Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

I Am Very Tired Of Being A Governor- Wike Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Very Tired Of Being A Governor- Wike Laments (888 Views)

Nigeria Is On Oxygen Support Under The Buhari Govt, Wike Laments / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) / Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Very Tired Of Being A Governor- Wike Laments by Ugobestikyblog(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, on Tuesday declared that he was tired of being a governor and won’t contest for a third term even if the constitution permits him.

He spoke while receiving his Certificate of Return from the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, in Port Harcourt, the state capital.

According to Wike: “Nobody can be more than the state. So, for me, I want total peace in Rivers state. All of us should come back, wherever you are, whether in the federal or local government, come and work for the interest of the state.

“I’ll not be governor forever. I only have four more years. After the four years, I’ve gone. The constitution does not allow for third term. Even if it does, bye bye, I’m ....... CONTINUE READING: https://ugobestiky.com/rivers-im-tired-of-being-governor-wike/
Re: I Am Very Tired Of Being A Governor- Wike Laments by Ugobestikyblog(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
read more
Re: I Am Very Tired Of Being A Governor- Wike Laments by StOla: 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
Why do the wicked always preach peace and seek for a calm retirement after sending many to their early graves?

Who will bring peace to the many beheaded souls that haunt Rivers State?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Very Tired Of Being A Governor- Wike Laments by Ugobestikyblog(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
hahahaha, thats so interesting
Re: I Am Very Tired Of Being A Governor- Wike Laments by Ugobestikyblog(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
truthful indeed
StOla:
Why do the wicked always preach peace and seek for a calm retirement after sending many to their early graves?

Who will bring peace to the many beheaded souls that haunt Rivers State?

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Tired Of Being A Governor- Wike Laments by Bella55555(f): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
It is a big lie
Re: I Am Very Tired Of Being A Governor- Wike Laments by Ugobestikyblog(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
lie kwa, who told you
Re: I Am Very Tired Of Being A Governor- Wike Laments by suremanpatriot: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
bloody lyin thru the teeth...after bloodily contestin with lives of ignoramus youths
Re: I Am Very Tired Of Being A Governor- Wike Laments by Ugobestikyblog(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Chai
Re: I Am Very Tired Of Being A Governor- Wike Laments by yarimo(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
After you have already stole the mandate from the rightful owner, here you are lying and claiming you are tired . undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Tired Of Being A Governor- Wike Laments by Naijaguy123: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
Act and look like fayose , they both must be thief as they belong to the PDP.
Re: I Am Very Tired Of Being A Governor- Wike Laments by Ugobestikyblog(m): 12:40am On Apr 18, 2019
WIKE DON TIRE
Re: I Am Very Tired Of Being A Governor- Wike Laments by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:03am On Apr 18, 2019
River state and having clowns as governors

At first it was "we steal because you don't stone us" to "I don't like money" to this very clown telling a state governor he will fix his state road to crying like a baby after election to I won't go for third term

He must indeed be romantic with his wife as all his political gimmick are always comical to my hearing
Re: I Am Very Tired Of Being A Governor- Wike Laments by Wantedmiller: 3:44am On Apr 18, 2019
The rate Wike is sharing money...... I just wonder if there will be anything left for River State development.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Kano New Emir Can It Be Upturn By PDP / Dino Launch Kogi Koya Slogan Movement To Oust Yahaya Bello / SUPREME COURT: APC Was Wrongly Declared, Swear In Another Governor In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.