Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) (60906 Views)

Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts / Peter Okoye Kisses Genevieve Nnaji In 'Lionheart' Movie / Ramsey Nouah, Flavour And Genevieve Nnaji In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by sotisati: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
The veteran journalist Dele Momodu takes us back to when Genevieve Nnaji the nollywood actress visited him in his home in Ghana, back in 2004.

See screenshot of the picture he shared and the caption he wrote below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/dele-momodu-shares-throwback-picture.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by sotisati: 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by happybee: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Fine Genny..
cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
I don't get it....
How's this news

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Martartins(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Always beautiful

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by thesicilian: 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
What's the purpose of this now? Is he missing her or what?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Liliyann(f): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Next will be how he banged her with that his big stomach cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Smartfix: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
ATTENTION! DO YOU OWN A CAR?.

Many people are oblivious of the fact that damaged windscreens are very repairable. With the help of a UV-aided modern technology a damged windshield can be restored to a near perfect state (98%). That is why I am here to help my fellow Nairalanders who may be troubled by a crack on their windshield.
Kindly contact me through the numbers on my signature below for the repair of your damaged windshield. Do not ignore that crack or chip on your windshield, thinking it will not spread, get it fixed now by an experienced glass repair technician for just a token.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hope it didn't go beyond what the eyes can see

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Bukayot: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
congrats

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
I seriously don't know what this man is driving at with this.

17 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by maxipharo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lol
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by esiri4jesu(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I don't get it....
How's this news

I can feel your pains grin

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Bbbwings: 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
J
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by naijjaman(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ok ... Next cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Goridoe(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I don't get it....
How's this news

iWeak! Blame it on the mods, mule(s) or whatever they call 'emselves!!

Misplaced Priorities !!

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Gkay1(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
we don see am any order better news ?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Venddetta: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
thesicilian:
What's the purpose of this now? Is he missing her or what?
Help me ask Dele and the mods

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Starz825(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Today isn't Thursday sef... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
Mean while, Genevieve Nnaji is such a gem.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by chudez0147(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ageless beauty
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by adecz: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
angry angry angry angry

But why the 'Touching Body' nah ??
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
Him been dey lick? angry
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
Wetin dey do this man sef?
Pu$$1 slave...all of them.
Can't reason beyond their d1cks.
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by illuminator01(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
Great picture

Get your arthritis relief kits here.. Payment on delivery
Newdiscovery.com.ng/back

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by romeorailss: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
Raise your hands if u zoomed to view her cleavage

cheesy D

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by gilgal7(f): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
We don hear.... hosted... fvcķked... meeezzzeed...
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by babzo(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I don't get it....
How's this news

Becsuse you, me and many others clicked it and are reading it. And many more will still do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In New Photo / Afrocandy's Mother Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.