Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,353 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Business Of Pleasure - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Business Of Pleasure (513 Views)

What Made Comic Books Disappear In Nigeria? The Business Of Comic Books / Game Of Pleasure(18+) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Business Of Pleasure by Lyricool116(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Like every other street, palmview street is very normal and has everyone going about their daily activities during the day, but is totally different at night, the loud music, colourful lights and sounds of cars going in and out of there every night made it stand out.

People looking for fun often visited the infamous "The Red Bar-Clubhouse" on palmview street to drink and chillax. The club has a bar, a shisha lounge and If you are Hot, you can pay a visit to the brothel behind it to have sex with one of the oloshos there. Big, petite, fine, ugly, skillful and all sorts were there to satisfy your urge if you could afford them.

Olosho or Ashawo as they are called, are commercial sex workers who imprudently trade their bodies for money. They are the most disciplined business persons you'd ever meet. They don't joke with their business and they don't give out their commodity on credit. "Money for hand, Back for ground" is their slogan.

They get along well with their patronizers as if they're in a proper relationship, but can flare up the next minute if the terms of business is breached. Slightly negotiable prices are paid for their services and once a customer reaches orgasm, it's game over unless subscription is renewed.

Abdul and his friends were regulars here. Emabong was his favourite customer. It was obvious that he often patronize the Calabar girl because she was his kind of woman. She was tall, fair, beautiful, curvy and her skills and moaning drives her customers wild. They were fond of each other only for pleasure and nothing else. She was the kind of lover that doesn't get jealous, or throw tantrums. She gave him attention whenever he needed it with no excuses even when he was broke.

Emabong was loyal to Abdul and he returned the favour by being nice and he spent money on her whenever he visits the clubhouse. She sometimes closes business for the day whenever he was around. She offered him home services too, an exclusive. Abdul was that special to her, was it his money, swag or good looks that got her attracted to Abdul? that I can't tell.

Abdullahi is from a noble family in town. His father (Alhaji Nura) was a successful and famous business man who had two wives and took good care of his family. Abdul was sent to Cyprus to study Software Engineering but he came back with Tattoos, an accent and a flare for smoking shisha and vape. He was also used to driving around town with sport cars. Contrary to the religious beliefs he was raised with, Abdul was a staunch drunk and drug user.

When Alhaji Nura got tired of his first son's deviant attitude and excesses, he gave him one of his houses at Rafin-Kadda GRA and arranged a marriage between him and his long time girlfriend Khadija with the hope that once he settles down, he'll become a responsible individual. A business was also set up for Abdul to manage and cater for his young family.

After just three months, the marriage failed and Khadija divorced him. His business was also failing because Abdul wasn't stable in managing his interior design business. He was used to spending frivolously on drugs and women and his sales personnels also helped themselves with some of the money.
As usual, Abdul and his cohorts Bitrus and Khalid stormed the club house to smoke shisha and do what they do best. After a while, Abdul excused himself to see his favourite mistress Emabong. Its been almost a week since he enjoyed her company and only her body and touch could calm his raging hormones, the thought of it made him excited. He staggered and made his way to her room only to find it locked. The sound coming from inside meant that she was busy working with another client.

�️ "Ema baby. Your boy AB-Flex don come. abeg do quick make I enter." he impatiently spoke after waiting for 10minutes.

�"Uh my guy I dey cum. I'm busy now" she managed to reply him. Obviously occupied with wild sensual ectasy.

�️ "Okay do quick. I wan do too" he said while pressing his phone.

20 minutes passed and Emabong was still inside. One could hear echoes of panting screaming through the walls. When Abdul couldn't take it anymore, he decided to leave.

"Haba AB-Flex come na" Emabong called.
"Girl you f**** up na. You just leave me here dey inside dey f*** that bastard." He angrily replied.

As Abdul was about to enter into Emabong's room he was mistakenly hit by the previous customer who was hurrying to leave after dressing up.

"Kai Uwar ka. After wasting my time now you are hitting me." Abdul insulted him " Do you know who I am" he added.

"I'm sorry. Ba da gangar bane. Kada ka kara zagi na. Karuwa ce ba kuma matan kowa ba ce" the other guy replied obviously trying to avoid a brawl.
[English Translation: I'm sorry. it's not intentional. Don't ever insult me again. She's a prostitute and she's nobody's wife]

As soon as the man replied, Abdul froze because the voice sounded very familiar. As they turned and looked at each other, the other guy fainted and to Emabong's astonishment, Abdul started screaming "Waiyo Allah! A'uzubinlai" before carrying him out on his shoulder and driving him off to the hospital. Leaving Bitrus and Khalid wondering what was happening.

Where did Abdul know him? Find out more in the next episode.

Before the let's discuss;
1. What is the reason why a guy like Abdul would help rush the other guy to the hospital?

2. Who do you think the other guy is?

© Samuel Thomas Jr.

Please like my Facebook page "Lyricool Liturgy" and @lyricool_liturgy (I'll follow back) for more juicy contents

Re: The Business Of Pleasure by Ayemileto(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Who else can it be, if not his Dad? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Literally Get A Digital Skill With My Training And Earn / Promoting Killers / I Need A Beta Reader Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.