Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night (23846 Views)

Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds / Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht / Anthony Joshua And Sister, Janet Joshua On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by MrGist: 6:40am On Aug 13, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

TYSON Fury claims he is the greatest heavyweight boxer ever and says Anthony Joshua has “made a laughing stock of British boxing”, according to The Sun.

The Gypsy King slated “idiot” world champion Joshua for avoiding a unification fight with Deontay Wilder.

Fury told the Telegraph, “If he’s a fighting man, he should have taken the fight.

“He didn’t so I have to step in. I’m not afraid to fight any man in any backyard.

“If I can’t beat Wilder and Joshua on the same night, I’m a bum too.”

Fury’s promoter Frank Warren hopes to soon tie up a showdown with Wilder in New York or Las Vegas late this year.

Ex-champ Fury — back hungrier than ever after his drug ban — insists he would humiliate fellow unbeaten boxers Joshua and Wilder in the ring.

He said, “I’ll beat them both twice, just to show them how s*** they really are. I will beat them senseless.

“People may listen to this and think this man’s a lunatic. He’s been out for a year, but I am the greatest boxer that has ever lived in the heavyweight division.

“People may say I’m arrogant but I am because I’m the best. And the best don’t mess. And I am because I back it up every single time.”

Fury takes on former two-time world title challenger Francesco Pianeta in his second comeback fight at Windsor Park, Belfast, on August 18.

Meanwhile, Fury has labelled Joshua’s promoter Eddie Hearn as a “little t****r” after announcing the Wilder fight is edging closer to completion.

Fury, 30, took to Instagram to reveal his delight at Hearn not being involved in negotiations in making the “world’s biggest fight.”

And should he beat his Italian opponent Pianeta, a Las Vegas fight against the WBC king is believed to take place in December.

Fury said, “I’m just sat here thinking, isn’t it marvellous that the world’s biggest fight, Fury vs Wilder is going to happen and that smug little t****r Eddie Hearn has nothing to do with it at all.

“He has nothing to do with the world’s biggest fight — or his little puppet on the string the fighter he’s got [Joshua].

“They’re not involved in the biggest fight the world has ever seen, between the two biggest heavyweights on the planet.

“The two most controversial — most outspoken heavyweights out there — both over 6ft 6, both talkers, one Brit. one American.

“Isn’t it marvellous that this fight is going to happen and little Eddie ain’t got nothing to do with it.”

BY GISTMORE :: http://gistmore.com/can-beat-wilder-anthony-joshua-night-tyson-fury

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by MrGist: 6:41am On Aug 13, 2018
cool
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by CTechHub(m): 6:46am On Aug 13, 2018
why is this guy stylishly signing his death certificate

20 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by eezeribe(m): 6:46am On Aug 13, 2018
Tyson Fury is really furious, I hope he doesn't end up beating the referee too.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Franzinni: 6:59am On Aug 13, 2018
It will be your last fight... Only one Tyson we know and his other name is Mike

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by soberdrunk(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2018
I nor blame Anthony Joshua for "chickening out", That Wilder Guy is a "Wild Animal", i saw one of his fight clips where he punched a fellow boxer and the guy had a seizure and passed out....... angry

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by markidoo(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2018
Gypsy King is full of boast!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Laple0541(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2018
Really?
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by obembet(f): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2018
Franzinni:
It will be your last fight... Only one Tyson we know and his other name is Mike

That's all

4 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by stevio(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2018
It's called "Bragging Rights" grin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2018
No be by mouth Mr Tyson!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Olukat(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2018
Crack will kill this guy grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by orjikuramo(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2018
Yen, yen, yen, running mouth like catarrh filled nose. Na my Nigeria Joshua u just mention like dat. Rada rada

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Centcanada: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2018
Interesting!
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Israelmoney(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2018
Story
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by OtunbaJ: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2018
Ok, next page
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Yinxies(f): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2018
grin
eezeribe:
Tyson Fury is really furious, I hope he doesn't end up beating the referee too.
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Melison(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2018
Wetin concern me
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Bossontop(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy
Dis wan wan die two times in one night

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by BadiratT: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2018
Okay
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Truths22(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2018
That's too much of a challenge man

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Bawizzo(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2018
Even lucozade boost won't help u survive the first round

9 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Eslopy(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2018
Tah! Keep quiet there, young man.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by livinus009(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2018
Publicity Stunt.. Anthony Joshua will End your already Dead Career.. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by amebovillage(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2018
Na you get your mouth bros

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by sotall(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2018
Easier said than done

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Patdedon(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2018
soberdrunk:
I nor blame Anthony Joshua for "chickening out", That Wilder Guy is a "Wild Animal", i saw one of his fight clips where he punched a fellow boxer and the guy had a seizure and passed out....... angry

Joshua will knock Wilder out. Wilder is more aggressive than technical. Joshua has both power and technique.
It's a risky fight for Joshua though.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by obafemee80(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2018
We all know you are on STEROIDS grin

4 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by okwabayi(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2018
He is probably right. He has the height advantage needed in modern heavyweight boxing. Their division doesn't need skills, only a height or weight advantage.
Nikolai Valuev who suffered acromegaly and stood 7'1 retired undefeated from his physically advantageous attributes.

The middleweight and welterweight division are the best there is in boxing, they utilise a mixture of skill and stamina.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by DAntivirus: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2018
I just love to see men beaten up themselves...

When are we watch Saraki vs Oshobaba

6 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by HajimeSaito(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2018
What is wrong with this fat, mentally unstable crackhead? Is he tired of life?

4 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by kushercain: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2018
How can this guy say he is the greatestGod help him he wasn't a fighter in the 70's or 80's. People like Alli,George,Tyson,Frazier for done use am mop floor

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Is The Second Highest Goal Scorer In The Liga Iberdrola. / Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban / Media Coverage Is Disrespectful To AFCON - Ian Wright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.