Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man (28084 Views)

Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) / SARS Operatives Shot An Unarmed Man In Benin, Edo State / Policeman Mobbed And Beaten In Ekiti By Angry Youths After Shooting Unarmed Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by Homeboiy: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2019
hmmmm
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by SANDAT(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2019
Crying to Government and still calling the same Government names.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by Truthbites: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2019
Naija.. Too many ills
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by ClearFlair: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonja police at it again

Go back to Cameroon

1 Like

Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by bobolistica(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2019
vincixpresso:
I sabi dis guy nah, he is not a lawyer jor, he has a cyber cafe called klaz

ffuuunnnnkkkee...jeeesssuuu
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by Cadec007(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2019
I think the Force in NPF is affecting them....... Maybe its high time we switched to service, department or something less intimidating,
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by missyblissy: 11:35am On Apr 16, 2019
Na wa oooo i hope IGP is seeing this. Na wa oooo God help us all. It is really scary angry
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by owem19(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2019
post=77586049:
Most of our policemen need TOTAL revaluation and education!
go tell ur oga at d top
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by obyrich(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2019
Tonyspecial:
testing their gun
Sambisa forest would be a better place for that.
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by SEEDORF441(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2019
One day we will all wake up and there will be no Nigeria
I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest.
Where is loyal faithful and honest in this?
But why police brutality keeps happening in the southern region? Abi officers no dey north?
I weep for my country

Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by aku626(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2019
The fact is:
this happens everyday and we are lucky to have this captured by wise civilian
comfortzones:
why is this happening again?
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by engrj(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2019
DEAR ALL, KINDLY READ, DONATE AND SHARE.

Nairalanders pls sorry to bother you all again my hope was on my state governor but he gave us just 1m naira.

Please nairalanders help me to share this story in all your social media handles people only respond to a viral story.
Help me this month of April make it 1yr my mother was diagnosed with kidney disease and she has been on dialysis since then. Pls read.

My Mother needs N12M for a kidney transplant in India. ( We have 1m Naira donated by Mr. Governor of Edo state) 

My mother Akhare Flora Olochemeuan a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local council Edo state, a 48years old woman from Edo state was diagnosed of end stage rena failure ( kidney disease) around April last year. She is a single mother of one. Now she has her only child for survival. She has been going for dialysis since April last year. Each dialysis cost around N43,000 to N100,000 plus injections and sometimes blood transfusion. (twice a week)

She was told by her Dr at Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH that the only lasting solution for her ill health is to go for a kidney transplant. This can be done here in Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH or India. 
Please we are begging everyone to contribute even though is just N1,000. 
Note: N1000 from 11000 people is eleven million Naira. 
Please help save a Life.

We have all the necessary documents to backup this story. Thank you and God Almighty Bless you all Amen. 
For verification, this is a link to it on national newspapers.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kidney-disease-patients-husband-flees.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-m

For update read more here on this link I have supplied enough evidence here
https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes/6.

Mods show some Mercy please

My contact+2348064. 945586

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

This is the only video I can upload here via YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2019
The guy shot at the car more than 5 times
Why my country
Police want to turn them self to god by upressing people
With there Gun

Let even turn Nigeria to Milltary Zone
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by gaskiyamagana: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonja police at it again
SUNNY is a Yoruba name abi?
WERE NI O PER EXCELLENT.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by Denikayan: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2019
I don't know what universities are turning to this days. Police no dey fear campus again

Police wey dem so gather, cramp and knack the next available metal block on his head.
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2019
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by kernniejay(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2019
I have always told Nigerians that when you see a policeman, run to a nearby armed robber for your safety.
Btw, the transfer shows "sale of property" Op, where did the Admission you mentioned in your story came from?
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by Funaki: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2019
everyday, police this, police that. nawa
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2019
Imperare:
really? this happened in unn and I never knew until now

Are you the town crier?
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2019
This police now are claiming Rambo
Shooting any how
Let them go and face boko haram
For just 1 day
And shoot the same way
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by KingSango(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
What is needed is a traditional police conduct review board with teeth and claws

Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by Grace001: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
Living in Nigeria is a threat to life... hopeless country
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by Japsylee: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
This barrister read law in Unec! Chai so na local runs my guy Don dey do na??
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by mchenryking0(m): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
i just hope the police hierarchy should do something about these guys in this video. let the DPO be made accountable for this act of his men So that every other police personnel will learn
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by Kkings11: 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
They should all be arrested - The policeman for attempted murder - The barrister for collecting bribe - Mr solomon for giving bribe
We should not be selective in justice execution. Young or Old, Rich or Poor, Civilian or military, Man or Woman A CRIME IS A CRIME IS CRIME.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by owelle123: 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Japsylee:
This barrister read law in Unec! Chai so na local runs my guy Don dey do na??

He was expelled from Faculty of Law. He never finish.
Re: The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Imperare:
really? this happened in unn and I never knew until now

You are funny oo. Are you the VC? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) / Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From / Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.