Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Third-Mainland Bridge Is Getting Weak, Rapper Dremo Cry Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Third-Mainland Bridge Is Getting Weak, Rapper Dremo Cry Out (971 Views)

I Feel Like I Might Have S3x With Khloe, My Bestie – Rapper Dremo / River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie / Rapper, Dremo Angrily Replies Troll Who Said He Doesn’t Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Third-Mainland Bridge Is Getting Weak, Rapper Dremo Cry Out by Giftedhand92: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rapper Dremo draws government’s attention to the situation of the 3rd Mainland Bridge

The rapper who filmed a part of the bridge shaking, wrote;
The 3rd mainland bridge is getting weak , this is something we need to fix!! #SaveLives cc @jidesanwoolu @akinwunmiambode @profosinbajo @muhammadubuhari !!

The Third-Mainland Bridge is one of the three bridges linking Lagos Island to the mainland.

It was named Third-Mainland Bridge because it is the third of the three bridges that connects Lagos Island with the Mainland – the other two being the Eko and Carter Bridges.

The bridge starts from Oworonshoki which is linked to the Apapa-Oshodi expressway and Lagos-Ibadan expressway, and ends at the Adeniji Adele Interchange on Lagos Island.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/third-mainland-bridge-is-getting-weak-rapper-dremo-cry-out/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Third-Mainland Bridge Is Getting Weak, Rapper Dremo Cry Out by Giftedhand92: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Third-Mainland Bridge Is Getting Weak, Rapper Dremo Cry Out by zlantanfan: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
I am 99% sure na him dead career he wan drive traffic to than the bridge itself.

OK noticed, we remember you now
Re: Third-Mainland Bridge Is Getting Weak, Rapper Dremo Cry Out by zlantanfan: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Have anyone noticed nairaland is now an extension where Instagram dumps its trash.

Unfortunately that trash is what is guaranteed FP.

I would advise Instagram to just buy off the platform at least decency would be priority
Re: Third-Mainland Bridge Is Getting Weak, Rapper Dremo Cry Out by Amuocha: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
But where is Engr. Fashola sef grin
Re: Third-Mainland Bridge Is Getting Weak, Rapper Dremo Cry Out by jovialswag(m): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
final destination
Re: Third-Mainland Bridge Is Getting Weak, Rapper Dremo Cry Out by majamajic(m): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
I hope this news gets him back !!

if not he is gone forever
Re: Third-Mainland Bridge Is Getting Weak, Rapper Dremo Cry Out by iTearHerToto: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
zlantanfan:
I am 99% sure na him dead career he wan drive traffic to than the bridge itself.

OK noticed, we remember you now
I shame for uangry

1 Like

Re: Third-Mainland Bridge Is Getting Weak, Rapper Dremo Cry Out by Karemarealty288(m): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Why is he multitasking..... Rapper and Civil Engineering. There is a motive behind his post. I believe ATTENTION!

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Converts Regina Daniels To Muslim, Names Her Fatima / Burna Boy Confirms Zlatan Ibile’s Continued Detention, Cries Out To EFCC / Teni Is A Freaking Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.