Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,549 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram (24380 Views)

Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down / Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2019
All Nairaland tribalists and religious bigots, kneel down.
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by lisashow: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2019
Great knowledgeable article. You can also see homepage for more information.
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by Topmaike007(m): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2019
delugajackson:
People like these will easily commit suicide if they read comments on Nairaland. This place is meant for people that are emotionally and mentally strong.

Rumour has it that Buhari's ear infection and other health complications were as a result of reading hate-filled comments on Nairaland.
lolz
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by IceTrice01: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2019
YoungFr:
wish me well, today is my birthday. Someone bless me abeg

Happy birthday bro, wullnp. You're blessed!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2019
YoungFr:
wish me well, today is my birthday. Someone bless me abeg

Remain blessed. You are blessed already.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by Denikayan: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2019
Who is Seyi Edun

Super Eagles player or BBN Housemate
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by HomeOfMe(f): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2019
delugajackson:
People like these will easily commit suicide if they read comments on Nairaland. This place is meant for people that are emotionally and mentally strong.

Rumour has it that Buhari's ear infection and other health complications were as a result of reading hate-filled comments on Nairaland.
Honestly. Nairaland is a mad house,worse than YabaLeft. If you're not emotionally and psychologically strong,you might kill yourself. For me to be on this app since 2005,I raise hand for myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by HomeOfMe(f): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2019
deebrain:
Lol

Totally justified.

Na only internet dem power dey.

Physically, they are as harmless as doves.

That's why you don't allow your life to be led by social media.
It's very easy to bully and talk tough behind the keyboard. But come to real life,they're as timid as jelly.
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by shegra58: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2019
iyke926:
She knelt down because two major things...where she's from(West) and because of her future in the industry.

But fvck it, I can't kneel down for no bloody civilian. grin
I should gun you down for this your comment grin

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by Getdowntobiznes: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2019
I like you #landers for adding jokes in this forum, very inter sorry enter a beg i be hausa/fulani oo.
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2019
shegra58:
I should gun you down for this your comment grin

grin grin Sorry sir..my hands are up. I haff surrendered

1 Like

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by shegra58: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2019
iyke926:

grin grin Sorry sir..my hands are up. I haff surrendered
Oya go in peace and don't say anything again cheesy
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2019
shegra58:
Oya go in peace and don't say anything again cheesy
Okay sir.
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by Ayobami7(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2019
na wa o
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by levi2(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2019
Who are these people...I don't know any of them...
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by tolworth: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
grin grin
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by Chuknovski(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
delugajackson:

The great phylosopher
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by victorazyvictor(m): 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
She will make a good actor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Tattooed His Late Mother’s Face On His Leg. / Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! / Davido's 4-Year-Old Daughter: "Why Take Paternity Test When You Never Met Her?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.