Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,254 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Get A Progressive Web App For Your Website. Free For The First 5 People - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Progressive Web App For Your Website. Free For The First 5 People (724 Views)

How to Convert Your WordPress Website to a Progressive Web App for Free / I Will Give First 5 People This ==> Enter / Free Logo Design For The First 5 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Progressive Web App For Your Website. Free For The First 5 People by Ignyte(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2019
Before I jump into offering free services on NL. Let's talk about what a Progressive Web App is.

Progressive web applications are web applications that load like regular web pages or websites but can offer the user functionality such as working offline, push notifications, and device hardware access traditionally available only to native applications.

You've probably seen the 'Save to home screen' button on Konga's website.

Progressive Web Apps are user experiences that have the reach of the web, and are:

Reliable - Load instantly and never show the downasaur, even in uncertain network conditions.

Fast - Respond quickly to user interactions with silky smooth animations and no janky scrolling.

Engaging - Feel like a natural app on the device, with an immersive user experience.

Note that, if you do not have a mobile responsive website your PWA will suck.

I'm open to creating as many PWAs as possible. Just drop your email address and I will contact you.

After the first five, I'll set a price and work with that!
Re: Get A Progressive Web App For Your Website. Free For The First 5 People by Ayoshewa12(f): 10:41am On Apr 16, 2019
adeshewaabimbola@gmail.com
Re: Get A Progressive Web App For Your Website. Free For The First 5 People by Sub9ja(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2019
Awhyzy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Seun Please Ooo Approve My Ad / Genuine Laptop Computers For Sale, Authentic, Original At His Very Best. / Get Your Website For 15000 Naira In 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.