Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? (2898 Views)

Xaiomi Mi A3 Or Samsung A30s / Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os / Airtel Nonsense. Soo All This Hype About Lte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by xfactordv: 7:49am On Apr 16, 2019
I have always wondered why nairaland phone section , has always liked these xaiomi phones , i have checked their comments about the phone and i have never seen a single negative comment about the brand .So why the sudden likeness for xaiomi? .And how do you repair them when they develop a fault cause i dont think they have a service center in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by sexiestharam(f): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2019
xfactordv:
I have always wondered why nairaland phone section , has always liked these xaiomi phones , i have checked their comments about the phone and i have never seen a single negative comment about the brand .So why the sudden likeness for xaiomi?
Experience is the best teacher. Life is a pencil, the more we live, the more we learn. Experience Xiaomi for yourself. You will see why.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by danniyal(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2019
I was thinking the same way too until I decided to get one for myself. Now, if it ain't xiaomi, I aint buying

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by iliyande(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2019
It is all about performance

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by xfactordv: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2019
is the battery life okay
danniyal:
I was thinking the same way too until I decided to get one for myself. Now, if it ain't xiaomi, I aint buying

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by korban3134(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2019
Xiaomi smartphones have proven excellence over time in;
1. Price
2. Build Quality &
3. Performance

They currently rank 4th in the World by Market share
http://gs.statcounter.com/vendor-market-share/mobile

And they're amongst leading smartphone brands in China
https://www.counterpointresearch.com/china-smartphone-share/

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by keryj(f): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2019
korban3134:
1. Price
2. Build Quality &
3. Performance

Which of the xiaomi phone is regarded as the best now
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by danniyal(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
xfactordv:
is the battery life okay
I bought the redmi note 5. I have given out my power bank cos I don't need it anymore

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by fibonacci2526: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
Value for money, best OEM when it comes to price to performance ratio, long term support. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by fibonacci2526: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
keryj:

Which of the xiaomi phone is regarded as the best now

Mi 9.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by xfactordv: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
what if the phone develops fault , how do you repair cause there is no service center in nigeria
fibonacci2526:
Value for money, best OEM when it comes to price to performance ratio, long term support. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by fibonacci2526: 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
xfactordv:
what if the phone develops fault , how do you repair cause there is no service center in nigeria

Fasten your seat belts, they are officially launching in Nigeria on the 24th of this month.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by xfactordv: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
for real
fibonacci2526:

Fasten your seat belts, they are officially launching in Nigeria on the 24th of this month.
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by fibonacci2526: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
xfactordv:
for real

Yes.
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by frugal(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
My first and only experience with Xiaomi was with the mi4 in 2016.
Excellent battery life
Very nice camera at the time
Very durable. Not a single issue till I sold it.
Regular software patches/updates.

It was a good experience. Will buy again sometime in the future.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by ibawon(m): 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
There are no major hype about them. They are just Good. That's all
At least better than the average

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
korban3134:
1. Price
2. Build Quality &
3. Performance

The data in that picture is outdated, Samsung is No1, Huawei is No 2, Apple No 3 and so on...
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by ehis010(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
I'd rather go for the infinix note 5. The only edge the redmi note 5 has is processor.
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
have you used fhd phone before with monster processor
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by nwaobitex: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
ehis010:
I'd rather go for the infinix note 5. The only edge the redmi note 5 has is processor.
don't come back here crying

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by keryj(f): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Mi 9.

Alright thanks
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by horlahwaley(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Op. I never come across a device as wicked as xiaomi. Av flashed, rooted, unrooted ,custom roms. Tweak, bend and this device never develop a single software glitch all this while. Its like these devices are just made for custom roms. Like someone mentioned, if aint xiaomi am not buying.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by adecamp(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
horlahwaley:
Op. I never come across a device as wicked as xiaomi. Av flashed, rooted, unrooted ,custom roms. Tweak, bend and this device never develop a single software glitch all this while. Its like these devices are just made for custom roms. Like someone mentioned, if aint xiaomi am not buying.
very wicked device grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by Donniefred(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
horlahwaley:
I have a Redmi note 5a prime, how do I tweak this device to my thirst? The phone dey gimme joy, no lagging, no sh!T cheesy kiss
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
A trial will surely convince you shah. Not your average tecno/itel crap. You can always check the latest Xiaomi smartphones
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
Chinese phones are the bomb but one thing I hate about them is their privacy and warranty policies.
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by donbenie(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
ehis010:
Really?
The only Edge the Redmi note 5 has over the Infinix 5 is the Processor..
So where exactly is the Infinix note 5 BETTER that will make you go for it?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by mancheeutd(m): 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Want to sell my note 5a prime and go for note 7 pro hope I can get it in bannex. Someone dey compare Xiaomi with infinix grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by Baroba(m): 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Xiaomi power cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by Ovems(f): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2019
Please, which Xiaomi phone can I get for 40k?
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by sexiestharam(f): 12:13am On Apr 17, 2019
ehis010:
grin clap for yourself!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by sexiestharam(f): 12:14am On Apr 17, 2019
donbenie:
Really?
The only Edge the Redmi note 5 has over the Infinix 5 is the Processor..
So where exactly is the Infinix note 5 BETTER that will make you go for it?
Really? What of the camera? Infinix wey go dey add dusting powder for pictures. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Phone Can I Buy With 35k / Nobody Is Talking About Coolpad Phones / Are Gaming Phones Really Worth It?: The Truth....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.