Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

How to Convert Your WordPress Website to a Progressive Web App for Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How to Convert Your WordPress Website to a Progressive Web App for Free (457 Views)

Get A Progressive Web App For Your Website. Free For The First 5 People / 7 Steps To Reduce The Disc Space Used By Your Wordpress Website / Get Abundant Money Visit This Website To Buy Your PHP Script Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Convert Your WordPress Website to a Progressive Web App for Free by wp2022: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Converting your WordPress website to a Progressive Web App is more free and easy than you ever thought.

You don't need to learn to code or hire a Web App Developer to create a Progressive Web App for your website.

If you don't know what a Progressive Web App is... let me tell you about it.

A Progressive Web App is a type of web app (of your website) that your web users can install on their devices like a native app...

And it gives web users the feel and experience of a native app when your site is accessed through it.

With a Progressive Web App, web users can access and browse through your website without an internet connection.

This is made possible because Progressive Web App automatically stores a local copy of already visited pages on the user's device.

Therefore, they don't need an internet connection to visit those pages of your site again.

So... If you don't have the budget to develop a standard app for your website, you can create a Progressive Web App instead. It's FREE.

How do you go about that? You don't have to worry about that because I have created a detailed video for you...

...explaining how you can convert your existing WordPress website to a Progressive Web App.

Click the link below to watch the video.

https://faithkayode.me/yt-pwa

1 Like

Re: How to Convert Your WordPress Website to a Progressive Web App for Free by wp2022: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Build your website a web app today!
Re: How to Convert Your WordPress Website to a Progressive Web App for Free by wp2022: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2022
The process is easy to follow. Watch the video to try your hands on it.
Re: How to Convert Your WordPress Website to a Progressive Web App for Free by wp2022: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2022
Build a web app for your website

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Cheap Website Or Does Anyone Has A Site For Sale? / Let Me Show You How To Make $30K Every Day On Primeshub / Checkout My New Project Http://www.mutayzdecor.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.