Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Daniel's Visions Unveil Spiritual Kingdoms Of This World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daniel's Visions Unveil Spiritual Kingdoms Of This World (209 Views)

I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. / Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daniel's Visions Unveil Spiritual Kingdoms Of This World by AboutAntichrist: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
THE VISIONS IN THE BOOK OF #DANIEL UNVEILS THE SPIRITUAL KINGDOMS OF EARTH
1.) "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against #principalities and powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." -Eph. 6:12KJV
2.) "But #the_prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the
#chief_princes , came to help me; and I remained there with the #kings of Persia" -Daniel 10:13KJV
Daniel was not referring to earthly kings and princes when he makes use of the terms in his visions and dreams.
3.) "And at #the_time_of_the_end shall the #king of the south push at him: and
#the_king of the north shall come against him..." Daniel 11:40KJV.
No earthly king can be attributed to the endtime or the end of the world
4.) "Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with
#the_prince_of_Persia : and when I am gone forth, lo, the #prince_of_Grecia shall come" -Daniel 10:20KJV
Angel Michael was speaking about the spiritual powers and demons of the world.
5.) "And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and #sealed till the time of the end." -Daniel 12:9KJV
The prophecy was to be sealed till the time of the end; that is the spiritual ending of this world. These testify against Bible scholars who attribute the visions to earty kings like Nero, Augustus Caesar and their Empires. The Testimony of the Book is very clear and evident. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Marital Sexual Feeling / Happy Sunday Wishes For All Nairalanders / Where Is Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.