Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad (1584 Views)

My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos) / Too Much Blood Sucking Bugs On My Dogs Body. What Should I Do Please? / Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
My dogs have turned the front of the compound in to their toilet, anytime I release them, they will run to the front and shitt, so I started keeping them chained up all the time, yesterday, I released them for only 30 minutes to play and exercise a little and in that 30 minutes if you see the shitting they did ehh!? especially the gsd,
that one has got a reputation of being a shitting machine, he was the one that even corrupted my Rott/gsd bitch to be shitting anyhow.

From now on I'm going to keep these dogs chained up all the time, and let them loose only once in or twice a week to move and play around and even if I do so, I am going to be there to monitor their movements.

This shitt is getting out of hand, enough is enough! I'm keeping them chained up at all times, even if it makes them overly aggressive as they already are, I don't care.
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by Aboks(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
my dogs are driving me mad are u a car

1 Like

Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by welzyj2(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
mhd5757:
My dogs have turned the front of the compound in to their toilet, anytime I release them, they will run to the front and shitt, so I started keeping them chained up all the time, yesterday, I released them for only 30 minutes to play and exercise a little and in that 30 minutes if you see the shitting they did ehh!? especially the gsd,
that one has got a reputation of being a shitting machine, he was the one that even corrupted my Rott/gsd bitch to be shitting anyhow.

From now on I'm going to keep these dogs chained up all the time, and let them loose only once in or twice a week to move and play around and even if I do so, I am going to be there to monitor their movements.

This shitt is getting out of hand, enough is enough! I'm keeping them chained up at all times, even if it makes them overly aggressive as they already are, I don't care.

lol...excess feeding = plenty shit packing grin

open potty training chapter for them instead bro
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by IamAnderson(m): 12:21am On Apr 17, 2019
mhd5757:

living things shiit, it's part of life when you were buying them didn't you know dog's poop? I don't know why you're angry that they're doing it. when you buy adult dogs that haven't been potty trained that's what happens.
chaining them won't stop anything, don't harass them for doing something natural, you'll just make your dogs sick and frustrated. sometimes it's what you feed them also plays a part in this
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by 1000angstroms(m): 12:39am On Apr 17, 2019
One of my love for my dog is packing his poo, it gives me a sense of responsibility that am feeding something and the food was used well. So enjoy it while it lasts.

4 Likes

Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 17, 2019
IamAnderson:

living things shiit, it's part of life when you were buying them didn't you know dog's poop? I don't know why you're angry that they're doing it. when you buy adult dogs that haven't been potty trained that's what happens.
chaining them won't stop anything, don't harass them for doing something natural, you'll just make your dogs sick and frustrated. sometimes it's what you feed them also plays a part in this
I don't have a problem with their shitting but the thing is that they are always shitting in front of the compound where my dad's visitors can see, I would prefer if the shitt at the backyard not the front of the compound especially the gsd, this asshole will not stand in one place and shitt but he will be shitting and be walking at thesame time leaving a trail of shitt, what kind of nonsense is that? Atleast if I chain them, they will shitt in one place where I can easily pack them.

2 Likes

Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 17, 2019
1000angstroms:
One of my love for my dog is packing his poo, it gives me a sense of responsibility that am feeding something and the food was used well. So enjoy it while it lasts.
Not if they shitt at the wrong place or if they shitt and walk at thesame time like how my gsd does leaving droplets of wet purage shitt scattered all over.
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by 1000angstroms(m): 1:11am On Apr 17, 2019
mhd5757:

Not if they shitt at the wrong place or if they shitt and walk at thesame time like how my gsd does leaving droplets of wet purage shitt scattered all over.
Then this is something else, like shitting like a goat? Walking and shitting.
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 17, 2019
1000angstroms:

Then this is something else, like shitting like a goat? Walking and shitting.
Exactly! That is what the gsd does, his own case is worst than the Rot/gsd bitch and it was the gsd who taught her to be shitting in front of the compound, she never did that before. I should have just bought local breeds because those ones don't shitt anyhow like that, they usually go to the backyard where there is sand and grass to shitt.
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by 1000angstroms(m): 1:50am On Apr 17, 2019
mhd5757:

Exactly! That is what the gsd does, his own case is worst than the Rot/gsd bitch and it was the gsd who taught her to be shitting in front of the compound, she never did that before. I should have just bought local breeds because those ones don't shitt anyhow like that, they usually go to the backyard where there is sand and grass to shitt.
Chai! It must have learnt it somehow but do you know if it does that to get your attention because dogs can be very mischievous, I discovered recently that my dog do poo at some place to please me, a kind of he feels an happy packing his shit from that place he pooed, sometimes there is something they are telling you, maybe out of boredom.
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 17, 2019
1000angstroms:

Chai! It must have learnt it somehow but do you know if it does that to get your attention because dogs can be very mischievous, I discovered recently that my dog do poo at some place to please me, a kind of he feels an happy packing his shit from that place he pooed, sometimes there is something they are telling you, maybe out of boredom.
the gsd does that out of happiness, he thinks it's funny too but now both of them will live to regret what they have been doing, nonsense! You will just be shitting any how, you will not stay in one place.
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by Ishilove: 5:35am On Apr 17, 2019
mhd5757:

I don't have a problem with their shitting but the thing is that they are always shitting in front of the compound where my dad's visitors can see, I would prefer if the shitt at the backyard not the front of the compound especially the gsd, this asshole will not stand in one place and shitt but he will be shitting and be walking at thesame time leaving a trail of shitt, what kind of nonsense is that? Atleast if I chain them, they will shitt in one place where I can easily pack them.
LMAAAO! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by Ishilove: 5:40am On Apr 17, 2019
My Rott leaves his 'evil deposits' under our cloth lines. Maybe he likes the feel of the clothes caressing his back as he does his business. When we pursued him from the back, he moved to the side to poo. The annoying thing is he knows exactly where has been designated for him to poo and he occasionally goes there, but he prefers littering under the cloth lines, the front and side of the compound with _shit.

This is why I miss Ruggedman. He was never this indisciplined, even right from infancy. angry
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by 1000angstroms(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2019
mhd5757:

the gsd does that out of happiness, he thinks it's funny too but now both of them will live to regret what they have been doing, nonsense! You will just be shitting any how, you will not stay in one place.
I know how frustrating this is to you and how emotions can rancid in this scenario but you'll have less positive results punishing your dogs, remember first that they are animals and maybe they are trying to tell you something. I'll urge you to retrain them with diligence and patience, it is fun when you do it right. Feed them at specific times of the day and urge them to ease themselves after like 15 to 20 minutes later, forget the massive size of GSDs, I still consider them puppies even at 2 years old.
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ishilove:
My Rott leaves his 'evil deposits' under our cloth lines. Maybe he likes the feel of the clothes caressing his back as he does his business. When we pursued him from the back, he moved to the side to poo. The annoying thing is he knows exactly where has been designated for him to poo and he occasionally goes there, but he prefers littering under the cloth lines, the front and side of the compound with _shit.

This is why I miss Ruggedman. He was never this indisciplined, even right from infancy. angry
I don't even know what you are still doing with that useless dog that does not even bark and bite strangers, only knows how to shitt up and down like one shitting machine.
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by OtyandTheFangs: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
mhd5757:

Hahaha!!
Lawwd! knows I couldn't help it
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by OtyandTheFangs: 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
[b]Don't blame them Brah!
You just haven't thought them. You might think you have, but they know you haven't.
Take them to the place you've destined for them to poo
Do this when you know they are pressed and they really need to let go.
Quickly take them on their leash to the place and wait with them till they poo or pee.
If they're feeling uneasy with you close-by, then simply tie the leash on a pole or rod then walk away, but make sure you can still see them.
When they position themselves to poo or pee, you'll come closer so when they drop, you then give them a reward. Either petting, singing songs for them or yummy treats.
Do this everytime.
So later on when you release them, they go there themselves.
And if at all they go pooing where they not supposed to, simply(not intensely or roughly) make them know you not happy bout' it. Either you yell "NO", stamp your fit on the ground or something they know you to do when they've done something wrong.
Not that hard per se.
Cheers!
[/b]
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by Ishilove: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
mhd5757:

I don't even know what you are still doing with that useless dog that does not even bark and bite strangers, only knows how to shitt up and down like one shitting machine.
He has changed o. He is now very aggressive, but when is he with us he acts like a teddy bear
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ishilove:

He has changed o. He is now very aggressive, but when is he with us he acts like a teddy bear
Excellent! now he is definitely a keeper.
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by toyobillz(m): 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
mhd5757:

Small issue deir driving u crazy, if u are not ready for a dog don't get one....ur dog shit in front of ur compound cos it's been doin it quite a while and u did nothing abh it...get dem a new shit enivormemt.
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by vincentjk(m): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
Stop chaining your dogs that way bro, its so cruel
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
mhd5757:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy reminds me of Beverly, she never stays in one place to shit
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by theecaus(m): 12:07am On Apr 18, 2019
Jackofall:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy reminds me of Beverly, she never stays in one place to shit
really, I thought you potty train her, I’m scared of Gemma shitting around the house oo so I don’t want to delay the potty training at all
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 18, 2019
theecaus:
really, I thought you potty train her, I’m scared of Gemma shitting around the house oo so I don’t want to delay the potty training at all

Yes she is potty trained. I'm talking about how she rotates in circles anytime she is shitting. She doesn't put her buttocks in one place when shitting, that's what I'm saying. She does the shitting only on newspapers.
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 18, 2019
theecaus:

Sheybi you are on the Canine Education group, send me a message, my alias there is Dr Dee on telegram. I will give you the article on potty training dogs.
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by theecaus(m): 1:15am On Apr 18, 2019
Jackofall:

Sheybi you are on the Canine Education group, send me a message, my alias there is Dr Dee on telegram. I will give you the article on potty training dogs.
that will be better, thanks.
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by obstead200(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
mhd5757:

Ur gsd is sick. Check the food quality too
Re: My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
obstead200:
Ur gsd is sick. Check the food quality too
No he's not, the stool is not even watery, i deworm them with coconut oil frequently. PS, it keeps them Healthy all the time too. The shitt only comes out like purage if i give him leftovers because our food is cooked with alot of pepper but if i feed him his own food which is prepared seperately, it does not happen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!!! An Adolescent Gsd and Female puppy available for the price of one @ 35k / Dog Breeds That Resembles The CAUCASIAN OVCHARKA / Ten(10) Tips For Taking Care Of Your Dog by Dr. Stuart Nelson, Jr., DVM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.