Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1432893 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Charlie2049(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
oshionelecky:
Please, can we have someone in the house to help us confirm if it is true that ncs training schools are currently being renovated with particular reference to the one in kano. I heard work on the facility is going on in preparation for successful applicants.

If that is true then is waiting continue
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by IAMBOSS1990: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2020
Joseph Attah, Customs PRO at berekete family 101.1 Abuja. Call in 0909 988 7700

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samuel000009: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2020
IAMBOSS1990:
Joseph Attah, Customs PRO at berekete family 101.1 Abuja. Call in +234 803 322 1149

Yes please. Let’s all call in. It’s time for us to get answers.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Samuel000009:

Yes please. Let’s all call in. It’s time for us to get answers.
number switched off
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by IAMBOSS1990: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2020
On my way to meet him there myself. If you can come e go help. The station is at games village and he has not started the interview yet so time still dey small.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2020
IAMBOSS1990:
On my way to meet him there myself. If you can come e go help. The station is at games village and he has not started the interview yet so time still dey small.
I'm calling from lagos
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2020
IAMBOSS1990:
but bro gv us feedback, thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by IAMBOSS1990: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2020
officialchikzy0:
number switched off
The number has been corrected.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BeeTeniola(f): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2020
These NCS people are not fools, they'll probably only switched on the phone if there's any important notice to pass across. And before I forget, I sent a DM to senator Francis on Facebook and he replied with "noted"....... I sent the message that was compiled here.
I just wish we'll here a good news b4 the end of this year. At least to have something to look up to in faith next year.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2020
BeeTeniola:
These NCS people are not fools, they'll probably only switched on the phone if there's any important notice to pass across. And before I forget, I sent a DM to senator Francis on Facebook and he replied with "noted"....... I sent the message that was compiled here.
I just wish we'll here a good news b4 the end of this year. At least to have something to look up to in faith next year.
you are talking b4 the end of this year, when people are loosing it everyday

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
IAMBOSS1990:

You asked people to join you at brekete TV station and you no bring back report. abi na scam?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by IAMBOSS1990: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
oshionelecky:

You asked people to join you at brekete TV station and you no bring back report. abi na scam?
Couldn't get to him.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
IAMBOSS1990:
Couldn't get to him.
well done though, every attempt is welcomed. so what really went wrong?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Futuragetty: 3:26am On Sep 30, 2020
PRESS STATEMENT The attention of Nigeria Customs Service has continued to be drawn to a skewed narrative of Northernization following the recent appointments into the management cadre of the Service despite explanations by the Service at different times and fora. For the umpteenth time, the Service wishes to state as follows: ➢ That all the zones of the country are equally represented at the management cadre of NCS. ➢ Vacancy for new appointment is only made available through retirement resignation, dismissal or any natural cause. ➢ When any of the above occurs, such vacancies are filled by new appointments from the zone(s). In the last few months, there have been retirements of 2 DCGs, one from the North-East and the other from the North-West. There were also 3 ACGs that exited the Service, 2 retired, 1 dismissed. (1 from the North- East and 2 from North-West). Two DCG vacancies provided spaces for 2 Senior serving ACGs from the same zones of North-East and North-West to be appointed to the rank of DCG. This therefore increase the number of ACG vacancies to 5 which must be filled from the two zones that have the vacancies. Consequently, inline with procedures, the following appointments in acting capacities were made: ➢ Ag. DCG Abdullahi Babani - HRD (North-East) ➢ Ag. DCG Mohammed Boyi - NCS TRADOC (North-West) ➢ Ag ACG Saidu Galadima - ICT /Modernization (North- Central) ➢ Ag. ACG SM Modibo – Zone ‘B’ (North-East) ➢ Ag. ACG Uba Mohammed – E,I&I – ( North-West) ➢ Ag. ACG Hamza Gummi - T&T North-West ➢ Ag. ACG Usman Dankigari – Doctrine & Development (TRADOC) North-West. Following above appointments, the status of the Service Management stands as listed below. S/NO RANK NAME DEPARTMENT GEO-POLITICAL ZONE 1) DCG ED CHIKAN FATS NORTH-CENTRAL 2) DCG RO OLUBIYI SR&P SOUTH-WEST 3) DCG A CHIDI E,I&I SOUTH-EAST 4) DCG TM ISAH T&T NORTH-CENTRAL 5) DCG P IFERI FTZ,E&I,I SOUTH-SOUTH 6) Ag. DCG A BABANI HRD NORTH-EAST 7) Ag. DCG MB BOYI TRADOC NORTH-WEST cool ACG AOB FATADE HQ SOUTH-WEST 9) ACG D UMARU HRD NORT-CENTRAL 10) ACG AM AREMU FTZ, E&I,I SOUTH-WEST 11 ) ACG CO ODIBU BOARD SOUTH-EAST 12) ACG KC EKEKEZIE ZONE ‘A’ HQ SOUTH-EAST 13 ) ACG EI EDORHE ZONE ‘C’ HQ SOUTH-SOUTH 14) ACG K AJIYA ZONE ‘D’ HQ NORTH-EAST 15 ) ACG BA ADENIYI C&SC GWAGWALADA SOUTH-WEST 16) Ag. ACG HK GUMMI T&T NORTH-WEST 17) Ag. ACG AG SA’IDU ICT NORTH-CENTRAL 18 ) Ag. ACG UG MOHAMMED E,I&I NORTH-WEST 19) Ag. ACG SM MODIBBO ZONE ‘B’ HQ NORTH-EAST 20 ) Ag. ACG SMU DAKINGARI DOCTRINE & DEV. (TRADOC) NORTH-WEST As can be seen above, those who have chosen to impugn Northernization or any other sentiments are far from the truth. The intention of those promoting this negative narrative is suspect as the same people did not come out to shout ‘marginalization’ when due to disciplinary issues, 2 ACGs from the same zone of North-West were affected by Forced Retirement and Dismissal. It is therefore surprising that these people will wish their replacements came from different zones. As a Federal Government agency, NCS has and abides strictly by the rules governing Recruitment, Promotion and Appointment into the Management cadre. We therefore urge Nigerians to ignore this mischievous twist. Signed: DC, Joseph Attah Public Relations Officer For: Comptroller-General of Customs
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
PRESS STATEMENT The attention of Nigeria Customs Service has continued to be drawn to a skewed narrative of Northernization following the recent appointments into the management cadre of the Service despite explanations by the Service at different times and fora. For the umpteenth time, the Service wishes to state as follows: ➢ That all the zones of the country are equally represented at the management cadre of NCS. ➢ Vacancy for new appointment is only made available through retirement resignation, dismissal or any natural cause. ➢ When any of the above occurs, such vacancies are filled by new appointments from the zone(s). In the last few months, there have been retirements of 2 DCGs, one from the North-East and the other from the North-West. There were also 3 ACGs that exited the Service, 2 retired, 1 dismissed. (1 from the North- East and 2 from North-West). Two DCG vacancies provided spaces for 2 Senior serving ACGs from the same zones of North-East and North-West to be appointed to the rank of DCG. This therefore increase the number of ACG vacancies to 5 which must be filled from the two zones that have the vacancies. Consequently, inline with procedures, the following appointments in acting capacities were made: ➢ Ag. DCG Abdullahi Babani - HRD (North-East) ➢ Ag. DCG Mohammed Boyi - NCS TRADOC (North-West) ➢ Ag ACG Saidu Galadima - ICT /Modernization (North- Central) ➢ Ag. ACG SM Modibo – Zone ‘B’ (North-East) ➢ Ag. ACG Uba Mohammed – E,I&I – ( North-West) ➢ Ag. ACG Hamza Gummi - T&T North-West ➢ Ag. ACG Usman Dankigari – Doctrine & Development (TRADOC) North-West. Following above appointments, the status of the Service Management stands as listed below. S/NO RANK NAME DEPARTMENT GEO-POLITICAL ZONE 1) DCG ED CHIKAN FATS NORTH-CENTRAL 2) DCG RO OLUBIYI SR&P SOUTH-WEST 3) DCG A CHIDI E,I&I SOUTH-EAST 4) DCG TM ISAH T&T NORTH-CENTRAL 5) DCG P IFERI FTZ,E&I,I SOUTH-SOUTH 6) Ag. DCG A BABANI HRD NORTH-EAST 7) Ag. DCG MB BOYI TRADOC NORTH-WEST cool ACG AOB FATADE HQ SOUTH-WEST 9) ACG D UMARU HRD NORT-CENTRAL 10) ACG AM AREMU FTZ, E&I,I SOUTH-WEST 11 ) ACG CO ODIBU BOARD SOUTH-EAST 12) ACG KC EKEKEZIE ZONE ‘A’ HQ SOUTH-EAST 13 ) ACG EI EDORHE ZONE ‘C’ HQ SOUTH-SOUTH 14) ACG K AJIYA ZONE ‘D’ HQ NORTH-EAST 15 ) ACG BA ADENIYI C&SC GWAGWALADA SOUTH-WEST 16) Ag. ACG HK GUMMI T&T NORTH-WEST 17) Ag. ACG AG SA’IDU ICT NORTH-CENTRAL 18 ) Ag. ACG UG MOHAMMED E,I&I NORTH-WEST 19) Ag. ACG SM MODIBBO ZONE ‘B’ HQ NORTH-EAST 20 ) Ag. ACG SMU DAKINGARI DOCTRINE & DEV. (TRADOC) NORTH-WEST As can be seen above, those who have chosen to impugn Northernization or any other sentiments are far from the truth. The intention of those promoting this negative narrative is suspect as the same people did not come out to shout ‘marginalization’ when due to disciplinary issues, 2 ACGs from the same zone of North-West were affected by Forced Retirement and Dismissal. It is therefore surprising that these people will wish their replacements came from different zones. As a Federal Government agency, NCS has and abides strictly by the rules governing Recruitment, Promotion and Appointment into the Management cadre. We therefore urge Nigerians to ignore this mischievous twist. Signed: DC, Joseph Attah Public Relations Officer For: Comptroller-General of Customs
who be this one again?
how does this long story affect us now?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
oshionelecky:

who be this one again?

how does this long story affect us now?
bro we go give you course rep for awaiting officers
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by maikeke(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
very good Answer to those who are mislead about Northernization appointment
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 6:23am On Oct 01, 2020
officialchikzy0:
bro we go give you course rep for awaiting officers

o boy no be small thing. na the matter we still dey reason for here.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Umarjamilu1(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2020
Happy independent day to all prospective custom applicant wish us all the best
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by samuelbenjamin6: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2020
Happy independence day my fellow applicants
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by valowizzy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
I was informed this morning by my source that this recruitment has been cancelled by the presidency!
Please, someone should verify the information before I loose it...
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
valowizzy:
I was informed this morning by my source that this recruitment has been cancelled by the presidency!
if they hv cancelled it they should tell us something, not keeping us in the dark
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
cheesy
valowizzy:

make una find rope hold this one o.

lol. grin
valowizzy:

make una find rope hold this one o.

lol.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by casal: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
'LOOSE IT'! Bros I no understand wetin u mean by that. You want kill ur self die abi u want help us beat them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Parisleo: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
valowizzy:
Haaa, what if the list comes out and God forbid, u did not make it
Omo Bros federal government na scam.. better gather mind
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sk92: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Yes he told u so, so dat u should stop disturbing him.. bcs he is tired of telling u white lies!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by casal: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
You guys should just calm down , from the look of things, only frontline security agency whose services are very essential have been allowed to go on with recruiting, perhaps customs, ndlea, NSCDC are still awaiting directives from the PTF like NYSC. Even federal civil servants below L12 are yet to resume. Patience is the key. For fellows who want to kill themselves cos of frustration, the truth is that nobody will compensate u for the wait. Better think beyond delisting of ur names eventually and focus on something else while u wait

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lightdream: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2020
casal:
You guys should just calm down , from the look of things, only frontline security agency whose services are very essential have been allowed to go on with recruiting, perhaps customs, ndlea, NSCDC are still awaiting directives from the PTF like NYSC. Even federal civil servants below L12 are yet to resume. Patience is the key. For fellows who want to kill themselves cos of frustration, the truth is that nobody will compensate u for the wait. Better think beyond delisting of ur names eventually and focus on something else while u wait
Thanks for these. Goodnews on the way.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Whoever thought we'd be here this time. This year has been generally tough for everyone. So many persons lost their lives, so many struggled to feed, security crisis here and there, so many economy pushed into recession. It's not exactly how anyone planned it to be, but I am encouraging us to look at the bright side. Shortlist or no shortlist, we're still here and we all should be grateful to God for that. Peace guys!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=casal post=94574536]You guys should just calm down , from the look of things, only frontline security agency whose services are very essential have been allowed to go on with recruiting, perhaps customs, ndlea, NSCDC are still awaiting directives from the PTF like NYSC. Even federal civil servants below L12 are yet to resume. Patience is the key. For fellows who want to kill themselves cos of frustration, the truth is that nobody will compensate u for the wait. Better think beyond delisting of ur names eventually and focus on something else while u wait

NO BE TRUE JOOR! U DON LIE. BIG LIE.BIG LIE. HOW RESTRICTIONS ONE TAKE AFFECT RECRUITMENT WAY START SINCE 2019? CUSTOMS JUST DEY DO WARM UP. THEM GO SOON SHOCK US.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sirwallace(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
valowizzy:

if them cancel am, make them return my transport and risk allowance for the horrible emergency travel I had to go through to meet up with the exam time outside Lagos.

600 years for whoever delayed this thing up to this point only for it to be rumour cancelled.

intact I multiply that by 2, 1200 years for all of them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thread don cast. After the bomb blast has come silence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.