Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Guys Do You Think Juventus Can Beat Ajax - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guys Do You Think Juventus Can Beat Ajax (363 Views)

Obafemi Martins: I Can Beat Kylian Mbappe In 100 Metres Race / Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night / Google App Doesn’t ‘think’ Nigeria Can Beat Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Think Juventus Can Beat Ajax by otiwisdom: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
So I will like you guys to give your opinion as to what will happen between the clash of juventus and Ajax.
Because last time we all known that Ajax did a great job with possession of 68℅ over juventus who secured 22℅. And also ajax have young players that are like animals tasting for goals.
So what do you think will happen between jeventus and Ajax tonight?
Re: Guys Do You Think Juventus Can Beat Ajax by jospimo: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
otiwisdom:
So I will like you guys to give your opinion as to what will happen between the clash of juventus and Ajax.
Because last time we all known that Ajax did a great job with possession of 68℅ over juventus who secured 22℅. And also ajax have young players that are like animals tasting for goals.
So what do you think will happen between jeventus and Ajax tonight?

Re: Guys Do You Think Juventus Can Beat Ajax by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
Juventus 2-1 Ajax. Correct score.
Re: Guys Do You Think Juventus Can Beat Ajax by Bjteensdes24: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
Juventus 1-2 Ajax
Re: Guys Do You Think Juventus Can Beat Ajax by sexiestharam(f): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
My people. Kindly recommend a site I can stream today's champions league matches. Thank you
Re: Guys Do You Think Juventus Can Beat Ajax by tunize(m): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nothing go happen jare....juve to go through cos na dem go play final with barca.

(1) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala's Father Dies Three Months After Son Is Killed / Lionel Messi Hands Barca 26th Liga Title / Eintracht Frankfurt Vs Chelsea 1-1 - Highlights & Goals (download Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.