Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Game Of Pleasure(18+) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Game Of Pleasure(18+) (53096 Views)

The Business Of Pleasure / A Game Of Love And Obsession / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2019
About 10% of me wanted to stop her but it felt too good to put up much of a fight. All I
could do was lean back in the tub and let this vixen Bleep her ass on my c*ck. I closed
my eyes as her butthole engulfed my entire length taking it to hilt. Constant warm, soft, wet pleasure surrounded my entire c*ck
and I loved every bit of it.
“See what you get when just let me have my
way, you get to screw my tight little ass hole”
she said just before she started to ride my
dick.
“Besides I did what you said.I didn’t
put your c*ck back in my c*nt” she
laughed.
“You f*cking b*tch” I grunted meeting her
thrusts with my own, unconsciously trying
split her in half.
“You like this ass though don’t you? Yeah, you
like it, you like shoving that big f*cking c*ck in my tight little ass” she purred,egging me on.
"This ass belongs to
you now baby.Whenever you want you can shove that big fat c*ck in me” she said right
before kissing me hard shoving her tongue into my mouth.
She then started screaming violently and began thrashing on me.I could tell she
was having a major orgasm.
As it subsided, she stood up and let my c*ck slide out of her now expanded ass hole. She
tried to get up and walk out of the hot tub but her legs were too weak.
“Ow, you really wore me out” she giggled resting against me.
“Take me to the bed”
she whispered wrapping her arms around my neck.
I moved my arms under her back and legs lifting her and standing up. I exited the Jacuzzi and walked to the bed setting her
down gently.
I grabbed one of the towels I saw drying myself off and threw one to her and watched as she rubbed it on her over body.
“Well you got what you wanted. Can I at least get something to eat here?” I said stroking my still hard c*ck.
“Of course, all you had to do was ask” she said reaching for the phone and dialing room service.
I got my food and sat down at the table to eat. Surprisingly,
Deola didn’t get any food for herself and i asked her why.
“Well tonight, I have a taste for something that’s not on the menu” she said seductively.
“Like what?” I asked, looking confused. She only smiled and told me to just finish my meal.
I went back to eating and I became so focused on my meal that I didn’t notice Deola
disappear. I looked around and before long,i felt something between my legs under the
table and almost jumped out my chair.
I pulled the dining cloth up to see Deola holding my c*ck, looking up at me smiling.
She said nothing and only began sucking on the tip. It felt great feeling her tongue swirling around the mushroom
head. She would even push her tongue against my slit as if trying to push it inside. It
felt amazing. She then started going down the shaft taking more of my length into her
mouth. She would deep throat me purposely gagging herself, all the while her eyes stayed looking at me. Each time she would come
back up, she planted a kiss on the head as if it were her signature.
“Mmmm I could suck on this fat candy all day” she said while moving to my balls. She
began licking all over it and she even sucked it in to her mouth. 'This woman was indeed a master at sucking cock' I thought
whilst I put my hand on the top of her head.
“Come on baby, give me that delicious pudding. I fed
you,now it’s time you feed me.” She said before sucking hard on my c*ck head while she stroked the base of my shaft.
After 30 more seconds of this I was getting really close. Deola must have felt this and
stroked even faster.
“Oh sh*t!!” I moaned as I gave her all the sperm I had in my balls and unloaded it down her throat.
“Mmmm” she hummed as she swallowed all of it. I just kept firing and after about 15 more seconds she swallowed it all.
“Mmmmm. I think that was best load of cream I’ve ever tasted and certainly the biggest” she said licking her lips.
“Well. You’ve definitely drained my balls.” I laughed.
“Come to bed with me” she said taking me by the hand and leading me back inside to
the bed. She pushed me down and I lay back resting my head on the pillow. She climbed
on the bed resting her head and arm on my bare chest and she had her leg swung over me with her knee just below my c*ck.
I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep. Occasionally I would feel Deola’s hand sweep across my c*ck. I guess she just couldn’t
keep her hands off of it. I laughed to myself.
Within a minute I was in dreamland.

9 Likes

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nickibeauty(f): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
baddest
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Ann2012(f): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
OP.....you no go kill person ooooo grin

Thanks for the update
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by aprilwise(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
OP. Nice one.
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nickibeauty:
baddest
Na you o
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by skubido(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ann2012:
OP.....you no go kill person ooooo grin

No be small tin ooo

1 Like

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by arukwe123(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
This story should be in sexuality section.
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Ann2012(f): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
skubido:

No be small tin ooo

This OP wan spoil me finish
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Silver1996(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
You're doing an amazing work here bro.....
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
Silver1996:
You're doing an amazing work here bro.....
Thanks man. I appreciate.
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ann2012:

Spoil who?. I just dey look you with one eye. Is it not you i used to see in every erotic story on this literature section? Abi shey na because i no dey talk?.lol
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Ann2012(f): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
Intermilanfan:
Spoil who?. I just dey look you with one eye. Is it not you i used to see in every erotic story on this literature section? Abi shey na because i no dey talk?.lol

Haaaa shocked
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by izaray(f): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
Op carry go ahead ahead
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
izaray:
Op carry go ahead ahead
smiley You dey enjoy am abi?
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by skubido(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ann2012:

U beta no gri ooo cuz I no dey oooo
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Brainyster(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Guy you bad oh grin, my hands dey up, I dey feel you
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Ann2012(f): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
skubido:

U beta no gri ooo cuz I no dey oooo

I no go gree rara
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by ymoneyjigaba(m): 12:11am On Apr 20, 2019
Kwantinue mice write up
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by kellyjc(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2019
Op Op Op,how many times did i call you....are you still in bed grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
kellyjc:
Op Op Op,how many times did i call you....are you still in bed grin grin grin
grin Abeg,I dey prostrate for una. Make una no vex. I dey at work. I go update later in the day.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by SaintBOLEX(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
Chisos.....
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
7)
When I woke up,I felt so relaxed. The sun was beaming in and there was a cool breeze coming in from an open window.
I looked down to see Deola looking up at me, her head still on my chest. We said nothing
to each other.
She looked so beautiful and I couldn’t help but to feel like I was in love in that moment. But I
knew I was just in love with the moment, not Deola. The way she looked then almost made me forget how much of a b*tch and a
sl*t she was.
“I love sleeping with you” Deola purred moving her hand back and forth on my chest.
“Yeah. This was nice even though you made me betray your best friend, and blackmailed
me into screwing your ass.” I said to her smiling.
“Hey,how else is a woman supposed to get a nice c*ck like yours?”
“I heard plastic surgery has improved.”
“I think I’ll stick to blackmail.” she said reaching down to grab my morning wood.
“Oooh looks like someone is ready for more.” She smiled slyly.
“Well then, I guess I should get back to my Sola” I said,brushing her hand off and getting out of bed. “Your time is
up.We agreed upon the night and that was all."
“I guess you’re right.I’m going to be busy today anyway. I’ve got some calls to make to the police”
she smiled evilly.
I glared at her “Are you kidding me?!!
You’re going back on your word!”
“Depends.” she shrugged with the grin still on her face.
I knew what she wanted and I just wanted to get this over with.
I walked back over to the bed and grabbed her by her ankles pulling her hard to the edge of the bed. Her eyes widened.
“What...."
I cut her off instantly spreading her legs and shoving my c*ck into her c*nt to the hilt.
She gasped for air.
“Oh sh*t!!” was all she could get out.
I grabbed her by her neck as if to strangle her while i continued to
plow her as hard as I could. My c*ck was hitting her cervix every time.
I knew it was probably painful for her and that turned me on a little.
“You wanted to get screwed.” I growled harshly.
She only responded by squealing in pain and pleasure. Even
though I was enjoying this, I couldn’t keep it up and I pulled out of her and pulled her head to my c*ck.
I began ejaculating in front of her face.
“I want in my mouth.” she said breathlessly.
“I don’t care” I grunted painting her face with my seed. She immediately began wiping
it off her face with her hands and licking it off.
“Now.Was that so 'hard'?” she laughed at her pun. “If you ever get tired of Sola, you know where to find me.”
“Like that will ever happen.” I said, going into the bathroom to clean myself up. I got dressed
and got out of there as quickly as I could.
I wanted to see Miss Sola as soon as possible but I didn’t head back over to her house right away.
I went to my hostel and got changed into a semi-formal attire. I wanted to do something special for Miss Sola. I bought her a
dozen roses and went to her house.
I knocked on her gate and couldn’t help but laugh that as many times I had been here, I
never came to the front.
Miss Sola opened the gate shortly and nearly tackled me while dragging me into the house.

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by skubido(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
But nawa ooo
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Ann2012(f): 5:54am On Apr 21, 2019
skubido:
But nawa ooo

Serious wa ooooo
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
cool happy sunday,pals.
Abeg, make i no corrupt una minds today. Today is too holy for that. Till tuesday.One love.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Ann2012(f): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
Intermilanfan:
cool happy sunday,pals.
Abeg, make i no corrupt una minds today. Today is too holy for that. Till tuesday.One love.

No wahala, I go manage cleanse my mind cheesy b4 Tuesday

1 Like

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ann2012:

lol. Dey deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by skubido(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ann2012:

Chai
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by tolaskil1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
Wow wwa
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by OPC90(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
4 characters, 3 players, yet so captivating... but is only on naira land that all guys have 8 and 9 inchs dick... hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by SaintBOLEX(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lobatan
Re: Game Of Pleasure(18+) by AJECKING(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
*in mayorkun's voice*

i'm gonna stick with youu like a bamboo...
brus! you be genius ooo...
are u getting me!..
are u getting me....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Make A Sentence With 3 "Because" / Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / A Tale Of Love (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.