Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,157 members, 7,864,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

In Absence Of Annointing Oil, Father Kukuma Used Beer To Bless My Pal(video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Absence Of Annointing Oil, Father Kukuma Used Beer To Bless My Pal(video) (290 Views)

You Are Blessed To Bless Others / [video] Nigeria Cant Have Coronavirus Cause We Have Corrosive Annointing - Pasto / Pastor Defends Colleague Who Gave Beer To Drink During Holy Communion (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Absence Of Annointing Oil, Father Kukuma Used Beer To Bless My Pal(video) by press9jatv: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2019
In absence of annointing oil, father kukuma used beer to bless my pal at the joint we frequent.
...it worked well though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUM2P7HUYGo
Re: In Absence Of Annointing Oil, Father Kukuma Used Beer To Bless My Pal(video) by sukerefakere(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2019
cool
Re: In Absence Of Annointing Oil, Father Kukuma Used Beer To Bless My Pal(video) by press9jatv: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2019
Cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc OAM4J cc fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

According To Heb. 11:5 There Is A Pastor In Nigeria That Will Not See Death / MSSN-LASU Solicit Support To Get Her DAWAH Bus / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Are Given Green Flower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.