Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man (28070 Views)

Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) / SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State / Policeman Mobbed And Beaten In Ekiti By Angry Youths After Shooting Unarmed Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by Originalsly: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
SANDAT:

Crying to Government and still calling the same Government names.

That's where he.sabotaged his case.... at times I just can't follow some people sense of reasoning.
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by Triniti(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
Damn!!! Na small small kid full higher institutions this days, that’s why they are being terrorized like this. Who born this ones? Make them try this kind thing that year so,Na body they tell story no be talk, even soldier dey fear men talk more of ordinary koti. That barrister for pay Bleep up fee till God knows when
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by nazicartel(m): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
grin i pray for the death of every police man. may you die in active service. may pension be far from you
not all police men are rascals... back to what you wrote... You are a big fool for writing that...
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by bishopkay: 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
SmartyPants:
okay the officer at all times fired at the ground, and the fact is the man was resisting arrest.

The rules of engagement states that you do not fire your weapon except you are being fired upon. I am yet to exactly see where the man being shot at pulled a weapon to shoot at the police officer.

You said he fired on the ground? What if by some unfortunate chance of luck the bullet got deflected and hit a student passer by? This place where this rubbish is One of the most populated places on campus!

You don't give guns to mad Men and this policeman clearly seems very mad. Plus I know this sunny well well! He's one of the very bad folks in the Nsukka police department!
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
What a JUNGLE Nigeria is? I feel sorry for its citizens. If the facts are as stated, the policeman should be arrested for attempted murder and endangerment of public safety and the attorney who engaged his services should be arrested as well. If he's truly a policeman, why the heck is he not in his uniform? Any reasonable Nigerian could have mistaken him for an armed robber or a kidnapper. The NPF [Nigerian Police Force] is really a joke and an instance like this does not help its image at all... rather it besmirches it and takes away the citizens trust in their police.
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by KendrickAyomide: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
post=77586049:
Most of our policemen need TOTAL revaluation and education!

You pray for the Death of every Policeman?!
Dis one brain don turn upside down patapata.
You know children when they type!
Go and return mommy's phone right away kiddo!
Shut up . useless f.ool. i can feed you till you die. na barbecue you wan take beta for life?
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by Omonaijani: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by Japsylee: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
owelle123:

He was expelled from Faculty of Law. He never finish.
Chai..Werin I'm do? E no go pass Cultism. And be is answering barr??
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by onyxo76(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
I no talk am yesterday for that dolapo badmus thread that her men are beyond redemption, when npf become this evil?
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by asanwafo: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
Eze obtained money by false pretence and they saw themselves as the rightful persons to retrieve the money. Why didn't they report to the police? You want the Nigerian govt to deal with a police officer who was probably invited to ensure that the worst didn't happen. What about those who gave bribe and equally took laws into their own hands by going there to ask for their money? What they should have done was to invite the police. But because they knew the position of the law on those who take and give bribe, they wanted to get their money on their own. May be if the policeman were not invited into it, they would have done worse to Mr Eze than what u are reporting now. To u, u are now an activist and u dont even know the position of the law in the case u are pursuing
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by asanwafo: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
Imperare:
really? this happened in unn and I never knew until now
Go and sit down! Who are u in UNN apart from one of these lazy fools who cluster around the meshaya men in an effort to belong
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
post=77586049:
Most of our policemen need TOTAL revaluation and education!

You pray for the Death of every Policeman?!
Dis one brain don turn upside down patapata.
You know children when they type!
Go and return mommy's phone right away kiddo!

So if D man die, na revolution and education u for dey talk... Oga access ur head well maybe ur brain don melt!

Its obvious that the Zoo Police have been instructed to kill any citizen in any giving opportunity. Since D birth of D zoo has it been this worse?

Brain washed fellow
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by owelle123: 5:11am On Nov 27, 2019
Thats bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife's Guard Shot Dead / Ship Carrying Weapons To Nigeria Intercepted In South Africa / Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man's Bedroom Wall In Phalga, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.