Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items (2654 Views)

CLEARANCE SALES. Chair Set, Bedset, Tv Shelf, Fridge, Rug, Gas, DSTV Etc / Neatly Used Restaurant Equipment For Sale / Production And Supplying Of Nylon Bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by savysu: 7:28am On May 01, 2019
Happy new month to all nairalanders
Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by amjustme2: 11:14am On May 01, 2019
savysu:
Happy new month to all nairalanders

You did not say anything about the projector I have interest in
Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by savysu: 7:31pm On May 02, 2019
amjustme2:
Interested in the projector
What's the status, spec and your best price?

Its a great projector is being used for cinema. You wont regret it buying it. The last price is #38000
Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by savysu: 7:32pm On May 02, 2019
amjustme2:

You did not say anything about the projector I have interest in

It slipped my attention.
Just replied.
Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by kaysy(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2019
These are not clearance sales due to the prices, the prices are either same market price for new ones or even higher. Please slash those prices by 50%

Am interested in the A/c and one refrigerator with glass door

2 Likes

Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by savysu: 2:19pm On May 03, 2019
[quote author=kaysy post=78053415]These are not clearance sales due to the prices, the prices are either same market price for new ones or even higher. Please slash those prices by 50%

Am interested in the A/c and one refrigerator with glass door[/quote

Please call to discuss of you are truly interested
Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by savysu: 2:20pm On May 03, 2019
kaysy:
These are not clearance sales due to the prices, the prices are either same market price for new ones or even higher. Please slash those prices by 50%

Please call to discuss of you are truly interested
Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by savysu: 9:34am On May 07, 2019
Hello
Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by larry68: 12:28pm On May 07, 2019
Interested but Pls are the chairs at #1250 each new? 08064734503.
Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by savysu: 12:54pm On May 07, 2019
larry68:
Interested but Pls are the chairs at #1250 each new? 08064734503.

Neatly used. Very clean.
Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by savysu: 9:48am On May 10, 2019
Some left
Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by pasuma(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2019
kaysy:

I was going to say that too, how can clearance sales be same as market price, If you are truely serious about selling you need to bring down the price

1 Like

Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by savysu: 11:37pm On May 11, 2019
pasuma:

I was going to say that too, how can clearance sales be same as market price, If you are truely serious about selling you need to bring down the price

Those interested are calling and deals are being closed.

If you are interested in any of the items, call and bring up counter offer. If we are agree, we close the deal. If not we shake hands and part friendly waiting for another business opportunity. That's how business is done. Nothing is cast in stone. Mind you while advert is done in the open, the resultant deals are closed behind doors, not in open forum.

Again, saying if someone is "truly serious " to someone you don't know or you haven't met is a misuse of language and impolite in business communication. Avoid it.
Hope you get me sir. Warm regards.
Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by Jaiyesinmi: 6:54am On Nov 08, 2019
The plastic chairs I need some.
Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by savysu: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Jaiyesinmi:
The plastic chairs I need some.

Sold
Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by Lmaomen1(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2019
Hey guys, I think the restaurant equipment is pretty useful, because I'm the General Manager of a restaurant (a bit like a pub), and my company is now close enough to get new equipment in our restaurant (good financial side, lately) which allowed me to understand that it's time to expand horizons and replace the old "commercial display fridges" with new ones that will finally get rid of fines and taxes.
Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by savysu: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
Refreshed
Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by savysu: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2020
Refreshing
Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by savysu: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2020
Refresh
Re: Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items by savysu: 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Refreshing

Please call 0810 903 9639

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. / Mosquito Net For Sale / Man Diesel And Daf Dump Trucks Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.