Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1434270 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ahmed4002:

There are something my brother Court affidavit no fit do.

Something you can get for just 150 in this our country

So are you telling us that a sworn court affidavit is useless is some cases....

Sorry which venue did that happen
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrowniTV(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Please there is slight error in my first school leaving certificate. My name is Matthew but they write Mathew. Single t instead of double t hope it won't affect me?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by anyimachina: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
Samwobi1:
Good day house.

I want to find out the following from those who went for screening yesterday or those who are conversant with the proceedings.

How many days will the screening exercise take?

Since they will test us, should we still bring medical certificate?

Thanks as you help me with the answers

it took two days. yesterday was for certificate verification and medical tests, then today for physical exercise (3km jogging in 20min)

no, your Medical report is not needed.

Men should completely shave off their beards and wear low cut, ladies should have no hair attachments.

Come with your:
1: Registration print out or exam notification slip.
2: valid ID
3: Two passport photographs

original and photocopies of these-
4- LGA identification
5- Birth certificate/affidavit
6- FSLC
7- SSCE/WAEC if applicable
8- Tertiary education certificate as applicable
9: NYSC if applicable

good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by anyimachina: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
CrowniTV:
Please there is slight error in my first school leaving certificate. My name is Matthew but they write Mathew. Single t instead of double t hope it won't affect me?

i don't think so. Someone that has similar discrepancy, said his wasn't noticed.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by anyimachina: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
anyimachina:

it took two days. yesterday was for certificate verification and medical tests, then today for physical exercise (3km jogging in 20min)

Men should completely shave off their beards and wear low cut, ladies should have no hair attachments.

Come with your:

4- LGA identification
6- FSLC

good luck

Also, they frown at dunlop canvass, get normal leather/cloth white canvas
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tohhseen: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Pls, for females, are we to put on brown Short or brown long trouser??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by anyimachina: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Tohhseen:
Pls, for females, are we to put on brown Short or brown long trouser??

brown long trousers
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tohhseen: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
God bless you for this info, @ahmed was saying we should go with guarantor's and medical report, I don't know where he got that info from. Pls, try to be giving us confirmed information here.
Thanks

anyimachina:

Come with your:

4- LGA identification
6- FSLC

good luck
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tohhseen: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Thank you

anyimachina:

brown long trousers
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Deocle: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Were you guys allow to go home yesterday? And also do they follow the timetable today too?
anyimachina:

Come with your:

4- LGA identification
6- FSLC

good luck
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
Rabz4real:
Are they using the details supplied during registration??

Which one you want make then use Sir

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by anyimachina: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Tohhseen:
God bless you for this info, @ahmed was saying we should go with guarantor's and medical report, I don't know where he got that info from. Pls, try to be giving us confirmed information here.
Thanks

Ahmed did not do any wrong. He gave info to the best of his knowledge, and he was quite helpful. The least you can do is to appreciate him, even if some of those things aren't the exact way he said them.

Guarantor's form and medical report aren't needed.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
Tohhseen:
Thanks

What works for you might not work for others.

Go check my previous post and stop dragging me Mr Man.

It's your choice.
And I don't force or tell people what to do or carry, rather gave a recommendation which is obtainable. All the best
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
CrowniTV:

This shouldn't be a problem, like my name, some dey write am as Ahmed and others as Ahmad.

The only descripancy to be worried about is for instance some of your documents let's say bears Mathew Gbenga and others bearing Mathew Godwin or Mathew Adegbenga. If you have someone that is strict , he/she would definitely scrutinized you.

So it's all depends on whom you meet.

Just hope for the best and pray for God's guidance.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tohhseen: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
Sorry if i sounded like I'm dragging you or something, I was just saying what came to my mind, and besides I'm a lady not Mr Man.
I actually appreciate your contributions so far.
So don't take my words personal.
Take care sir

Ahmed4002:

What works for you might not work for others.

Go check my previous post and stop dragging me Mr Man.

It's your choice.
And I don't force or tell people what to do or carry, rather gave a recommendation which is obtainable. All the best

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Tohhseen:
Sorry if i sounded like I'm dragging you or something, I was just saying what came to my mind, and besides I'm a lady not Mr Man.
I actually appreciate your contributions so far.
So don't take my words personal.
Take care sir

Nothing wrong.

The medical was necessary to have it by yourself to know exactly your health status. For those that contacted via mail, I told them the series of test to carried out, so that the medical officer can recommend incase there are not within the range of some analysis.

Information or plans may change, but I can tell you 100 percent the Guarantor was among the documents needed during the screening commitee discussion.

Sometimes, it's better to carry more than leaving some behind.

All the best lady cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Deocle: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Are we staying there for two days or we are going back home and report the following day according to the time allocated to each states?

Someone should please clarify this
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dapaiks: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Deocle:
Are we staying there for two days or we are going back home and report the following day according to the time allocated to each states?

Someone should please clarify this
After your credentials screening, you will go for medicals and that wraps it up for day one.
You are to report in front of the clinic by 0630hrs (6.30am) the next day for your endurance test.
So you are advised not to go home, look for somewhere close by and pass the night inorder to meet up with the time given.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Stereox: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Please what and what is being tested during the medical test? Urgent reply please*
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Deocle: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
That means both batch A & B will report 6:30am the following morning
dapaiks:

After your credentials screening, you will go for medicals and that wraps it up for day one.
You are to report in front of the clinic by 0630hrs (6.30am) the next day for your endurance test.
So you are advised not to go home, look for somewhere close by and pass the night inorder to meet up with the time given.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by stainlink(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Stereox:
Please what and what is being tested during the medical test? Urgent reply please*

Blood (HIV, group, genotype etc)
Urine (STDs, Pregnancy etc)
Xray (chest region : ribs, kidneys, lungs etc)

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Deocle: 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
That means both batch A & B will report 6:30am the following morning and how many hour does the endurance test last for?
dapaiks:

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Deocle: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
That means both batch A & B will report 6:30am the following morning and how many hour does the endurance test last for?

dapaiks:

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dapaiks: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Deocle:

The endurance test itself is covering 3km in 20/25 minutes.
Buh before then you have to do one or two things like signing the endurance form, and you will be briefed on how the exercise will go and other advice will also be passed on to you.
Note that the endurance test will be in two batches, those in the morning batch will go first then that of the afternoon will follow-up imediately.
Both batches most be at the clinic by 6.30am.
After the first batch is done with theirs., the will all wait for the 2nd batch to finish too and all meet at the parade ground.
Then you will all be match to the clinic to pick up your property and dispatch.
If there are pple with one or two omissions in their medical slip the will be called to rectify it. And you all go your ways.
Just relax, its not as tedious as you picture it to be.
Before 10am you will be all done.
Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by anyimachina: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Deocle:

Someone should please cloarify this

At the end of each day's program, you are allowed to go where ever you deem fit and come back the next morning. If your home is close or hotel or just anywhere you planned to stay.

They don't provide you accommodation.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Gimli(m): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Anyone here going from delta?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by anyimachina: 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
stainlink:

Blood (HIV, group, genotype etc)
Urine (STDs, Pregnancy etc)
Xray (chest region : ribs, kidneys, lungs etc)

This is incorrect, except the tests are different for different zones.

Blood group, genotype, and STDs were not checked. and the X-ray is just Chest X-ray. no need listing all the human organs to make it look like it's one difficult thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
anyimachina:

Blood group, genotype, and STDs were not checked. and the X-ray is just Chest X-ray. no need listing all the human organs to make it look like it's one difficult thing.

We can tend to agree and disagree with each others.

The information he posted might be right or wrong.

The officer that take your blood sample in your venue is a PROFESSIONAL (Kudos to him).

Normally, base on the medical profession. The disclosure of someone medical results is highly sensitive especially if he's not your personal Doctor or you ask for such series of test to be carried out

So in that case, a professional would not list out the exact test that would be carried out on You especially if it's a job related.

The X ray is tick. Cos it's an X-ray, which is normal but for a blood sample or Urine.. Several test can be carried out.

my advice : if you a chain Smoker, please and please pause it for a while and detox yourself pending after the screening.

Cos this would affect you especially the 3KM race.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
anyimachina:

Men should completely shave off their beards and wear low cut, ladies should have no hair attachments. To

Come with your:

4- LGA identification
6- FSLC

good luck

Thanks a lot for this information.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jibrilbnw(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
dapaiks:

What time does verification of credentials started for both batches?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by stainlink(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
anyimachina:

You don't say something I'd incorrect when you are not 100% sure SIR.

if you checked the form you were given for medicals, you will notice the statements. I was able to talk to some people in the medicals, you will notice that your blood was tested using several litmus.

Don't worry, you are free from all the above.

And for the X-ray, the image reviews the organs I listed. If you have just one kidney or lung, it shows.

Best of luck to you SIR and to everyone too
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by stainlink(m): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ahmed4002:

We can tend to agree and disagree with each others.

The information he posted might be right or wrong.

The officer that take your blood sample in your venue is a PROFESSIONAL (Kudos to him).

Normally, base on the medical profession. The disclosure of someone medical results is highly sensitive especially if he's not your personal Doctor or you ask for such series of test to be carried out

So in that case, a professional would not list out the exact test that would be carried out on You especially if it's a job related.

The X ray is tick. Cos it's an X-ray, which is normal but for a blood sample or Urine.. Several test can be carried out.

my advice : if you a chain Smoker, please and please pause it for a while and detox yourself pending after the screening.

Cos this would affect you especially the 3KM race.

You too get sense bro.

All the best?

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.