Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,684 members, 7,851,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City (1582352 Views)

East African Federation (EAC) / Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics / African City Skyline Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by naliakar: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2009
@ Volina
i doubt if ur from enugu, r u sure ur nt .5 kenyanaija?

Look at this one oo. You now want to make me Kenyan. You see how the Nigerian charm never wears off that easily. You pretend to hate them like mwanamwiwa does but deep deep you say I wish. When are you coming to Enugu we share Egusi soup together? Kenyan women!!! Nah. They need polishing.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2009
We dont hate Naijas but they are not known for their charm  smiley

Look at this one oo. You now want to make me Kenyan. You see how the Nigerian charm never wears off that easily. You pretend to hate them like mwanamwiwa does but deep deep you say I wish. When are you coming to Enugu we share Egusi soup together? Kenyan women!!! Nah. They need polishing.

Haha,this is what I was talking about,why would I wish to be Nigerian?
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2009
City Hall.

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2009

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2009
Mombasa road,

Before,

Now,

They have not yet marked the highway and some parts are still being redone but it is wide enough to accomodate 3-4 cars in each direction, and its great driving on this road.

New office block on Mombasa road (Southern Nairobi).

Tulip House, MSA road.

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2009
Flats, South C suburb.

Apartments, Ngong road (N.West Nairobi)

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2009

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2009
Sameer business park site, MSA road.

New industries in Embakasi.

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2009
The Nairobi Hospital, Hurlingham/Upperhill.

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2009

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2009

Apartments, Norfolk area.

Akila, southern Nairobi.

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2009

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by naliakar: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2009
@Mwanamwiwa

Does Nairobi Kenya have any universities? I would love to see their pictures. You see, naija leads in education and in educational institutions. That is why Naija produces unmatched brainpower in Africa. Show me what your universities look like and my comments henceforth about Nairobi and overrated Kenya will be salutary.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ikeyman00(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2009
masssia
  Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City
« #1091 on: July 14, 2009, 02:06 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are a jealous idiot 

we dnt have idots like u in nigeria

so where naw kenya? yeap !
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 12:04am On Jul 23, 2009
@Mwanamwiwa

Does Nairobi Kenya have any universities? I would love to see their pictures. You see, naija leads in education and in educational institutions. That is why Naija produces unmatched brainpower in Africa. Show me what your universities look like and my comments henceforth about Nairobi and overrated Kenya will be salutary.

We have universities and great ones at that,this is not the place since most of them are outside Nairobi,start a Kenya country thread and I will post them,btw Naija has an unmatched brainpower due to unmatched pop in Africa,otherwise check the stats,pop. wise Kenya is third in literacy rates in sub saharan Africa,

we dnt have idots like u in nigeria

so where naw kenya? yeap !

This are the pple Naija should educate,he cant even construct a simple sentence cry
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by naliakar: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2009
@Mwanamwiwa

We have universities and great ones at that,this is not the place since most of them are outside Nairobi,start a Kenya country thread and I will post them,

Just post the ones in Nairobi and environs and I hear there are a few. At least they are part of the city you are showing off.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by zicoisaac: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2009
Respect to kenya, from nothing to SOMETHING
Its beyond my comprehension.

Now Nigerians lets talk, look at the structures, landscape, terrace, Advert display, Environment etc
I am a town guy, and I've been to almost the whole states in Nigeria
But Honestly, there's no where in Nigeria to compare with any of this places displayed

Nairaland is really doing well,

Nigerians dont let us settle for less, aiye be looke
and kudos to the guy that posted the photographs,

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ololade2(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2009
dont realy knw wat 2 say than it's beautifull, i love lovely things,i cheesy love this.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by ikeyman00(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2009
useless thread!!

very useless

my honest opinion
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by zicoisaac: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2009
If you are a person with pure heart and fear God rather say Naija can do better.
We can only build the nation by ourselves not Africa Union or European Union
Corruption is the major area we must tackle and face 3-4 most important and urgent among the 7point agenda
NAIJA: MOTHER LAND-GIANT OF AFRICA,

CHECK NAIJA PHOTOS: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-118277.704.html
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by zicoisaac: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2009
WHERE IS NAIJA 7POINT AGENDA
NOT IMPLEMENTED
SO WHAT ARE WE DOING ABOUT IT?

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by chinook: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2009
mwanamwira,
do you have any idea of up coming construction  within the CBD along loita street,some one told me that there is a tower under construction that when finished will be the tallest building in nairobi and how floors could it be?
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2009
@ Chinook,
All signs point toward Kenya, especially Nairobi as reports of a new hotel owned by the world’s 5th richest man, Mukesh Ambani circumnavigate the Internet. Mukesh Ambani has apparently bought some land in Nairobi’s central business district (CBD) and is planning to build a brand new 21-storey five star hotel.Reports talk of a new entertainment complex and health club as being part of the new development. There is also a planned shopping mall, four levels of parking, rental office space, and ample lifts and elevators. There will be a massive 21,000 SQ. M of space to let. This is expected to add competitive pressure in the luxury hospitality market which is currently dominated by big players like the Holiday Inn, Intercontinental, the Nairobi Hilton, the Norfolk, Nairobi Serena, Safari Park, Panari, the Stanley and Grand Regency.

He is also developing an office complex in westslands and is currently under construction.

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2009

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2009
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Thor(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2009
Reality Check  embarassed

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Thor(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2009
Reality Check 2

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2009
Looks a lot like Nigeria but we have no oil lipsrsealed thats the old kibera,this is the new kibera fool!!What are you guys doing with your slums and dont bullshit you have no slums,we have TV and internet.Its sad Nigerians will be competing with Kenyans and Ghanains instead of SA and other giants imo with all ur natural and human resources Naija will be subdued by MEND sooner or later,talk about giants anyway ,heres the new kibera.

[img]http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/image/view/-/484182/highRes/47847/-/maxw/600/-/u74hku/-/biz+sub+2+pix.jpg[/img]
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by chinook: 8:09am On Jul 25, 2009
@mwanamwira

Thanks alot for the insight on  the Delta project.i was in nairobi recently and i could believe my eyes,Nairobi indeed a marvellous city.It has gone a complete metamophism.Thanks to your pictures too in this thread, they are really wonderful.

Post as more of new developments within Nairobi.

Do you have some pics of the on going expansion projects of JKIA and the rumoured  Nairobi  over head roads with the CBD (FLYOVERS.)?.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by kshaka: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2009
I decided to enrol on this forum to just say one thing and then i'm gone.

I don't understand why some of our Nigerian brothers are not happy to see other Africans doing something good. This is a good thing for Africa, surely. No one is saying that Kenya does not have slums and poverty, if the western press were to be believed, then that is all there is to Africa. The point is, that it's not all hopelesness and despair and despite the hardships we suffer we are trying to build a modern society. At some point, I believe that we, all of us Africans shall get to the proverbial "promised land".

With regard to the issue of slums in Nairobi, I would like to assure all Nairalanders that we Kenyans are trying to deal with this stain on our conscience. It is unforgivable that we've let this situation persist for as long as we have but better late than never.
http://www.nation.co.ke/News/-/1056/630310/-/ulhoor/-/index.html : This is whgat we are doing now, I believe one of my countrymen has already posted pictures of this project.

Thank you
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2009
Thanks guys grin

Towards Lavington from Westlands.

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by mwanamwiwa: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2009
Lavington suburb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (204) (Reply)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.