Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student (41669 Views)

Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University / Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by majamajic(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
SincereBigot:
I dont understand.. how did she find cash in atm? Or is it her atm card or what or someone else's own

see questions, there's no case here sir
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by Litmus: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
While honesty is desirable and something that may help to advance Nigeria politically, Africans ought be aware and weary of the forces that labels adventurous blacks as either Arrogant or Dishonest. In short, the labelling of Nigerians as dishonest is the drive to COONIFY them for the coon, in literature, among other characteristic, is an unnaturally honest being. He is childlike in honesty, a sickly-sweet inoffensive servile no more challenging to other races than pet dogs.
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by Karemarealty288(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
Mexzy4sho:
D real question should have been how much remain grin grin

You may not understand how spoilt our image as a country is..even if its 1cent its worth celebrating. A country where used sanitary pads, pants and diapers are endangered products. Moreover the outside world read about all these. They don't believe any good can come out from S H I T H O L E.
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
na dis type of news we wan hear not nigerians robbing bureau de change in dubai or nigerians peddling drugs in india or malaysia.if u fortunate to travel out of d country try to be a good ambassador of the country.
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by HARDBUOI: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
LazyGold:

Your brothers go all the way to Dubai just to Steal remember

So anyone that talks against u becomes igbo..
Have u not seen many times the same u quoted insult IGBOS here?
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
Thank God.at last,one good news...God thank you oo
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by gsmguru: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
That is commendable.

Meanwhile...

Discover The Highly Profitable And Lucrative World Of GSM Industry Business Opportunities!

Do you know that Africa is now said to be the second world’s biggest and fastest growing Telecommunications/ GSM market after China?

Do you also know that the Telecommunications/GSM industry in Nigeria is currently the second biggest revenue generating industry after the petroleum industry?

Do you also know that the GSM airtime recharge, the GSM mobile phones as well as other GSM products/accessories business is now said to be one of the most profitable, lucrative and fast growing business venture anybody can engage start in the country?

Do you further know that a lot of smart Nigerians have started this business with a low capital but within a very short period have started earning millions of naira from it every month consistently?

Do you know that the major GSM airtime recharge dealers and distributors are raking in tens of millions every month and likewise the major dealers of the GSM handsets and other mobile phone products/accessories?

Do you know that by applying the right marketing and business strategies, you too can begin to make a sale of over ten million naira from the GSM air time recharge, GSM mobile handsets and other GSM products and accessories every month within a very short period of starting the business?

Do you want to learn more about how you too can participate in this highly profitable and lucrative business?

If so, then why don’t you too also participate in this powerful, insightive and life changing Telecommunications/GSM industry business? To learn more, click on this thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5050471/start-raking-millions-every-month

Don’t let this golden opportunity pass you by!
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by emynicedgreat: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
BlackfireX:
Her name?

Her tribe?

Her name is her name and she is a Nigerian.
Let's stop all these madness....
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by Prock1414: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
This should be IPOB and not Nigeria girl Igbo kwenu! Igbo Amaka cone heads Ajoka
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
magicminister:
While I commend her honest, I’d like to appeal to Nigerian rulers to invest In Science, technology, engineering and mathematics education and creating an environment that enables its growth.

Nigeria is the largest black nation. We have great genes, intelligence, physical strength and should not be groveling at the white man’s foot.

We have to fix our country then push for unification of west Africa with Nigeria being it’s capital but we have to lead the way.

This is sad shittt... I love my country and very passionate about a greater Nigeria but I don’t know why our political leaders cannot build put selfishness aside and help build a Present where the child of a carpenter can become a doctor or teacher or president. A society with opportunities for anyone willing to work...

The Nigerian dream

I so much like ur reply to this topic. Can we talk more about bettering the Nigerian Economy. With people like you and me, the opportunity to raise Nigeria awaits us.

Waiting for your reply
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by Olanrefront3355(m): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
Now she's a Nigerian, not Igbo? Bigotry fops... #Notoracism
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by CityNGR: 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
NIGERIAN NOT IPOB

BlackfireX:
Her name?

Her tribe?

Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by Akuruoulo(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
LazyGold:

They are Igbo with Muslim name
. now I knw ur skull has already been...
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by BlackfireX: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
emynicedgreat:

Her name is her name and she is a Nigerian.
Let's stop all these madness....

Madness? NL founder and MOD started it
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by tobolos(m): 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
BEEN LONG I HEARD THIS.....THANKS
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by vicadex07(m): 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
SincereBigot:
I dont understand.. how did she find cash in atm? Or is it her atm card or what or someone else's own

Don't mind those useless bloggers and lies
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by dipseacon: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
Afonja dem no go sleep well this night grin
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by castrol180(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
Totalman1:
Kleptomaniac u mean?

quote author=castrol180 post=77592750]Very good, Some Nigerians are still representing the country well...I can easily relate this to Abraham Maslow theory of needs,I think that lady needs as at that time are met and no reason or meaning to taking other people belongings/money. The only people whose needs are met and still take other people's things, belongings or money are referred to as nymphomaniacs

Yes boss...slip in typing. It's kleptomaniac sir

Thanks for the mention which calls for correction
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by Fahd11: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
nice gesture.. As a reward,give her to COWARD Nnamdi COWNU as another bed mate...
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by mechanics(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
That's the Nigerian spirit, she should keep it up.
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by Gforce2019: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Igbos are doing well now

If na Afonja wallai she for don thief am cheesy

I for call you eediot if not for the fact that the MOD will ban me. May you remain who you are. Olosho!
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by luluman: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Igbos are doing well now

Its just because she knew she was been watched by some hidden camera. who no know Igbo with money? Igbo girl for that matter. tufiakwa.
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by Judybash93(m): 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Igbos are doing well now

Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by sulasa07(m): 7:25am On Apr 17, 2019
NairaMedia:
Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian University celebrates a Nigerian Student, Asomba Nkiru Sandra for her honestly after she found small amount of money left in an ATM.

The University on its official website, wrote:

A first-year student of Michurinsk State Agrarian University found a small amount of money left in an ATM and, showing civic consciousness, reported this to the bank.

Asomba Nkiru Sandra, being in a big shopping center of Moscow, found a cash in ATM. The girl has not become puzzled, called the support of the Bank and reported his find to the owners.

The administration of Michurinsk State Agrarian University thanks the student Asomba Nkiru Sandra for her unselfishness, courage and perseverance in a difficult situation. This is a real example of civic consciousness, generosity and dedication!

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/russian-university-celebrates-nigerian.html

Is this one really a Nigerian or she's actually Russian and she knows the consequences if she takes the money away
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by eddykenny2: 8:07am On Apr 17, 2019
Na because she dey foreign country, she dey fear maybe camera dey watch. If to say na for naija, the case fit different....jst saying

Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by BABSSSOO(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2019
Mexzy4sho:
looooool. bad guy..
Re: Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student by BABSSSOO(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2019
Mexzy4sho:
looooool you be Bad Guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 African Universities In Computer Science: Covenant University Ranked / 7 Of The Best Secondary Schools In Abuja / 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.