Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie (38774 Views)

The Way This Girl Is Shaking Her Nyash And Twerking Is One Of The Problem I Have / Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Discovery4today: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QykzArA6T4
The Niger Bridge is shaking Seriously- Yul Edochie

Nollywood veteran Actor Yul Edochie has warned that the river Niger bridge(Onitsha-Asaba Bridge) is shaking seriously.

Accoring to him the bridge is shaking seriously as if it was going to detach when he drove across the bridge.

Though there was a traffic on the bridge and it was shaking seriously. He called on the federal government to look into this situation, to maintain this bridge, it is not when the bridge collapses now we begin to blame village people he said.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Chimezirim121: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2020
Hmm, may God save His people

5 Likes

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Chimezirim121: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2020
grin
TheMainone:
Is that a MAGA cap he's wearing so?

1 Like 2 Shares

TheMainone:
Is that a MAGA cap he's wearing so?
Please concentrate on the topic

73 Likes

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Finnese001: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2020
okay

1 Like

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by flyingpig: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2020
Na y he wear Chaplet? He dey fear grin

11 Likes

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Litmus: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2020
If majority of Nigerian act like this guy, with concern for the safety of others not just self and tribe, the positive vibes will add to Nigeria’s progress. The message was clear, alarming, and not lost by sour face, cussing politicians and accusing everything that moves of cooption, corruption, witchcraft, tribal prejudice and hatred.

You important people that visit online sites like this one, you heard his words, and others have warned about this bridge also, action and assurances are needed.

120 Likes

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Chimezirim121: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2020
flyingpig:
Na y he wear Chaplet? He dey fear grin
What is your problem with that. Did he tell you that he's afraid, he did the right thing

13 Likes

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by ican2020: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2020
FG should do something fast to fix it cause I am tired of hearing so and so feared dead.

6 Likes

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by flyingpig: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2020
Chimezirim121:

What is your problem with that. Did he tell you that he's afraid, he did the right thing
he's afraid so he wore Chaplet, coman beat me undecided

5 Likes

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Chimezirim121: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2020
flyingpig:
he's afraid so he wore Chaplet, coman beat me undecided
I don't fight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by flyingpig: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2020
Chimezirim121:

I don't fight
then don't be looking for my trouble angry

4 Likes

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by BlackfireX: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2020
The 5 eastern state governors + delta should have pull resources together and build 3 modern bridges at that spot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2020
BlackfireX:
The 5 eastern state governors + delta should have pull resources together and build 3 modern bridges at that spot

Why should state governments build a bridge that is ordinarily the responsibility of the Federal Government?

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by donaldking10: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2020
same thing happened to a bridge in China some months back & it was looked into asap.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by hammer3: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2020
OUR WICKED NIGERIA BROTHERS WOULD LOVE NOTHING THAN FOR THAT BRIDGE TO COLLAPSE AND KILL MANY PEOPLE.

THE WARNINGS HAVE BEEN FALLING ON DEAF EARS.

THEY WILL LISTEN, AFTER THE BRIDGE COLLAPSE WITH MASSIVE LOSS OF LIFE.

9 Likes

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2020
shocked... Why even mention WE for this matter ?

2 Likes

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Ejima1: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Supermugu:
shocked... Why even mention WE for this matter ?
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Ejima1: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2020
hmm
hammer3:
OUR WICKED NIGERIA BROTHERS WOULD LOVE NOTHING THAN FOR THAT BRIDGE TO COLLAPSE AND KILL MANY PEOPLE.

THE WARNS HAVE BEEN FALLIN DEAF EARS.

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Ejima1: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2020
lol, you are very funny
flyingpig:
then don't be looking for my trouble angry
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Litmus: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
hammer3:

THE WARNS HAVE BEEN FALLIN DEAF EARS.

Someone please help me understand this type of thinking oOoOoOOO! Who are the Nigerians brothers? Why would the Nigerian brothers want the bridge to collapse and kill many people? Are Nigerian brothers’ brothers not using the bridge? If Nigerian bothers want the bridge to collapse so badly, why are the presumably wicked Nigeria brothers relying on the age of the bridge and traffic weight to make the bridge fall, why not just place charges under the bridge? And why would Nigeria brothers even rely on bridge to kill many people when there are so many other ways of doing so? Why are Nigerian brothers building another bridge? Or is the new bridge being built a secret plot to kill many people in future through having it collapse due to poor maintenance?

Help, I am often flummoxed by such Nairaland imponderable imponderables

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
The Maami Water in that River Niger needs to be appeased.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Kizzygentle: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Na so that bridge dey shake from d 80s.
No be d same bridge wey dem say zik use bottle cage the marine spirit wey no wan allow d Bridge stay. No be today man don dey hear stories o.
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lkkkkkn
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by OLAFIMIX(f): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Protect yourself and your family by buying our face shield, available in wholesales.

3 Likes

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Chimezirim121:
Please concentrate on the topic
don't mind the myopic nincompoop
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by elitehow: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Another news please...
Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Cmexy: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hmm

Apparently everything is shaking in this country.

8 Likes

Re: River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Almighty God have mercy

NEW ARRIVAL OF 3D WALLPAPER @3000 ONLY.
check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated / Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message / Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.