Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women (44371 Views)

Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women by Truthchiz: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
The question is why do men still cheat on the side chicks? Are they still not good enough if wives are not stepping up their games? If a side chick has all it takes, then why do men still gather different side chicks? How many of them keep one side chick? It still baffles me...nobody knows. Just like finding x in a mathematical problem that is never found. Lol...crazy world!!!
Re: Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women by clems88(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Englishgold:

Nigerians are copying as well

Foolish shit hole
your father's name
Re: Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women by Darevofpeace(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2019
TVSA:
Christianity is getting more ridiculous day by day
A true Man of God would not attempt that.This is not Christianity, this is madness.
Re: Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women by cooooooks(m): 2:22am On Apr 17, 2019
If he helps some couples with this much needed and not oft talked about advice, who are you to judge the mode of delivery?
Re: Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women by lepasharon(f): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2019
jidxin:

Stephanie Otobo, a Canadian based Nigerian singer who claimed to have had an amorous relationship with the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministry, Mr. Johnson Suleman, has retracted her claims of an affair with the pastor.

In a video that surfaced on social media on Saturday, January 27, 2018, Ms. Otobo confessed to have been manipulated by some politicians and pastors, to defame Apostle Suleman.

Of course she retracted her claims! She was either paid money or threatened

We aren't stupid!
Re: Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women by sukerefakere(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2019
Darevofpeace:
A true Man of God would not attempt that.This is not Christianity, this is madness.
Define a True Man of God
Re: Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women by Darevofpeace(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2019
sukerefakere:
Define a True Man of God
The one who hears from God and does likewise.
Re: Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women by sukerefakere(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2019
Darevofpeace:
The one who hears from God and does likewise.
Name two who hears from God and does likewise
Re: Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women by Darevofpeace(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2019
sukerefakere:
Name two who hears from God and does likewise
How difficult does a child hears his father talk to him? do you want to tell me God does not speak.
Re: Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women by sukerefakere(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2019
Darevofpeace:
How difficult is does a child hears his father talk to him? do you want to tell me God does not speak.
k
Re: Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women by jidxin(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
lepasharon:

Of course she retracted her claims! She was either paid money or threatened

We aren't stupid!
so why are u dz bittered and cynical. Someone came to confess its not that u were there wen it happened or how did u know she was paid wat if she truly lied. U should be fast to make baseless conclusion without any supporting evidence
Re: Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women by lepasharon(f): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
jidxin:
so why are u dz bittered and cynical. Someone came to confess its not that u were there wen it happened or how did u know she was paid wat if she truly lied. U should be fast to make baseless conclusion without any supporting evidence

I could ask you the same question, where you there yourself?

I have concluded that she was paid or threatened because she was giving suLIEman a bad image.

Tell me, what's the name of the pastors and politicians that told her to lie?

How much did they pay her?

When was this agreement made?

What evidence does she have for those transactions?

They can only insult the intelligence of you Nigerian christians, cos they already know you lot are stupid enough to sit in church and listen to lies
Re: Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women by jidxin(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
lepasharon:

I could ask you the same question, where you there yourself?

I have concluded that she was paid or threatened because she was giving suLIEman a bad image.

Tell me, what's the name of the pastors and politicians that told her to lie?

How much did they pay her?

When was this agreement made?

What evidence does she have for those transactions?

They can only insult the intelligence of you Nigerian christians, cos they already know you lot are stupid enough to sit in church and listen to lies
was I there? Yes I was there when she apologized at least I can support my claim with substantial evidence of her coming out to apologize so can u substantiate ur assertion that she collected money ??
Re: Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women by paraltero: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
He should just come out and tell us he likes cross dressing instead using preaching to shield it
Re: Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women by Englishgold: 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
clems88:
your father's name

Smelly mouth.

Poo smelly mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's "Dangerously Wealthy" Statement / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.