Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

We Fly In The Spirit : Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Fly In The Spirit : Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound (289 Views)

Neutron Star Prophecy By Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound / Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound Accurately Prophesied The Canada Flooding / Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound Prophecy On Nigerian Election Fulfilled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Fly In The Spirit : Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound by 123firelightman: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
As a believer when you see yourself flying in the spirit, in your dream. You shouldn't be unhappy. You should rejoice because your spirit has gained ascendance. We fly in the Spirit, we don't trek.
On the other hand,If you are not saved and you see yourself flying in the spirit, it is clear that you need deliverance. Because the spirit by which you have gained ascendance is not of light.

Re: We Fly In The Spirit : Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound by YoungAncient1: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
Wow! What theology is this

(1) (Reply)

In Absence Of Annointing Oil, Father Kukuma Used Beer To Bless My Pal(video) / Where I Can I Download Yoruba Christian Music. / People Who Take Vitamin C And Eat Eja Titus Will Not Make Heaven -Celestia Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.