davenaija: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ok
Re: One Plot Of Land With Foundation Of 4BD RM On It Belong To Me, Ibadan by Property080: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2019
Thank U
Re: One Plot Of Land With Foundation Of 4BD RM On It Belong To Me, Ibadan by Iseoluwani: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2019
Property080:
Thank U

How many plots
Re: One Plot Of Land With Foundation Of 4BD RM On It Belong To Me, Ibadan by Property080: 3:03am On Aug 30, 2019
Land still Available for sale ...contact above number or calls or send WhatsApp message

(1) (Reply)

Life Pension / Exquisitely Finished 6Bedroom Bungalow On 630sqm Land At Ibeshe Ikorodu. (pics) / To Let"""tastefully 3bedroom Flat At Oke Alo Gbagada (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.