Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) (73440 Views)

19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) / Suspected Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police In Edo (Graphic) / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by nazicartel(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2019
hrykanu231:

He was supposed to ABS immediately
he never knew they had another plan... me I go jah
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Indomie pikin.....you're raised in the city and don't even know the road to your village if at all you have any, so you definitely don't know what African magic powers can do.

What did it do 4 Africa - small Britain was able to defeat and colonise them BY FORCE. Can't u see if any such thing exists, it is way over rated
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Pekele007: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2019
NPComplete:
All these stupid stories about bullets not entering the body are just purely moronic.
Most of the guns this fuckheads use are just glorified Dane guns. Some of them were forged by some local welders and it doesn't shoot accurately.
If u notice the guns they collect from the hands of this small time touts in the area, they look like flare guns used for signaling. Nonsense upon nonsense.

Just to tell u that those stories of bulletproof juju are nonsense, why haven't those guys done juju for wood and sticks so that they will be immune to blunt force?

Every time we hear about people being bludgeoned to death because the bullets shot at them were ineffective due to their voodoo fortifications. So by now every Tom, Dick and Harry who involves himself with any violent group should know that sticks is the weapon of resort when guns don't work. If juju really works why haven't they gotten juju for sticks and stones?

Indomie generation children everywhere
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by NPComplete: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Pekele007:

Indomie generation children everywhere

Halfwitted superstitious morons everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Pekele007: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

What did it do 4 Africa - small Britain was able to defeat and colonise them BY FORCE. Can't u see if any such thing exists, it is way over rated

You absolutely know nothing son.
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Pekele007: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2019
NPComplete:

Halfwitted superstitious morons everywhere.
Uncouth and immature child.

You have no elders in your house Abi?
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by tillaman(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2019
Zoharariel:

I'm sure you were hoping to get few "useless likes" on Nairaland with your fish brain.

Now, explain to us why Sergeant Rogers was unable to kill Pa Abraham Adesanya (now late) in spite of emptying his Uzi clip on his Benz - Didirin.

Attempted assassination on Pa Abraham Adesanya - Sergeant Rogers

Sergeant Barnabas Jabila Msheilla (a.k.a. Rogers) on Thursday told Justice O. A. Williams of the Lagos High Court how he and one Aminu Muhammed shot Senator Abraham Adesanya.

Rogers, who was a prominent figure in the killer squad of the late Gen. Sani Abacha, also gave insights into how the plot was planned and executed.

He further testified that the attack on the Afenifere leader was carried out, based on specific instruction from the former Chief Security Officer to the late Abacha, Major Hamzat Al-Mustapha.

The witness stated this while giving evidence during proceedings on the trial of Aminu Mohammed and Lateef Sofolahan over assassination attempt on the Senator.

He added that Adesanya, late Chief Bola Ige, Chief Segun Osoba, Chief Alex Ibru and late Kudirat Abiola were considered enemies of the state.

Led in evidence by the prosecuting lawyer, Mr. Femi Adamson, Rogers stated that the game plan was executed, based on the information provided by Shofolahan.

He also testified that Shofolahan was the informant that provided them with the information concerning the activities and the movement of Adesanya.

He said, “When we arrived in Lagos, Alhaji Lateef came to meet us at our base in Dodan Barracks. He took us to Senator Abraham Adesanya‘s house and from there he led us to his office located around Obalende area.

“On the day of operation, I woke Aminu and Katako up that we should go and see Alhaji Lateef; he told us that Senator Adesanya should be in his office. We went to his office and waited. We sighted him coming down from upstairs.

“We knew it was him because of the description we were given. We were told that he was elderly with grey hair and bulging forehead.

“So when we saw him and he entered his Mercedes Benz car and drove and passed us, we knew who he was.

“We trailed his car. On reaching the junction, I squeezed myself out of the window and Aminu did the same and I fired several shots at Adesanya. Aminu Mohammed who sat behind me fired from his side too.

“Katako was driving. I used Uzi and my bullets hit the car. We drove off to Obalende and went back to Dodan Barracks.”
3 packets of benson boost and Orijin for you bro!! You nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Pekele007: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2019
NPComplete:

Look at this silly old fool. Tell me how many animals were killed by the same gun. And while u are at it, tell me how many more were missed by the same gun.
Anything short of the above will prove u a miserable nitwit.
And if u don't know the answer, just accept that u are a presumptuous nitwit and move on. Any attempt to defend yourself will be sad really. cheesy

You are such a very big fool... Is it not this same gun that the cultists in Benin here use to kill each other?

How can someone be so confidently ignorant and stupid at the same time?
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2019
Pekele007:

You absolutely know nothing son.

U r the one ignorant. Google James Randi. Since the 60s he has offered $1m to anyone who can prove black magic exists. Why don't these people go and let him shoot them with a gun and collect the $1m. Not only that, he has dared anyone to harm him with jazz - he is still alive in his 90s. These are FACTS not "they said".
Npcomplete don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Pekele007: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U r the one ignorant. Google James Randi. Since the 60s he has offered $1m to anyone who can prove black magic exists. Why don't these people go and let him shoot them with a gun and collect the $1m. Not only that, he has dared anyone to harm him with jazz - he is still alive in his 90s. These are FACTS not "they said".

Who the fvck is James Randi This is my 1st time of hearing his name let alone his challenge.

Tell him to come down to Nigeria asap... Enough jazz dey to change his mind.

1 Like

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by NPComplete: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2019
Pekele007:

You are such a very big fool... Is it not this same gun that the cultists in Benin here use to kill each other?

How can someone be so confidently ignorant and stupid at the same time?

Morön who told u it is the same gun? U took the guns to the lab and tested them for accuracy and range of effectiveness right? And they all came out the same. I hate arguing with morons. I could engage u with proofs and scientific analysis but it will hurt your brain.
This idiot doesn't even know that cultists don't all use the same gun. That some have access to very good weapons while others use duds. That even those with good weapons don't always have a high kill to miss ratio either. And that most kills with shitty require the killers to be at a very close range to the victims to be able to hit their target well. And he is calling me indomie generation. Lol

Like I said, you are allergic to thinking so I will leave others to school u.
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by NPComplete: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2019
Pekele007:

Who the fvck is James Randi This is my 1st time of hearing his name let alone his challenge.

And that is why u are the chief of morons. Ignorant. Impulsive. Uninformed. Lol
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Mogajunior(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2019
'Something must kill a Man.
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by NPComplete: 10:29am On Apr 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Npcomplete don't mind him.

You know we have to help these hopeless morons. They can't think well so we have to think for them. That's all what I am doing. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2019
Pekele007:

Tells how much u know about such things. Go to Google and educate yourself B4 commenting further
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Pekele007: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
NPComplete:

Morön who told u it is the same gun? U took the guns to the lab and tested them for accuracy and range of effectiveness right? And they all came out the same. I hate arguing with morons. I could engage u with proofs and scientific analysis but it will hurt your brain.
This idiot doesn't even know that cultists don't all use the same gun. That some have access to very good weapons while others use duds. That even those with good weapons don't always have a high kill to miss ratio either. And that most kills with shitty require the killers to be at a very close range to the victims to be able to hit their target well. And he is calling me indomie generation. Lol

Like I said, you are allergic to thinking so I will leave others to school u.

Son, you know nothing about cultism.

Where will these local cultists get a sophisticated weapon from?

Idiots like you stay in one slum in Lagos and watch too much movies.

I stay in Benin City here and have seen things your parents haven't even seen not to talk of an indomie child like you.
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Pekele007: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
NPComplete:

You know we have to help these hopeless morons. They can't think well so we have to think for them. That's all what I am doing. Lol

Look at this baboon from the indomie generation talking about thinking.
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by NPComplete: 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
Pekele007:

Son, you know nothing about cultism.

Where will these local cultists get a sophisticated weapon from?

Idiots like you stay in one slum in Lagos and watch too much movies.

I stay in Benin City here and have seen things your parents haven't even seen not to talk of an indomie child like you.

Foolish goat has started bringing parents into it when he can't stand the heat. Lol. Your parents aren't even worthy of shining my shoe. That's why u don't value then and now trying to get me to drag them on the mud where they belong.

Where in Benin City do u stay? Lol. A boy in my own secondary school brought his fathers pistol to the school and u are asking where an idiot like u will get sophisticated weapons from. This guy na even mumu. Arguing with u is making me dumber.
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Pekele007: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
NPComplete:

And that is why u are the chief of morons. Ignorant. Impulsive. Uninformed. Lol

Baby cow, when you get home ask your parents about Lawrence Anini and the rest Edo criminals who used jazz back in the days.

History and traditional studies should be introduced to secondary school curriculum so that lost souls like yours can be salvaged.

The white man has brainwashed a lot of you indomie children. smh

1 Like

Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by NPComplete: 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Pekele007:

Look at this baboon from the indomie generation talking about thinking.

Guy if u are so sure of ur juju take up the challenge up there. Come with ur jazz to Lagos let us test u and see. U are just talking since. I even thought that by now u would get angry and use ur juju to appear where I am now and show me your power.

Stupid nonentity making claims he can't back up.
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Pekele007: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
NPComplete:

Foolish goat has started bringing parents into it when he can't stand the heat. Lol. Your parents aren't even worthy of shining my shoe. That's why u don't value then and now trying to get me to drag them on the mud where they belong.

Where in Benin City do u stay? Lol. A boy in my own secondary school brought his fathers pistol to the school and u are asking where an idiot like u will get sophisticated weapons from. This guy na even mumu. Arguing with u is making me dumber.

I know you are still a small secondary school boy... A boy brought his dad weapon to school You must think I'm one of your indomie mates.

Your parents didn't do the work of teaching you about your traditions and culture.

As per been dumb, you inherited it from your dumber parents. You are already dumb son. grin
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by NPComplete: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Pekele007:

Baby cow, when you get home ask your parents about Lawrence Anini and the rest Edo criminals who used jazz back in the days.

History and traditional studies should be introduced to secondary school curriculum so that lost souls like yours can be salvaged.

The white man has brainwashed a lot of you indomie children. smh

You are just a fool. Lol
All u have been telling me is urban myth and stories know one can prove. Show me your own power. Are u just an impotent idiot from a hopeless generation? Show us the juju that u have. Stop telling me foolish stories. Was your own parents that told u about Anini able to meet Anini in real life?
Show me your juju or u are a senseless bastard.
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by NPComplete: 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
Everybody beg this idiot to show me his juju his useless father gave him. So we can test it. Lol

He has been boasting since. Show me the juju na. Pekele007
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Pekele007: 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
NPComplete:

Guy if u are so sure of ur juju take up the challenge up there. Come with ur jazz to Lagos let us test u and see. U are just talking since. I even thought that by now u would get angry and use ur juju to appear where I am now and show me your power.

Stupid nonentity making claims he can't back up.

grin I was right. He stays in a slum in Lagos and watch too much white movies and still attends a secondary school too.

He thinks life revolves around Lagos alone... Can you come down to Benin here or Ogun state? pick one... You need to be taught some lessons son.
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by NPComplete: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
Pekele007:

grin I was right. He stays in a slum in Lagos and watch too much white movies and still attends a secondary school too.

He thinks life revolves around Lagos alone... Can you come down to Benin here or Ogun state? pick one... You need to be taught some lessons son.

Where in Ogun state? Let me meet u there this weekend. Open neutral place. Bring your juju and show me the juju or u are a bastard.
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Pekele007: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
NPComplete:

You are just a fool. Lol
All u have been telling me is urban myth and stories know one can prove. Show me your own power. Are u just an impotent idiot from a hopeless generation? Show us the juju that u have. Stop telling me foolish stories. Was your own parents that told u about Anini able to meet Anini in real life?
Show me your juju or u are a senseless bastard.

baby cow, take a bus down to Benin.

lemme teach your cow father some lessons
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Pekele007: 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
NPComplete:
Everybody beg this idiot to show me his juju his useless father gave him. So we can test it. Lol

He has been boasting since. Show me the juju na. Pekele007

Why are you scared and typing in hundreds? grin

I can't wait to teach u some lessons
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by NPComplete: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
Where is the fool. U have chosen Ogun state o. And I am ready to meet u there. Come and back up your claims. Don't fail your parents.
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by Pekele007: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
NPComplete:

Where in Ogun state? Let me meet u there this weekend. Open neutral place. Bring your juju and show me the juju or u are a bastard.

OK what will you like to turn to?

a baby cow or goat? pick one, lemme start work on your head
Re: Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) by NPComplete: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
Pekele007:

Why are you scared and typing in hundreds? grin

I can't wait to teach u some lessons

Oya na. Where in Ogun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer / Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) / Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.