Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) (60925 Views)

Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts / Peter Okoye Kisses Genevieve Nnaji In 'Lionheart' Movie / Ramsey Nouah, Flavour And Genevieve Nnaji In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
See-Dele's-cloth-like-YABA-bendDownSelect

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Bar1941(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I don't get it....
How's this news

angry
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by baba4thegehs: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
You cant be forever young o

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Johnadelaide00: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Goat grin grin grin cheesy grin
thesicilian:
What's the purpose of this now? Is he missing her or what?
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Popmaster2019(f): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
My ageless
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by gladisa7: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
15 years ago..Money good sha..
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by itu404(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
Funny Dele will bring this up when her fellow actress is in the news right now. this is not a coincidence .
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by anochuko01(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
gilgal7:
We don hear.... hosted... fvcķked... meeezzzeed...
Why are vexing?
Who angry you?
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by makinson2865: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Sikira kilo kosi o......is that rag or what?
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I don't get it....
How's this news

my broda... you have to lower your senses into this very base and banal reality Nigerians are wallowing in with pride and utmost piety.

It is not news - and you are not insane.. it is just the deep state of delusion and kparakoic hypnosis that we are in that is making even the slightest carrot in a gutter become highly palatable new.. you are a very lucky person i tell you

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by gaventa: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
kiss who has left you? you do need a hug
Houseofglam7:
I don't get it....
How's this news
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
babzo:

Becsuse you, me and many others clicked it and are reading it. And many more will still do.

we still dey page 2 grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by ClearFlair: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
gilgal7:
We don hear.... hosted... fvcķked... meeezzzeed...

Dirty mind
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Even then the man fat like cow sef
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by babadeee(m): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Venddetta:

Help me ask Dele and the mods
grin grin Nairaland no get news again Biko
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by babadeee(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
One day the mods will still post tins like Buhari shit is Yellow in color cry cry

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Guestlander: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
I guess this is to take our minds off his Canadian blunder.
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I don't get it....
How's this news

That's what being popular all about
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Faithfulmartins(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Goodevening sir(s) and ma(s).
I was unable to pay my tuition fee for 200l at Kwara state COED oro, as at 2017. Failure to pay for 200 and 300L will exempt me from going to teaching practice also my sister got admission that same year, this prompt my mum to take loan of 2hundred thousand naira from LAPO microfinance bank. Though we have able to pay the sum of #120 thousand, recently life is not so easy on us which led to inability to continue payment of the loan. The bank agent have been making life a hell for us. Please I'm seeking help from any chearful giver to help us with any token. Thanks, may God replenish your pocket as you do so.
Account details:-
Acct Name: Akande Olukayode Matthew
Acct No:- 0036578509 GTB
Phone No: 09077726659
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
LaEvilIMiss:

my broda... you have to lower your senses into this very base and banal reality Nigerians are wallowing in with pride and utmost piety.

It is not news - and you are not insane.. it is just the deep state of delusion and kparakoic hypnosis that we are in that is making even the slightest carrot in a gutter become highly palatable new.. you are a very lucky person i tell you

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Fourwinds: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
Liliyann:
Next will be how he banged her with that his big stomach cheesy
Obelente ooooo

Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by nkemdi89(f): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I don't get it....
How's this news
Because there was a time when ovation magazine was a sort after publication mostly acquired by the rich. Which many of you were still kids then don't know how influential he was in the social circle.
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
nkemdi89:

Because there was a time when ovation magazine was a sort after publication mostly acquired by the rich. Which many of you were still kids then don't know how influential he was in the social circle.
Listen kiddo,stay dafuq outta my mentions okay?
Go be silly elsewhere
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by madjune(m): 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
This man too like attention.

Soon he would go back digging through MKO albums that he stole from his Ikeja house in the name of Ovation magazine archives.
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Never liked Genevieve in the early days tho she was a great actress.
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Chinashopping84: 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
OK...wahala for them.check my sight we sell Chinese rmb...
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Mishhcre(m): 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
How time flies.
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Blacksavage: 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
I respect her work... She don't do small boys wey dea make noise upanda.
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by kalufelix(m): 1:58am On Apr 17, 2019
Plwase help !

When will anty jeneviv become old ayam not understand this Ayam confuse since wey I dey baff for outside I know this anty bet ayam olding more than she
Please help is this normal or I shud be worry.
Re: Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) by Larryndelaw: 3:40am On Apr 17, 2019
Dele is still a boy. So what has these got to do with the killings and sufferings in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Shares Underwear Photo / Princess Chiamaka Umez Is Miss CYON 2018 (Photos) / Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.