Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) (73441 Views)

19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) / Suspected Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police In Edo (Graphic) / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Brandonx(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
undecided
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by kaen1317: 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
Should have fortified himself against death.
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by madjune(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
It's becoming more and more obvious that Nigeria is increasingly turning to another South Africa where youths kill each other at the least provocation.

What's all this? We need special prayers.
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Donbosco46: 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Pure scam I check the code on the slip is incorrect

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Ijawblooded: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
CallMeGod:
So lead bullets traveling faster than sound couldn't penetrate his skin.. but then they hit him with stick and bottle and he collapsed. Oh man
U will become weak and suffer internal bleeding and eventually die....

1 Like

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by OnyesomJ(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
No sign of Beating na
World people sef
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by JudasNaCarrot: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
NPComplete:
All these stupid stories about bullets not entering the body are just purely moronic.
Most of the guns this fuckheads use are just glorified Dane guns. Some of them were forged by some local welders and it doesn't shoot accurately.
If u notice the guns they collect from the hands of this small time touts in the area, they look like flare guns used for signaling. Nonsense upon nonsense.

Just to tell u that those stories of bulletproof juju are nonsense, why haven't those guys done juju for wood and sticks so that they will be immune to blunt force?

Every time we hear about people being bludgeoned to death because the bullets shot at them were ineffective due to their voodoo fortifications. So by now every Tom, Dick and Harry who involves himself with any violent group should know that sticks is the weapon of resort when guns don't work. If juju really works why haven't they gotten juju for sticks and stones?
Indomie pikin.....you're raised in the city and don't even know the road to your village if at all you have any, so you definitely don't know what African magic powers can do.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by pascalbenz: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
You mean say bullet no penetrate him body abi na borris you wan talk ?
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by ofuonyebi: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
can our police be able to unravel this murder?
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Originalsly: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
But why didn't he try sign contract with the military to singlehandedly attack BH camps?... so many soldiers would've still been alive...BH would've been finished by now...just one bullet proof guy against BH.
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sultty:
use ur sense for once

He doesn’t have one
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by LordPsalm(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
dainformant:

A man recently took to social media to share unseen pictures showing the moment one Ebinebi Ernest, a youth leader in Ikoro community in Olodiama clan, Ovia North East Local Government Area of Edo state, was allegedly murdered by some former militants years ago.

According to Comrade Daniel Ezekiel Pere who shared the report online three days ago, Ernest was lured to the river side at Ajakurama town, Egbema kingdom under the guise of sorting out issues with one Robert Okubo (ex-militant leader) and his group. Ernest Ebinebi being one of the founders of Olodiama camp.

Ernest was said to have always kicked against Okubo's maltreatment and cheating of other youths who embraced amnesty in the community.

It was gathered that after being lured, several bullets were fired at Ernest but none could penetrate his body due to his 'spiritual fortification'. The thugs were said to have then attacked him with wood, bottles and other weapons until he became extremely weak and later died.

No single bullet wound was found on his body which was paraded by his alleged killers.

Comrade Daniel shared the report online while highlighting one of the alleged crimes committed by the former militant leader (Robert Okubo) and his brother, Pepe.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/ebinebi-ernest-beaten-to-death-after-bullet-refused-to-penetrate-his-body.html
Groundnut tested: OK
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by NPComplete: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Indomie pikin.....you're raised in the city and don't even know the road to your village if at all you have any, so you definitely don't know what African magic powers can do.

Morön I am probably even older than u. Anybody that uses village as a proof for juju is an idiot and definitely hasnt seen juju before so he is just relying on urban myths of juju in the village. If juju were really u wouldn't need to tell me to go to the village to see it.
By the way I have been to my village many times. And those nonsense they do isn't any real juju. All of us are not dumb like u that think tricks and masquerade is real juju.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by BrokenCock: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
selena tested!
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by blackboythink: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Are his garments bullet proof too?
As bullets allegedly can't penetrat these kind of people, how do their clothes have no holes.

No bullet shells at the scenes and no bullets seen lying around.

Indian Lies grin
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Elliot2(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
NPComplete:
All these stupid stories about bullets not entering the body are just purely moronic.
Most of the guns this fuckheads use are just glorified Dane guns. Some of them were forged by some local welders and it doesn't shoot accurately.
If u notice the guns they collect from the hands of this small time touts in the area, they look like flare guns used for signaling. Nonsense upon nonsense.

Just to tell u that those stories of bulletproof juju are nonsense, why haven't those guys done juju for wood and sticks so that they will be immune to blunt force?

Every time we hear about people being bludgeoned to death because the bullets shot at them were ineffective due to their voodoo fortifications. So by now every Tom, Dick and Harry who involves himself with any violent group should know that sticks is the weapon of resort when guns don't work. If juju really works why haven't they gotten juju for sticks and stones?
You guys talk too much,I swear! There are leafs u will chew alongside alligator pepper . Or pick seven roots of the plant used in cleaning ear wax used by villagers,make some incantations n eat it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by JudasNaCarrot: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
NPComplete:

Morön I am probably even older than u. Anybody that uses village as a proof for juju is an idiot and definitely hasnt seen juju before so he is just relying on urban myths of juju in the village. If juju were really u wouldn't need to tell me to go to the village to see it.
By the way I have been to my village many times. And those nonsense they do isn't any real juju. All of us are not dumb like u that think tricks and masquerade is real juju.
Why do you want to commit suicide just to prove a point this small pikin....ehn?

Go village first and test real otumokpo.

Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by NPComplete: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
Elliot2:
You guys talk too much,I swear! There are leafs u will chew alongside alligator pepper . Or pick seven roots of the plant used in cleaning ear wax used by villagers,make some incantations n eat it.

Shut up there. You will know someone who hasn't ever used any form of juju in his life by the way he talks. Seven roots. Hahahaha. Clown.

Eat it na and let us meet somewhere let me try a real gun on u. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
edo and juju are 5&6 quote author=dainformant post=77570467]
A man recently took to social media to share unseen pictures showing the moment one Ebinebi Ernest, a youth leader in Ikoro community in Olodiama clan, Ovia North East Local Government Area of Edo state, was allegedly murdered by some former militants years ago.

According to Comrade Daniel Ezekiel Pere who shared the report online three days ago, Ernest was lured to the river side at Ajakurama town, Egbema kingdom under the guise of sorting out issues with one Robert Okubo (ex-militant leader) and his group. Ernest Ebinebi being one of the founders of Olodiama camp.

Ernest was said to have always kicked against Okubo's maltreatment and cheating of other youths who embraced amnesty in the community.

It was gathered that after being lured, several bullets were fired at Ernest but none could penetrate his body due to his 'spiritual fortification'. The thugs were said to have then attacked him with wood, bottles and other weapons until he became extremely weak and later died.

No single bullet wound was found on his body which was paraded by his alleged killers.

Comrade Daniel shared the report online while highlighting one of the alleged crimes committed by the former militant leader (Robert Okubo) and his brother, Pepe.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/ebinebi-ernest-beaten-to-death-after-bullet-refused-to-penetrate-his-body.html[/quote]
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by NPComplete: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Why do you want to commit suicide just to prove a point this small pikin....ehn?

Go village first and test real otumokpo.

Ewu!

Goat pikin. I think say na u get the juju before. So na only village juju dey? U no get the ogume to show me? Mumu. U better talk about what u can defend and prove.

3 Likes

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
NPComplete:

Not only that, if any such thing exists rich and war obsessed countries like US would pay anything to usurp it long ago

4 Likes

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Elliot2(m): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
NPComplete:

Shut up there. You will know someone who hasn't ever used any form of juju in his life by the way he talks. Seven roots. Hahahaha. Clown.

Eat it na and let us meet somewhere let me try a real gun on u. Nonsense.
two can play? if it doesn't enter, d weapon must be used on u too o?
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by NPComplete: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
Elliot2:
two can play? if it doesn't enter, d weapon must be used on u too o?

Oya na. Are u in Lagos? I can sponsor u to come to Lagos if u aren't. Somebody wan make him mama cry.

1 Like

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Elliot2(m): 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
NPComplete:

Oya na. Are u in Lagos? I can sponsor u to come to Lagos if u aren't. Somebody wan make him mama cry.
B.Y
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by omojesu202(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
confused fellow
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Greatfullheart: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
For The Heart of men are Wicked
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by NPComplete: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
Elliot2:
B.Y

Bayelsa? Come Lagos na. We will cover ur transport as soon as u get here. Carry enough leaves and alligator pepper o.

3 Likes

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by JudasNaCarrot: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
NPComplete:

Goat pikin. I think say na u get the juju before. So na only village juju dey? U no get the ogume to show me? Mumu. U better talk about what u can defend and prove.
If not that I just came back from a 3-month ban placed on me by one useless idiotic mod, I would have sent one juju trial version 6.2 to squeeze your mouth this night so that you'll know that what the eyes don't see are greater than what it sees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by NPComplete: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
If not that I just came back from a 3-month ban placed on me by one useless idiotic mod, I would have sent one juju trial version 6.2 to squeeze your mouth this night so that you'll know that what the eyes don't see are greater than what it sees.

Now u don enter comedy. Lol. Go sleep my guy. Some people don see things wey pass u.

2 Likes

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by emmyclean: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
SURE SCAM
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Gabson001(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
The reward for ruggedness is death, ruggedman continue to respect yourself or else

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer / Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) / Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.