Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram (24370 Views)

Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down / Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by unclexofficial: 5:16am On Apr 16, 2019
Seyi Edun was spotted in a video she shared, telling an upcoming actress Adewale Kofoworolaa, to kneel down for bullying her on Instagram.Flanked by colleagues who also condemned what Adewale Kofoworolaa who was asked to kneel down did, Seyi Edun who accused the upcoming actress of bullying her on Instagram recounted how she said 'where Seyi Edun won see Belle una Don forget say she be Lord of the ring' in the comment section of her post.

Acknowledging the apologies of the lady she met at a movie location, the Nollywood actress wrote; To every bully who hide under the internet to say all sorts of things to celebrities/public figure ,i hope you know you are inheriting curses and also your offence is punishable under the law,desist from such acts before you meet your Waterloo.

Kofoworolaa on the other hand wrote;

I apologize for what i said to @i_am_shai on Instagram that "where seyi edun won see Belle una Don forget say she be Lord of the ring " please forgive me it won't repeat itself again

Here is a video of her kneeling down and her apology video;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/16/seyi-edun-asks-upcoming-actress-to-kneel-down-for-bullying-her-on-instagram/

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by jullidee2006: 5:28am On Apr 16, 2019
interesting
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by CastedGist: 5:30am On Apr 16, 2019

Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by espn(m): 5:37am On Apr 16, 2019
dirty gal...they hide behind SM to say rubbish

18 Likes

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by delugajackson: 6:13am On Apr 16, 2019
People like these will easily commit suicide if they read comments on Nairaland. This place is meant for people that are emotionally and mentally strong.

Rumour has it that Buhari's ear infection and other health complications were as a result of reading hate-filled comments on Nairaland.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by itspzpics(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2019
Lol

See Some Sexy Photos of Sexy Edun As she Flaunt her curvy body in transparent outfit => HERE
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by partnerbizz4: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2019
So if regina daniel says that she will kneel down too?

Because you feel she is a nobody?

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2019
wish me well, today is my birthday. Someone bless me abeg

32 Likes

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by Kendumazy(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2019
Lol. I swear down. I love that. All these bad mannered indomie generations. This will be the case of some of them Las Las if they don't change.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by Offpoint: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2019
Amen
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by deebrain(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2019
Lol

Totally justified.

Na only internet dem power dey.

Physically, they are as harmless as doves.

That's why you don't allow your life to be led by social media.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by iammo(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2019
Bully got served
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2019
When social media takes away the smoke screen. Just look at the difference in the two women from the picture

1 Like

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 16, 2019
She knelt down because two major things...where she's from(West) and because of her future in the industry.

But fvck it, I can't kneel down for no bloody civilian. grin

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by deebrain(m): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2019
YoungFr:

Happy birthday brotherly.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2019
These are the kinda people that says rubbish to you on internet......

In real life, they go on their knees, crying before you!

Imagine her comment about someone's 'pregnancy'!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by Donjazzy12(m): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2019
unclexofficial:
Seyi Edun was spotted in a video she shared, telling an upcoming actress Adewale Kofoworolaa, to kneel down for bullying her on Instagram.Flanked by colleagues who also condemned what Adewale Kofoworolaa who was asked to kneel down did, Seyi Edun who accused the upcoming actress of bullying her on Instagram recounted how she said 'where Seyi Edun won see Belle una Don forget say she be Lord of the ring' in the comment section of her post.

Acknowledging the apologies of the lady she met at a movie location, the Nollywood actress wrote; To every bully who hide under the internet to say all sorts of things to celebrities/public figure ,i hope you know you are inheriting curses and also your offence is punishable under the law,desist from such acts before you meet your Waterloo.

Kofoworolaa on the other hand wrote;

I apologize for what i said to @i_am_shai on Instagram that "where seyi edun won see Belle una Don forget say she be Lord of the ring " please forgive me it won't repeat itself again

Here is a video of her kneeling down and her apology video;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/16/seyi-edun-asks-upcoming-actress-to-kneel-down-for-bullying-her-on-instagram/

Lesbians!
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2019
partnerbizz4:
So if regina daniel says that she will kneel down too?

Because you feel she is a nobody?

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

actually, it is more like your junior colleague disrespecting you in front of millions of people and then you guys meet where you are leading a project

People are different sha

if na me I go just warn the girl and move on. Let it roll off my back as she is the one who signed up for a public life

But I guess she has been looking for a scape goat

1 Like

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by kondogbia(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2019
Who's Seyi Edun?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by happney65: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2019
seyi sef dey call herself celeb.Ahahahahahhahaa..Wonders sha never end

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by MufasaRebirth: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2019
grin grin

Nigga, why are you deleting my post
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by vixpal: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2019
YoungFr:
You are blessed

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by Frankwillams19: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2019
See below
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by Brandonx(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2019
grin we have such troll on nairaland. Her own is even better me I would ask her to do frog jump.
I'm still praying I catch one troll with the moniker Bleep Bleep that day he go go frog jump , the jumping go tire am.
Re: Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram by DBossNG(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2019
Oga o , orisirisi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo / Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years / Singer Aju Accused Of Impregnated And Abandoning Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.