Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo (23194 Views)

Darlington Osuji Posing As A Lady To Dupe Victims Arrested In Pakistan / Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) / Oladayo Oladokun, Farouk Kukoyi, Baldwin Osuji Own The Private Jet Seized In US? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by TANID(m): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2019
coolcharm:
Let's have his BVN

Send 2Million Naira into his account as a bait (whalai, he won't be able to resist that temptation).

Block his ATM card and internet backing

Place his account on a watchlist

Wait for him to mumuishly walk into the bank to make withrawal or lay a complaint.

Catch him, castrate him... I repeat, castrate him before charging him to court.
You Be Intelegence
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by cr7lomo: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2019
calddon:

How come?

Is it that u can't identify typo error or u just want to be noticed
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by wizod(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2019
coolcharm:
Let's have his BVN

Send 2Million Naira into his account as a bait (whalai, he won't be able to resist that temptation).

Block his ATM card and internet banking

Wait for him to mumuishly walk into the bank to make withrawal or lay a complaint.

sense no go kill dis man
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by Happyfela(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2019
what are you saying
CodeTemplar:
This news reminds me of a testimony I heard not more than 2 months ago involving a bond and a criminal who jumped a N1m bail. The testifier simply ask THS to lead him the same Oyedepo was led to his friends without clue of their location. The man bond man who doesn't know Lagos, took a bus to Lagos, was duly led by THS to the criminal in a strange hiding place in less than 10m.
Miraculous!
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by CodeTemplar: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2019
Happyfela:
what are you saying
Has he blinded your eyes?
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by Ishilove: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2019
I feel for his surety.
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by oduademon: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2019
Yiiiibos and their antisocial behavior. Is this how they want to run Biafra?
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by naijapips04: 8:29am On Apr 16, 2019
CodeTemplar:
This news reminds me of a testimony I heard not more than 2 months ago involving a bond and a criminal who jumped a N1m bail. The testifier simply ask THS to lead him the same way Oyedepo was led to his friends without clue of their location while more than 30 yrs back.
The man bondman/testifier who didn't know Lagos, took a bus to Lagos, was duly led by THS to the criminal in a strange hiding place in about 10 minutes.
Miraculous!

and you believe this crap angry
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by Ishilove: 8:29am On Apr 16, 2019
CodeTemplar:
This news reminds me of a testimony I heard not more than 2 months ago involving a bond and a criminal who jumped a N1m bail. The testifier simply ask THS to lead him the same way Oyedepo was led to his friends without clue of their location while more than 30 yrs back.
The man bondman/testifier who didn't know Lagos, took a bus to Lagos, was duly led by THS to the criminal in a strange hiding place in about 10 minutes.
Miraculous!
Is this supposed to be comprehensible English?
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by jaxxy(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2019
coolcharm:
Let's have his BVN

Rapists are usually not granted bail so I’m wondering why his was granted in the 1st place unless there more to the story.
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by monarch101(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2019
Kendumazy:
It might not be a case of rape after all. All these girls nowadays, they are something else!
true talk bro wink
Kendumazy:
It might not be a case of rape after all. All these girls nowadays, they are something else!
true talk bro
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by NaMeAboki: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2019
Eberechukwu from Imo - well done.
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by daddio(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2019
coolcharm:
Let's have his BVN

CHISOS!!!

Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by CodeTemplar: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2019
Ishilove:
Is this supposed to be comprehensible English?
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by Sirchef: 8:35am On Apr 16, 2019
Rapist on the lose
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by calddon(m): 8:36am On Apr 16, 2019
cr7lomo:

Is it that u can't identify typo error or u just want to be noticed
the two both of them

1 Like

Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by Mcreloaded(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2019
coolcharm:
Let's have his BVN

Instead they should make the 2 million naira a reward I bet you even his parents will bring him out just to claim the reward
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by YoungAncient1: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2019
coolcharm:
Let's have his BVN

smart suggestion but for this Naija? That guy will withdraw the money even in batches self and still get away with it.

I won't be surprised if he is still in Abuja
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by CheapDataGuy: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2019
AdaNri1:
I agree. She stayed in his house for three days. Maybe her parents are not happy about it and are the ones alleging rape

Exactly. I really wish the young man didn't abscond. You'd be surprise to hear his own side of the story.

I strongly believe it was never a rape case. They had a relationship and it went sour.
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by GerrardLFC80(m): 8:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:
this one must have been a cross breed.... either parents are AFONJA grin
See how stupid you're ... Nobody made mention of his tribe...But you just had to display your stupidity .... Are you educated Coz your comment says otherwise
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by sparko1(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2019
naijapips04:
meanwhile a 17 year old Emmanuel Macron, president of france was already dating his 33 year old teacher even while she was married.

I don't believe the man lured the girl anything and I do not believe that the man drugged the girl for 3 days and kept her in his house without her raising any alarm.

I think this is a relationship gone sour.

17 year old for Naija don fully mature na.

As much as I would love to oblige you, what you believe is inconsequential!

There are a lot of things young men do not know or are not suppose to be taught,

1. Any girl below the age of 18 and not related to you should not be in a closed environment or same room as you over the night, to be safe, stay away, even if she said she love you, and public accept and make it known, that doesn't make it acceptable in the eye of the law especially in the south.

2. If you are not sure of how old she is, by virtue of the new age of ladies growing everything, stay away, sleeping with a minor especially when you are the man, is a serious offense, before you know even if the parent want to let it go, so many human right activist and women right activist have taken it up on themselves, they will make you a scapegoat.

3. In the eye of the law, ignorant is not an excuse, she said yes is not an excuse, her parent knows is not an excuse, her friend knows is not an excuse, the only thing acceptable is fact, her birth certificate, or age declaration.

So many men are in jail and might never have the opportunity to be heard or have a fair hearing, the moment the case get to court, everyone that knows becomes irrelevant and promises become just promises. Be warned!
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
He was charged to Court by NAPTIP for drugging and raping a 17 year old girl in Abuja, and absconded after he was granted bail.

Why was he granted bail in the first place?
Was it to complete the rape?
undecided
JasonScoolari:
He was charged to Court by NAPTIP for drugging and raping a 17 year old girl in Abuja, and absconded after he was granted bail.

Why was he granted bail in the first place?
Was it to complete the rape?

how on earth do you grant rapist bail.. what! I don't even understand how do you grant such a person bail.. I no understand oh
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by Saintfrancis82(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2019
some people in these platform talk rubbish

a taxi man Carry her to his house and she come down by herself and walk in gently to his room for three days and three nights and the girl did not shut/alerts or cry out for help on there way.

my point is these either the man refuse to give her the money he promised her.

is like the girl told her friends and her friends advice her to said is rape.

before concluding these case,we should hear from the man 1st.

go to akwa ibom, Edo or Cross River state, you will see how 15yrs old girls and above the rape men or force them..
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by danjalingo: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2019
They for show us the girl face too, make we know whether na rape dem rape abi na weekend she go spend, before her parents change am to rape..
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by leksite120(m): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2019
y releasing him at first, Nigeria is a scam
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by ahamadegr8(m): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2019
coolcharm:
Let's have his BVN

U deserve to be paid for this procedures u jus mention now.
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by Amuluonyenaego: 11:08am On Apr 16, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
See how stupid you're ... Nobody made mention of his tribe...But you just had to display your stupidity .... Are you educated Coz your comment says otherwise
but I have money..... e pain u?
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by mubby4real(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2019
coolcharm:
Let's have his BVN

Send your CV to my e-mail address you need to be employed by EFCC or ICPC

1 Like

Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by Cadec007(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2019
Sunofgod:
See his rapist's face self..
lmao!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugbe Dominic 'Paperboi', CRUTECH Student Drowns During Departmental Pool Party / 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy / Evans Won't Escape Justice - Lagos Govt. , Reveals Update Of Rev. King's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.