Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Omotola Fights Buhari, Osinbajo And Their Aid On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Fights Buhari, Osinbajo And Their Aid On Twitter (386 Views)

Upcoming Talented Act "Tolex" Cries Out For Financial Aid On His Music Career / Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Fights Buhari, Osinbajo And Their Aid On Twitter by NwafadaMedia: 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nollywood actress and mother of four, Omotola Jalade Ekehinde has trolled the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari and his vice, Professor Yemi Osibanjo when she called them out, saying the country is hellish under them. Taking to her Twitter page, she wrote:

“The Country Under your watch is Hellish!
@ProfOsinbajo, @MBuhari, @NGRPresident
The lack of Money in circulation,Now coupled with the Continuous Assault n Killings by Uniformed men’ll make this Country implode!!!It’s Unbearable! Do something!Insecurity!Fear n Desperation everywhere”

However, in what Omotola has cited as an effort to defend his job, the new media aid to the President, Bashir Ahmad took to the thread to defend President Buhari’s government with his reasons. He wrote:

“Madam Omotola those who are working for CLEAN money are not complaining and will never refer our dear country as ‘hellish’. In Kano State alone, from 2015 to 2018, no fewer than 200 medium and small scale rice milling centres emerged. For that, billions circulated among millions.”

However, the beautiful actress and mother didn’t stop there as she seemed all ready and prepared for the debate. She went further:

“As long as you’re not insinuating that I am not working CLEAN for my money… I hear you. Its good that there are some progress… Do you truly want to say you dont see all that’s really wrong? Can we fight for our future in truth for once? Without being partisan?”

The New Media aid to the President continued:

“There are problems, and some have been with us since 1950s. Yes, I am partisan and I replied you because you mentioned
@MBuhari and @ProfOsinbajo’s govt which I am working in. We as Nigerians, can you honestly say we are all acting like we have problems? Do we really pay taxes?”

These has raised debate and fight on the social media platform since the Omotola’a tweet.

See corresponding tweets between the two and other tweets here:

https://nwafada.com/2019/04/16/omotola-fights-buhari-osinbajo-and-their-aid-on-twitter/

Re: Omotola Fights Buhari, Osinbajo And Their Aid On Twitter by blackboy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nice
Re: Omotola Fights Buhari, Osinbajo And Their Aid On Twitter by Auntygrace: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
Give it to them

(1) (Reply)

See Video Of Regina Daniels With Husband 1st Public Appearance / “tobi Won The Last Season Of Bbnaija” – Ex-bbafrica Star, Vimbai Mutinhiri / How 11-year-old Helped Over 20,000 Homeless People With His “blessing Bags”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.