Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1434781 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
DrTims:
You don't need a reference number for you to get the customs job. Are you not surprised how the Northerners are almost in all the Federal government jobs.....the key thing is connection undecided

All I know is nobody will help you, if you no register for portal....Talking outta experience....bet you I have been victim of circumstances twice now

Shikena...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jeremiah123: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Stop all this argument, meaningful contribution is all we need and connection. Or better still let's wait till d list is out. All of u guys claiming to know one or two person never talked about d CBT before mail roll in. I rest my case
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Futuragetty:

I dey Laff you grin.
Someone name wasn't even on the ballot, but somehow he's occupying an elected office today.
e come be recruitment.
And who is that "SOMEONE" please?? Forget what people keep saying about "how they know someone that never applied and got the job". All those gist no de ever follow.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
We keep listening to Dem say Dem say. Since I developed interest in military/paramilitary jobs I have never seen anyone who made final list without applying. All I see sometimes are people making it with low qualifications & false results (which usually comes to hunt them later).

Don't come here and tell me Northerners are always there Cuz of federal character blah blah blah..... Hold that talk abeg. This is not 2007 when recruitment was still anyhow. Where people don't apply online, they had to purchase forms by hand. Things have changed and an applicant who doesn't apply and finds his name on the list for medical screening can never make the final list.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
When we talk of connect, we should know DAT there are levels of connect! Nothing is impossible in Nigeria. E shock me as some of us dey reason this matter oooo. Your connect asked you for ur ref number means say na where him own power of effect start be DAT.

OK what if na Buhary wan give u customs job. My brothers and sisters even if u no apply, I bet u over night na him dem go create ref NO and CBT test result for u. DAT day u go join dem for camp.

It's all about levels of connect.
What is impossible in a country like this??

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abdulcus(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Abeg tell them oooo, how many minute would It take to edit an existing applicants ref number ... grin grin....Nigeria my country

Booler:
When we talk of connect, we should know DAT there are levels of connect! Nothing is impossible in Nigeria. E shock me as some of us dey reason this matter oooo. Your connect asked you for ur ref number means say na where him own power of effect start be DAT.

OK what if na Buhary wan give u customs job. My brothers and sisters even if u no apply, I bet u over night na him dem go create ref NO and CBT test result for u. DAT day u go join dem for camp.

It's all about levels of connect.
What is impossible in a country like this??

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pes2019: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
My own cent

Reference number is a lazy way of helping you.
Don't misunderstand the above.

Without reference no, your connect may have to connect several other connect.

Summary
Connect pass Connect,
Strong connect that really wants to help, need no ref No.
Lazy connect only need excuse to sideline you, so don't give them that privilege.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sorry to burst you guys bubbles....last year when I went for NIA physical exercise/NIA, I met this guy, his uncle is amongst the top directors when talking of NIA in Nigeria ( I actually confirmed myself)....

His uncle had him register, secure his ref number from the center before he could do anything.....

On my own case, my sister works with the immigration, I actually created a relationship with her Comptroller to help get me a space in the service....on getting to meet him, he said he can't do anything for me since I didn't register, that I must register first and get him my ref number for follow up.....

Why ref number
That is like your tracking digits, mind you there are lots of persons with same name and initials as yours....the only thing that differentiates you from others is that ref number.... That is the number they will compile and give to any documentation personnel to fill into slots.....they can't just walk up to the personnel and tell them to insert Mr So So, when there are thousands of you with the same name

I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
jeremiah123:
Stop all this argument, meaningful contribution is all we need and connection. Or better still let's wait till d list is out. All of u guys claiming to know one or two person never talked about d CBT before mail roll in. I rest my case

Contribute something meaningful na....no body hold u oga
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mmadimma(f): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lol. Wetin be all this argument? My friend dey Efcc and he didn't apply, but was called after camp to join them in their last recruitment as per senator list. You see the people wey get that kind connect, they'll never tell you they didn't apply. They'll never comment here till the list is out. What does it take to edit an applicants details and use their preferred candidate? Some people still dey learn work sha.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by b03liberty(m): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
Well the situation is very tough bros. Nevertheless I believe with prayer, anything can still happen....
The pressure seems so much. And alot of sorting is ongoing.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by b03liberty(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mmadimma:
Lol. Wetin be all this argument? My friend dey Efcc and he didn't apply, but was called after camp to join them in their last recruitment as per senator list. You see the people wey get that kind connect, they'll never tell you they didn't apply. They'll never comment here till the list is out. What does it take to edit an applicants details and use their preferred candidate? Some people still dey learn work sha.
Very common bros. It's your money or your strong connect. Appointment letter dey everywhere rotten under some useless officials rug in their office.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mmadimma:
Called after camp? my bro this is very untrue.
Infact it is not possible to join efcc after camp, it's either the guy lied to you or the story is unfounded. EFCC train at NDA for almost 18months, they spend more time than army combatants (SSC). So without the camping how will he now know about the rudiments of the job, service number nko, documentation etc him go just wear uniform begin start work like that as if EFCc is bank security work. Oga rate us small na. This can only be true/possible if he is working as a cleaner.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
ugo4u:

Infact it is not possible to join efcc after camp, it's either the guy lied to you or the story is unfounded. EFCC train at NDA for almost 18months, they spend more time than army combatants (SSC). So without the camping how will he now know about the rudiments of the job, service number nko, documentation etc him go just wear uniform begin start work like that as if EFCc is bank security work. Oga rate us small na. This can only be true/possible if he is working as a cleaner.
he meant to say called for camp
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Abeg, who get connection wey him no dey use again? My battery don red!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
dreyFoxx:

Why ref number
That is like your tracking digits, mind you there are lots of persons with same name and initials as yours....the only thing that differentiates you from others is that ref number.... That is the number they will compile and give to any documentation personnel to fill into slots.....they can't just walk up to the personnel and tell them to insert Mr So So, when there are thousands of you with the same name

I rest my case
Thank you for this. You can't just bloody walk up to the people compiling list and say put Mr. A....
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 11:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
ugo4u:

Bros!! You sabi the standard. You deserve a cold beer. Shey na Hero you de like??!! grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mmadimma:
Who's that your friend? undecided
Gimme en details make I check something.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by b03liberty(m): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2020
Uspic:
Abeg, who get connection wey him no dey use again? My battery don red!
Lol
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 8:08am On Jun 11, 2020
Mmadimma:
Lol. Wetin be all this argument? My friend dey Efcc and he didn't apply, but was called after camp to join them in their last recruitment as per senator list.

Abeg which of the Efcc recruitment.... Last year own?? Oya come shine our brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 8:09am On Jun 11, 2020
b03liberty:
Well the situation is very tough bros. Nevertheless I believe with prayer, anything can still happen....
The pressure seems so much. And alot of sorting is ongoing.

I believe you bros
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 8:14am On Jun 11, 2020
Sikpa04:
Thank you for this. You can't just bloody walk up to the people compiling list and say put Mr. A....

Tohhhhhh tell them oh....as if na senator dey type the list....or na president dey compile the names...all na calls...."help me fix up this ref number" shikena

Haba na....this thing na common sense.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Fiestafetta: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2020
In order to contribute to the ongoing argument, I'm not taking any side but just to share what I know and have seen with my corocoro eyes. Their is this prof that I know in Ibadan, he is over 90years old, very influential and very popular, he is very close to obasanjo, in short he used to boast that they created NSCDC together, he was amongst the lawyers that drafted their whatever laws binding them. He did his 90th birthday at jogor center early this year which have the presence of governor of Oyo state and past governor and others notable people. (Note. I'm telling to avoid mentioning his name but people that live in Ibadan to know who I'm referring to)

So to the main gist, when NSCDC began their recruitment, they write this man a letter requesting that if he has anybody he is recommending (according to him, that how they do each time something is up in NSCDC) so when he wrote the letter, I was the one that took it to the state command NSCDC to submit to their commander for onwards submission to the abuja.

The headline is letter of recommendation, follow by written the names of people his recommending, eg. Names- qualification, position applied and reference numbers. Then body of the letter. Eg. Introduction and relation to them. This is all I could remember for now though I saved it on my phone before but I lost that phone...I hope this help..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by b03liberty(m): 11:21am On Jun 11, 2020
Fiestafetta:
In order to contribute to the ongoing argument, I'm not taking any side but just to share what I know and have seen with my corocoro eyes. Their is this prof that I know in Ibadan, he is over 90years old, very influential and very popular, he is very close to obasanjo, in short he used to boast that they created NSCDC together, he was amongst the lawyers that drafted their whatever laws binding them. He did his 90th birthday at jogor center early this year which have the presence of governor of Oyo state and past governor and others notable people. (Note. I'm telling to avoid mentioning his name but people that live in Ibadan to know who I'm referring to)

So to the main gist, when NSCDC began their recruitment, they write this man a letter requesting that if he has anybody he is recommending (according to him, that how they do each time something is up in NSCDC) so when he wrote the letter, I was the one that took it to the state command NSCDC to submit to their commander for onwards submission to the abuja.

The headline is letter of recommendation, follow by written the names of people his recommending, eg. Names- qualification, position applied and reference numbers. Then body of the letter. Eg. Introduction and relation to them. This is all I could remember for now though I saved it on my phone before but I lost that phone...I hope this help..

Truth.
Bros, sorry I don't know how to access the Nairaland email of a thing
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by shagamite: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
fiestafetta pls will the shortlist ever gonna be ready this year?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mmadimma:
Absolutely agree brother. Those with level no dey comment o, wetin my eyes don see in the past one week en. May God just connect person o. APL are flying up and down even in this lockdown

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abdulcus(m): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
angry angry grin kikikiiiiiii ,Nigeria my country

Paramilitary:
Absolutely agree brother. Those with level no dey comment o, wetin my eyes don see in the past one week en. May God just connect person o. APL are flying up and down even in this lockdown
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Application letter of which agency is flying up and down??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Appointment* letter
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mmadimma(f): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
ugo4u:

Lol. He is right here in Abuja command. Don't people join on replacement? They'll definitely put them through. I'm not convincing you, I am telling you what I am sure of. Two of my cousins dey NNPC without any registration. Connect pass connect.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mmadimma(f): 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
ugo4u:

You think some of those big oga kids go follow you stand for sun and do rigorous exercises? Lol. You dunno warris going on.
Kikikiki.

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.