Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. (37185 Views)

My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by officialmario(m): 3:42am On Nov 01, 2021
A Nigerian lady known as Marrgarritah on Twitter has come out to narrate how she gave a Pastor a fake name as the name of her boyfriend only for the pastor to start seeing visions of the fake name that did not exist.
According to her tweet, she did it intentionally to test to the authenticity of the pastor’s prophecies who claimed he could see “visions” of the future. She said in her tweet:

“I remember giving a pastor a fake boyfriend’s name, and he suddenly ‘saw’ that his mother would be wicked to me. That i need to pray very well so she can like me.

“Asked my mother later why the pastor couldn’t “see” that I gave him a fake name,”
she narrated.

Nigerians then came on to the comment section, having had similar encounters, to express their different experiences on the subject matter.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by pussyeater(m): 4:58am On Nov 01, 2021
Na today you know say Pastorial work for Nigeria na business?! I pity you

278 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Jay5mie: 5:05am On Nov 01, 2021
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Mokason288(m): 5:19am On Nov 01, 2021
Christianity is gradually becoming a joke

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by another1: 5:19am On Nov 01, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by doggedfighter(f): 5:21am On Nov 01, 2021
Religion has always been a joke.

Pastors and religious leaders know this.

Reason they're brazenly carrying out their church and mosque business employing all

manner of antics to boost their profit margin and empires.

While their gullible followers look forward to meeting Jesus in heavens to receive their

mansion or Mohammed to receive 72 virgins in paradise.

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Niflheim(m): 6:24am On Nov 01, 2021
Religion: As fake as an African Kangaroo or an Arabian penguin!!!

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by nifemi25(m): 6:26am On Nov 01, 2021
Most of the so called pastors were not called by God ...they are only searching for what to eat

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:49am On Nov 01, 2021
Fake pastors outnumber the real one's, good to see smart Christians who take their time before believing a pastor. Too many con artistes are disguising under religion.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by BigDawsNet: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2021
You gave the pastor a wrong name

But he made his prophecy looking Tru your heart....which means spiritually...he predicted your future with ur current bf...

33 Likes

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by OBALOLA55(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2021
Mokason288:
KOBOJUNKIE ANTIISLAM MIKECOLD
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by MightySparrow: 7:27am On Nov 01, 2021
Mokason288:

Huge joke firstly, because before the advent of Christianity, Africans are used to finding out the future using mediums. The first set of Christians received confusion. When things were not going on the way they wanted, the began to bring tradition into the church. Ògbóni Confraternity entered the church. The Aladura Church which major on visions.

Then CAC followed and now Pentecostal with varying degrees of madness. The annoying thing is that the Pastors now bring jesters to the church making mockery of the Bible.
I think this madness is only loud in Africa! The Bushiris, the Uerbert Angel, Iginla.......
Anything in the hands of African becomes something else.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by TeeGentle(m): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2021
fake pastor everywhere, the original pastor don die
most of the fake pastor are now going to herbalist shrine to collect power so that dey can see visions and do miracle so as to av alot of member and chop their money.
Mtcheeeew

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by TeeGentle(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2021
The fake pastor no get work they go dey use the member as PRODUCER while the pastor will be the SHAREHOLDER of their money
And mind u dat is their BUSINESS

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by TeeGentle(m): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2021
The girl name sef be fake, i never hear dat name before MARRGARRITAH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by talk2hb1(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2021
undecided
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2021
I laugh when I see someone who can't tell my age,or even my phone number trying to speak of my future,but na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

4 Likes

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2021
She is experimenting with the Fayaa... zualakata

You give pastor fake name, em see fake vision you come the shout.

Na Righteousness2 you for ask sef, em for give you better update

11 Likes

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by bigdammyj: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2021
Wisdom
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by hisexcellency34: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2021
Are you sure the pastor is not your boyfriend?

2 Likes

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Timoleon(m): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2021
You gave him fake names he saw fake visions so what?

30 Likes

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Mossadd: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2021
Na today you that Nigeria pastor are scammers

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Emu4life(m): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2021
How many times we go tell una say Pastors na SCAM.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by AyelalaOo(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2021
officialmario:
A Nigerian lady known as Marrgarritah on Twitter has come out to narrate how she gave a Pastor a fake name as the name of her boyfriend only for the pastor to start seeing visions of the fake name that did not exist.
According to her tweet, she did it intentionally to test to the authenticity of the pastor’s prophecies who claimed he could see “visions” of the future. She said in her tweet:

“I remember giving a pastor a fake boyfriend’s name, and he suddenly ‘saw’ that his mother would be wicked to me. That i need to pray very well so she can like me.

“Asked my mother later why the pastor couldn’t “see” that I gave him a fake name,”
she narrated.

Nigerians then came on to the comment section, having had similar encounters, to express their different experiences on the subject matter.

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2021
No comment lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Kizyte(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2021
Yes, fake Nairaland pastors like Righteousness

5 Likes

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Weedhustler: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2021
Pls I need that pastors number biko....I want to tell him something!
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2021
Am not even a strong christain but I find it funny how some christains act like men of God are oracles that act as an intermediary between them and God... Didn't that stuff end in the old testament If you have a personal relationship with Christ you won't be constantly needing your pastors to see visions for you.

10 Likes

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by duality(m): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2021
officialmario:

she narrated.

Ezekiel 14:4 Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the LORD will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols;

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) / CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / Man Reading Punch Newspaper In Church During Service In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.