Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? (1163 Views)

2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2019
A thread of mine which focused on lust than nudity to address the issue of sexual immorality, following the approach of my Master Jesus, which made front page recently received a lot of back lash and disapproval from many church folks that it was very wrong to do so, because they thought nudity was the main problem for without nudity they say that there'd be no lust.

Therefore just as has become accustomed to those of today's church, it was all about emphasis on dressing to address sexual immorality, but virtually none on lust, which Jesus the founder of the church put most, if not all emphasis on.

And i remembered a related true story I had glanced over on facebook that had to do with a nine year old that was repeatedly raped by certain men, including a man and his son, and believe me I didn't even know then that she had lost her life as a result of the damage she suffered from such an incidence, until I went to get the story this morning for that purpose.

So for those of the church who still think that nudity is responsible for the extent of sexual immorality and decadence in our society that thread question is meant for them to answer.

Please scroll down for the story.

Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 17, 2019
FIDA NIGERIA PRESS RELEASE DEMANDING JUSTICE FOR OCHANYA ELIZABETH OGBANJE

The International Federation of Women Lawyers, (FIDA) Nigeria is devastated to report the untimely and unjust passing of our tender client, Ochanya Elizabeth Ogbanje, allegedly following years of sexual abuse, defilement and violation at the hands of her uncle, Mr Andrew Ogbuja and cousin, Mr Victor Ogbuja.

Miss Ochanya’s case was first reported to the FIDA Nigeria Benue State Branch in June 2018. She had suffered silently for 6 years and at the time of reporting, she was already suffering from vesicovaginal fistula (VVF) and other related health complications. It was actually in course of investigating her health complications that the sexual abuse and defilement was discovered, as the root cause of the problems.

While making her report, Miss Ochanya recalled that at age 9, she had moved in with her aunt, Mrs Felicia Ochiga-Ogbuja, after her parents separated, in a bid to attend school. Shortly after she started living there, the perverted father-son duo began sexually abusing her. She noted that it was her cousin Victor, a final year student of Animal Production at the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, who first defiled her, but that her uncle also started abusing her after she had reported his son to him. Miss Ochanya’s uncle, Mr Andrew Ogbuja is a 51 year old lecturer, serving as the Head of Department, Catering and Hotel Management at the Benue State Polytechnic, Ugbokolo, Benue State. Miss Ochanya painfully recalled how they would drug her before molesting her and threatened her with death if she ever revealed what was going on.

On the 8th of August, FIDA Benue took the victim, her mother, Rose Abah and her care giver, Evangelist Margaret Soo to the Police, and made a complaint of rape against the two suspects. The first suspect, Andrew Ogbuja was arrested, while his son remains at large till date. He was arraigned before Upper Area Court 1 in Makurdi on 13 August, 2018 and granted bail on 23August, 2018. On the next adjourned date, 24September, 2018, the court did not sit so the case was further adjourned to 5November, 2018. Following her report, FIDA Benue was also able to secure free medical treatment for Miss Ochanya through a programme of the First Lady of Benue State, Her Excellency, Eunice Ortom, ‘Free Treatment for VVF cases in Benue State’, after which she was transferred to University of Jos Teaching Hospital for further treatment. Her care giver, Evangelist Margaret Soo, informed the Branch that she was steadily responding to the drugs. Sadly, shortly after Miss Ochanya returned to Benue, her health deteriorated and on 17October, 2018, she passed away at the Ultimate Care Hospital in Otukpo.

Miss Ochanya’s case is worthy of national uproar. Her case further proves that the rate of defilement of children in Nigeria is almost at epidemic proportions. Almost every day, there is a case of defilement and sexual abuse reported in the media or shared on social media. We cannot continue to allow these inhumane acts to occur. Child defilement is a social illness that must be addressed otherwise the future Nigeria will be made up of abused individuals who suffer from depression, aggression, substance abuse, personality disorders, relationship phobia, suicidal tendencies, sexually transmitted diseases etc. We must ensure that this heinous crime is eliminated from society and to do so, FIDA Nigeria is suggesting that the following recommendations must be implemented.
Firstly, perpetrators must be held accountable and punishments meted out must be firm and effective enough to serve as a deterrent to others in society. There are numerous legislations which criminalise rape as a felony and provide for life imprisonment, these should be effectively relied on to hold the perpetrators accountable. Unfortunately, Benue State is yet to adopt the Administration of Criminal Justice Act 2015, Child Rights Act 2003 and the Violence Against Persons (Prohibition) Act 2015, and these provisions provide more expansive protections for victims of sexual abuse and defilement.

FIDA Nigeria calls on the government of Benue State to adopt, effectively implement and sensitise the public on the relevant provisions of these laws. In line with this, the criminal justice system can no longer afford to delay justice for victims. The high costs of lengthy trial processes are ill-suited to the sensitive nature of sexual abuse/defilement trials. The judiciary should set up special courts to specifically deal with such sensitive matters and to ensure expedited trial processes.

Our society must also play its role in ensuring that the child defilement epidemic does not continue to persist in Nigeria. There must be greater concern and condemnation for such heinous acts. We can no longer encourage the culture of silence to foster, and we must be more accommodating of victims. The Nigerian health system must institutionalise psychological therapy so that more victims are able to receive the counselling and rehabilitation they need. Lastly, more parents must begin to provide sexual education to their children, in addition to creating an enabling environment for dialogue so that children can speak out when they are facing abuse.

FIDA Nigeria is devastated that Miss Ogbanje did not live long enough to see justice served, but her death has served as the fuel needed to ensure that our efforts will not relent until the perverts are held accountable. FIDA Benue has therefore written a petition to the Commissioner of Police for the re-arrest and arrest of both suspects for the offences of Criminal Conspiracy and Culpable Homicide. FIDA Nigeria remains committed to securing justice for women and children whose rights are violated in Nigeria, through the provision of free legal representation and advocacy for gender-friendly reforms of the law.
We will not rest until there has been #JusticeForOchanya.
Rhoda Prevail Tyoden
National Secretary

Source: https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=990747381132171&id=100005907540017&refid=17&_ft_=mf_story_key.10156666671697350%3Atop_level_post_id.10156666671697350%3Atl_objid.10156666671697350%3Acontent_owner_id_new.512312349%3Aoriginal_content_id.990747381132171%3Aoriginal_content_owner_id.100005907540017%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10156666671697350%3Aphoto_attachments_list.%5B990747267798849%2C990747274465515%5D%3Astory_location.4%3Aattached_story_attachment_style.album%3Athid.512312349%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1556693999%3A7200406908557812132&__tn__=%2AsH-R

Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
So where are all those of the church who endorse such atrocities and inhumanity committed as a result of lust by pinning the blame on nudity?

For why don't they have the audacity to come and answer this question, as to what was responsible for such extent of man's wickedness being perpetrated on such an innocent little girl?

For if she was not innocent, then why would she have reported such wicked acts of the man's son to his father?

Of course maybe she wasn't supposed to report the brutality she was suffering in the son's hands, to his father, because that was tantamount to her getting naked before the father as well for him to fall into temptation and takeoff from where his son left off.

Hence they glorify the aggressors, and vilify the victims, since to them nudity is also responsible for such criminal acts of sexual brutality.

Jesus certainly knew better when He pinned the blame of sexual immorality on lust, and not on nudity, for without lust there would not be sexual immorality.

And it only foolishness that would make those of the church to think that they could possibly know better than the perfect Master and founder of the church.
Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2019
Nuns Come Forward With Abuse Allegations Against Catholic Priests

Rome — Pope Francis is hosting a landmark summit on clergy sex abuse and much of the focus is on protecting minors. But new protections could help other victims too, including nuns.

Back when she was sister Doris Wagner, raped by a priest in her convent, the then 24-year-old nun from a poor German family felt silenced by the system.

"The experience of sexual abuse does not fit in what they tell you the 'life of a nun' should be like and any sister who will come to the point to understand that she has a right to speak out at it will be blamed and shamed and silenced by her own superiors and fellow sisters," Wagner said.

That's the case in India where, since September, five nuns have rallied in support of their sister, who claims she was raped by her bishop 13 times.

Indian law protects the identity of the victim so the nun's sisters have raised their voices. Bishop Franco Mulakkal denies the charges.

The nuns have sent two letters to the Vatican's ambassador in India. But they got no reply.

Wager fears progress on protecting them is a long way off since bishops are just now discussing their accountability in protecting the most vulnerable: minors.

"Shouldn't they know that they are accountable? Why do we need a summit for that," Wagner asked.

She left her order of nuns and says, today, this majestic basilica is a symbol of power to silence victims.

Source: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/catholic-nun-abuse-nuns-come-forward-with-abuse-allegations-against-catholic-priests-2019-02-22/

Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
They don't want to come and say that it was nudity, because it would be ridiculous.
Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by WhoIBe: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
blame dirty mind for rape or anything negative.

1 Like

Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by advocate666: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hahahaha.

Praise be to Satan.

Priests raping nuns.
Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
advocate666:
Hahahaha.

Praise be to Satan.

Priests raping nuns.
So the rape of women is something you celebrate?
Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by advocate666: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
jesusjnr2:
So the rape of women is something you celebrate?

You still talking to me?

You want another spiritual slap?

1 Like

Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
advocate666:

You still talking to me?

You want another spiritual slap?
You're praising Satan for the rape of women?

Do you have a mother, sister, or daughter etc.?

OK you're afraid of exposing yourself now abi?
Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by advocate666: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
jesusjnr:
You're praising Satan for the rape of women?

Do you have a mother, sister, or daughter etc.?

OK you're afraid of exposing yourself now abi?

For someone who hates answering questions, you do ask a lot of questions.

1 Like

Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
advocate666:

For someone who hates answering questions, you do ask a lot of questions.
Are these not reasonable questions?

I'm not asking you if Satan has vagina or nipples as you do and yet want me to dignify such ridiculous questions with an answer.

All i'm saying is that you should stop celebrating such evils being perpetrated against women if you have a mother, sister, daughter etc., for this is not a joke but a very serious matter. Kapish!
Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by advocate666: 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
jesusjnr:
Are these not reasonable questions?

I'm not asking you if Satan has vagina or nipples as you do and yet want me to dignify such ridiculous questions with an answer.

All i'm saying is that you should stop celebrating such evils being perpetrated against women if you have a mother, sister, daughter etc., for this is not a joke but a very serious matter. Kapish!

None of my family was foolish enough to become nun or priest.

If godly people decide to rape each other, don't expect me to cry. I will celebrate. It is my Satanic duty to celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:

None of my family was foolish enough to become nun or priest.

If godly people decide to rape each other, don't expect me to cry. I will celebrate. It is my Satanic duty to celebrate.
Well in a nut shell you're saying that it's in satan's interest and hence your satanic duty to celebrate when women as your mother, sisters, daughters etc., are raped, because rape as you should already know is not exclusive to those of the church.

And the reason that of the church is more pronounced and publicized is because they ought to know and behave better.

And by your celebration of rape of women, I wouldn't be surprise that it was also your satanic duty to rape women, or am I wrong?

After all you say sin is good, so sin may be inclusive of rape, hence you rejoice whenever a woman is raped for the brutal rape of woman is also good in your sight, eh?
Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by advocate666: 1:53am On Apr 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Well in a nut shell you're saying that it's in satan's interest and hence your satanic duty to celebrate when women as your mother, sisters, daughters etc., are raped, because rape as you should already know is not exclusive to those of the church.

And the reason that of the church is more pronounced and publicized is because they ought to know and behave better.

And by your celebration of rape of women, I wouldn't be surprise that it was also your satanic duty to rape women, or am I wrong?

After all you say sin is good, so sin may be inclusive of rape, hence you rejoice whenever a woman is raped for the brutal rape of woman is also good in your sight, eh?

grin grin grin grin

are you trying to be clever by half?

This weekend you celebrate the human sacrifice of your God.

Well in a nut shell you're saying that it's in God's interest and hence your chritsiam duty to celebrate when people as all your relatives etc., are killed, because human sacrifice as you should already know is not exclusive to christians.

And by your celebration of killing and sacrifice of humans, I wouldn't be surprise that it was also your christian duty to kill people, or am I wrong?
Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:

grin grin grin grin

are you trying to be clever by half?

This weekend you celebrate the human sacrifice of your God.

Well in a nut shell you're saying that it's in God's interest and hence your chritsiam duty to celebrate when people as all your relatives etc., are killed, because human sacrifice as you should already know is not exclusive to christians.

And by your celebration of killing and sacrifice of humans, I wouldn't be surprise that it was also your christian duty to kill people, or am I wrong?
Lolz! You're really cracking me up!

You really think you're smart that you're trying to outsmart me using a tactic I told you I learnt from my Master!

Well satan luck to you!

Or maybe you're actually admitting that you've learnt more from me in this short period than all your master satan have ever taught you all the while that he's been teaching you? Hmmm.

So it's obvious that that's one of the reasons you've have decided to stick to me as a fly, despite all the embarrassments that you've suffered in my hands, for you want to learn from me.

But I've told you what you need to do, if you want to be likewise, yet you refuse to heed, you seem satisfied with the crumbs you're being fed on.

Now for your information, while I do not celebrate good Friday, or Easter, I unapologetically and unashamedly celebrate the sacrifice and price my Master and Lord Jesus paid for me on the cross of Calvary, when He died for the sins of humanity, to give us another chance to do the right thing(obey God's Word) which man did not do in the beginning, so that we can have eternal life, and not perish.

Another reason I celebrate His sacrifice of His own life is because it led to the dethronement of satan your master from his position as the prince of the world, for hence was he was shamefully cast out. (But please for your own sake, don't remind your master of the agony he felt on that day, for I know he don't have any friends, so I don't want him to take it out on you, and make you yet another human sacrifice of his.)

Now tell me how that translates into celebration of sacrifice and killing of humans, for you would have to show me, anywhere in the Bible where God had asked any of His followers to bring Him a human sacrifice, apart from Abraham who of course you know it was only a test, as He God Himself provided a lamb to take the place of Isaac?

So God has never encouraged the ritual killing of humans from those that worship Him to any extent, for it was an abominable practice that He never condoned, not even from His own people Israel.

But even when human needed a human sacrifice to redeem them from the condemnation of sin, God didn't ask any God worshipper to bring his child or family member to be killed for that purpose, but He came down from heaven Himself, in the form of man, and sacrificed Himself on the behalf of mankind.

So to say it was just a human sacrifice is so erroneous, for it was a God sacrifice, because it was God in the flesh, who gave Himself for humanity on the cross.

So you should be able to see the difference and why I love Him so much and celebrate His sacrifice, because He's not a shepherd that would be asking His sheep to lay down their life and to sacrifice their family members etc. for Him, but He would lay down His own life for His sheep.

So that's why I love God so much, and also celebrate His sacrifice, so now Mr satan advocate lover of satan, tell me why you love satan so much, who instead of sacrificing himself for humanity, sacrifices humanity for himself and loves human sacrifices so much that he always requires it out of every one his worshippers and followers, behind all forms of ritual killings etc.

You once admitted he sacrifices people for himself, even though you had to take cover at the same time, when the question was posed at you, but you still claim stedfastly to the devil who does, so what does that truly say of you?

You also said sin is good, so what kind of sin is good to you?

Is it the abominable sin of sacrificing and ritual killing of humans as your family members and mine as an offering to satan, which is so good to your master satan?

Or is it when women as your mother, sisters, daughters, and mine are being raped which is also so good to satan(remember you praised him for that)?

So tell us mr satan advocate what sin is good to you?

For no sin is good to me, but you said sin is good, so explain yourself.

You should clearly see how this your smartness has backfired, at least you can see why a true satanist can hardly come out in open, for they have a lot to hide.

So tell us what you're hiding Mr satan advocate if you are truly a worshipper of satan!
Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by advocate666: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lolz! You're really cracking me up!

You really think you're smart that you're trying to outsmart me using a tactic I told you I learnt from my Master!

Well satan luck to you!

Or maybe you're actually admitting that you've learnt more from me in this short period than all your master satan have ever taught you all the while that he's been teaching you? Hmmm.

So it's obvious that that's one of the reasons you've have decided to stick to me as a fly, despite all the embarrassments that you've suffered in my hands, for you want to learn from me.

But I've told you what you need to do, if you want to be likewise, yet you refuse to heed, you seem satisfied with the crumbs you're being fed on.

Now for your information, while I do not celebrate good Friday, or Easter, I unapologetically and unashamedly celebrate the sacrifice and price my Master and Lord Jesus paid for me on the cross of Calvary, when He died for the sins of humanity, to give us another chance to do the right thing(obey God's Word) which man did not do in the beginning, so that we can have eternal life, and not perish.

Another reason I celebrate His sacrifice of His own life is because it led to the dethronement of satan your master from his position as the prince of the world, for hence was he was shamefully cast out. (But please for your own sake, don't remind your master of the agony he felt on that day, for I know he don't have any friends, so I don't want him to take it out on you, and make you yet another human sacrifice of his.)

Now tell me how that translates into celebration of sacrifice and killing of humans, for you would have to show me, anywhere in the Bible where God had asked any of His followers to bring Him a human sacrifice, apart from Abraham who of course you know it was only a test, as He God Himself provided a lamb to take the place of Isaac?

So God has never encouraged the ritual killing of humans from those that worship Him to any extent, for it was an abominable practice that He never condoned, not even from His own people Israel.

But even when human needed a human sacrifice to redeem them from the condemnation of sin, God didn't ask any God worshipper to bring his child or family member to be killed for that purpose, but He came down from heaven Himself, in the form of man, and sacrificed Himself on the behalf of mankind.

So to say it was just a human sacrifice is so erroneous, for it was a God sacrifice, because it was God in the flesh, who gave Himself for humanity on the cross.

So you should be able to see the difference and why I love Him so much and celebrate His sacrifice, because He's not a shepherd that would be asking His sheep to lay down their life and to sacrifice their family members etc. for Him, but He would lay down His own life for His sheep.

So that's why I love God so much, and also celebrate His sacrifice, so now Mr satan advocate lover of satan, tell me why you love satan so much, who instead of sacrificing himself for humanity, sacrifices humanity for himself and loves human sacrifices so much that he always requires it out of every one his worshippers and followers, behind all forms of ritual killings etc.

You once admitted he sacrifices people for himself, even though you had to take cover at the same time, when the question was posed at you, but you still claim stedfastly to the devil who does, so what does that truly say of you?

You also said sin is good, so what kind of sin is good to you?

Is it the abominable sin of sacrificing and ritual killing of humans as your family members and mine as an offering to satan, which is so good to your master satan?

Or is it when women as your mother, sisters, daughters, and mine are being raped which is also so good to satan(remember you praised him for that)?

So tell us mr satan advocate what sin is good to you?

For no sin is good to me, but you said sin is good, so explain yourself.

You should clearly see how this your smartness has backfired, at least you can see why a true satanist can hardly come out in open, for they have a lot to hide.

So tell us what you're hiding Mr satan advocate if you are truly a worshipper of satan!

You are so confused, confusion doesn't even begin to describe you.

I am but a fake Satanist wannabe. Remember? Why do you think I can give you answers to the truth which you seek? It is not my purpose.

I have made my point. I love sin and I celebrate when foolish people suffer for their foolishness.
Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:

You are so confused, confusion doesn't even begin to describe you.

I am but a fake Satanist wannabe. Remember? Why do you think I can give you answers to the truth which you seek? It is not my purpose.

I have made my point. I love sin and I celebrate when foolish people suffer for their foolishness.
Lol!

Another tails between your legs scenario which I may soon celebrate if you push me.
grin

Yeah imagine that I forgot that, and still said at the end that you now see why true satanists have to hide, Lol!

Maybe you have infested me with your confusion virus Lol!

For someone is a fake satanist day before yesterday, a satanist yesterday, a fake satanist today, and tomorrow would become a true satanist once more.

Wow! If I could beat that extent of confusion in someone's life, then I must truly be a confusion genius!
Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by advocate666: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Another tails between your legs scenario which I may soon celebrate if you push me.
grin

Yeah imagine that I forgot that, and still said at the end that you now see why true satanists have to hide, Lol!

Maybe you have infested me with your confusion virus Lol!

For someone is a fake satanist day before yesterday, a satanist yesterday, a fake satanist today, and tomorrow would become a true satanist once more.

Wow! If I could beat that extent of confusion in someone's life, then I must truly be a confusion genius!

Lord.

Even your fellow xtians are giving you a wide berth.
Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Who's to blame?
Re: Lust Or Nudity? What's To Blame For The Rape Of Fully Clothed Nuns? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
This is why lust needs to be the major focus not nudity

(1) (Reply)

God And The Electron: A Talk With Physicist Keith Wanser / Pastor Who Claimed Covid-19 ‘hysteria’ Was Plot Against Trump Dies From Virus / Does God Accept Thanksgiving Of A Sinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.