Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City (1583333 Views)

East African Federation (EAC) / Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics / African City Skyline Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Egbejii: 3:25am On Nov 04, 2016
As a Nigerian who has lived in Kenya for several years (2012-2016) I know many things about Kenya. Back then when I first came to Kenya I noticed it was VERY cold and extremely nice. Even places like Roysambu was nicer to live in but as time passed, I started learning different things and got to know much more about the political structure. Kenya as I know is once of the best place to live in Africa. Been to Capetown and J'borg and I'll say if I'm given a chance today I'll go back and live there. Kenya is AMAZING! You'll always want to go back. I was about 20 when I went there, left at 24. The night life is amazing. From clubs in west lands to the ones springing up around Hurligam (The likes of B club and Kiza). Nothing beats Kenyan nightlife. I MEAN NOTHING!!!!!. The ladies are amazing too and easy to talk to.

One thing I don't like about the country is the fact that tribalism runs through every sector of the country. The politicians know this and they flare the fire of tribalism. Corruption is also very very rampant. You'd see a cabinet secretary steal billions of shillings of funds meant for NYS and nothing happens! And you'd also see the health ministry stealing over 5 billion shillings from Kenyans who are sick and helpless! In Kenya you have to steal big and go scott free. If you steal little you'll end up in jail.

Apart from that and the way they treat Nigerians upon arrival, Kenyans are generally nice and welcoming people. Power is stable 24/7 and water is stable too. If you're Nigerian and you want to start a hustle out of Nigeria then Kenya is very good option for you. Amazing country I'd say. I love Kenya and would return often to see that country. You guys should elect a capable government soon! You need it. Kenya needs to be driven in the right direction. People like Boniface Mwangi are really trying tho. He's my good friend and I love his Spirit.

Pa Moja my Kenyan people. Kwaheri till next time smiley

6 Likes

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 7:10am On Nov 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 7:22am On Nov 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 7:39am On Nov 05, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2016

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:19am On Nov 06, 2016
Nyari

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:28am On Nov 06, 2016
Fair Acres

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:41am On Nov 06, 2016
Cobble Stone Gardens - Karen

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Hbuyosh(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Gallivant, u are really really killing me with this photos. Wow!

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 12:41am On Nov 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 12:43am On Nov 07, 2016
Hbuyosh:
Gallivant, u are really really killing me with this photos. Wow!

Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 12:46am On Nov 07, 2016

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Kenyanstar: 3:03am On Nov 07, 2016
Gallivant I love your determination... lovely.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
Kenyanstar:
Gallivant I love your determination... lovely.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Redhill - Limuru

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mae Ridge - Runda

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rosslyn Heights

Rosslyn Springs

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by seangy4konji: 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
I just left Kenya today and it's a nice place.

Warning to people going there. If you take old 100 dollar notes. They won't accept it. You might get stranded.

Nice people though. In midrand South Africa now.

4 Likes

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Kenyanstar: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
seangy4konji:
I just left Kenya today and it's a nice place.

Warning to people going there. If you take old 100 dollar notes. They accept it. You might get stranded.

Nice people though. In midrand South Africa now.
Hope you got an opportunity to visit outside Nairobi.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by seangy4konji: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
No. I was in the airport.i am going there for three days next week so will enter the Tientsin and see the city. Nice place though and people I met.
Kenyanstar:

Hope you got an opportunity to visit outside Nairobi.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Kenyanstar: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
seangy4konji:
No. I was in the airport.i am going there for three days next week so will enter the Tientsin and see the city. Nice place though and people I met.
Hahaha... you are very much welcome. I suggest a few spots you might find interesting like Nairobi national park, Animal orphanage, night clubbing, Nairobi bird watching, visit Karura forest waterfalls & lots of activities.

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by seangy4konji: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
Thanks for the mention. I will sure try to try them out. Must.
Kenyanstar:

Hahaha... you are very much welcome. I suggest a few spots you might find interesting like Nairobi national park, Animal orphanage, night clubbing, Nairobi bird watching, visit Karura forest waterfalls & lots of activities.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Kitisuru

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
Windy Ridge Heights - Karen

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
Edenville - Kiambu Road

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tree Lane, Karen

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Bifwoli: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
I'm really loving the explosion of quality housing estates all over even though Kiambu seems to be the "new frontier" .

Keep more coming Gallivant.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by seangy4konji: 2:20am On Nov 10, 2016
Any NL guy in Nairobi next weekend who could host
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 4:38am On Nov 10, 2016
Lavington

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 4:43am On Nov 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (204) (Reply)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.