Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,682 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1443171 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by princensa(f): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
paragon10:

I think say dem give grace by extending the screening for late comers
notin like that the PRO addressed us and told us sorry that it ended yesterday 3pm some guys that wer even Der yesterday but ddnt do medicals and wer scheduled for today dem still cancel dem join but update is new recruitment in one or two months
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
princensa:
notin like that the PRO addressed us and told us sorry that it ended yesterday 3pm some guys that wer even Der yesterday but ddnt do medicals and wer scheduled for today dem still cancel dem join but update is new recruitment in one or two months
What do you mean new recruitment in one or two months? Do meant new opening? Or conclusion of this one?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dotman0001: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
princensa:

New recruitment? shocked angry
Lol.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by justnixon(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
princensa:
New recruitment? Enyin biko SorĂ³ soke
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibnbabes4ol: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
I heard this since during first screening that they would also recruit again this year
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Stephen038: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
Recruitment bawo!!!! Consolation talk.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Stephen038:
Recruitment bawo!!!! Consolation talk.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billionsam(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
princensa:
We gather dey here as of today oh, dey asked us to wait since morning, that dey are having a meeting if they will allow us still do the screening. The Pro says the screening is over and has closed all the officials that came down to do the screening have returned this is directly from the PRO he came out to talk to us personally after we had waited for hours. So imagine the number of people that dont still know about it and the one that's came late or have died or worst.. we moouve abeg

OMG! Feel sorry for guys who had wasted their time and resources to get this ugly news angry sad embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 12:42am On Aug 11, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:
I heard this since during first screening that they would also recruit again this year
so they'll start from selection, exams then screening again, that will be a long process again
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 12:42am On Aug 11, 2021
So, No one with similar encounter yet?
esmarcq:
I did mine on 3rd too and a woman came after we were already dismissed and going to pick our bags and asked for my number too since we had already returned the number tags by then, and I've just been scared if I did something wrong that I didn't know, or cos of my body size. I'm just confused

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by princensa(f): 10:29am On Aug 11, 2021
As off today people still dey arrive. The only hope is to disturb state govnors and senators to take d matter up. That's d last hope, we can share it and make it go viral..

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Fantus(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2021
princensa:
As off today people still dey arrive. The only hope is to disturb state govnors and senators to take d matter up. That's d last hope, we can share it and make it go viral..
Ok,
You wasted time asking questions, and now you are complaining about not being screened.
I pray they give you another chance.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by princensa(f): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Fantus:

Ok,
You wasted time asking questions, and now you are complaining about not being screened.
I pray they give you another chance.
bro wasted time, for an information most of us found out on Sunday or Monday.. nobi so oh. We are in a modern age ders ways of disseminating information, email, phone why did dey ask for all dat if dey won't reach us with it, who reads news papers can u remember d last time u wento buy news paper? Me am just putting in my final effort what will be will be na just updates I'dey drop here. Anytin wey done happen or wan happen go happen.. Insha Allah
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jetochii: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2021
princensa:

Small custom wey we dey manage dey get hope, e reach your turn, you want to use your state governors and senators to scatter em.
They should kukuma continue the screening till the end of the year or the last person does.
Custom shouldn't have extended the screening beyond last week; they gave those that should have been resting at their home unnecessary hope and expenses.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Fantus(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
princensa:
bro wasted time, for an information most of us found out on Sunday or Monday.. nobi so oh. We are in a modern age ders ways of disseminating information, email, phone why did dey ask for all dat if dey won't reach us with it, who reads news papers can u remember d last time u wento buy news paper? Me am just putting in my final effort what will be will be na just updates I'dey drop here. Anytin wey done happen or wan happen go happen.. Insha Allah
See eh! Make just keep quiet kawai.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
princensa:
bro wasted time, for an information most of us found out on Sunday or Monday.. nobi so oh. We are in a modern age ders ways of disseminating information, email, phone why did dey ask for all dat if dey won't reach us with it, who reads news papers can u remember d last time u wento buy news paper?

Really, I guess you need to blame yourself for the incompetence.

Mostly when you attend a job interview/ Examinations, the following are expected of you.

1. Follow the social media channels of the organization. For example the Customs facebook gave information on the suplemntary list.

How on earth, you won't follow the activities of the said organization you applied for? Each once in a while to check for an update.

2. After every job examination /interview Google search the thread on Nairaland and follow up with all activities.

3. Connect with people after the exams/interview (collect their mobile number and keep in touch).

Some wisdom's is beyond your academic qualifications. Always think out side the box and follow up with information in everything you are doing in Life.

You got to push yourself sometimes

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Churchill6767: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ahmed4002:

Mostly when you attend a job interview/ Examinations, the following are expected of you.

1. Follow the social media channels of the organization. For example the Customs facebook gave information on the suplemntary list.

How on earth, you won't follow the activities of the said organization you applied for? Each once in a while to check for an update.

2. After every job examination /interview Google search the thread on Nairaland and follow up with all activities.

3. Connect with people after the exams/interview (collect their mobile number and keep in touch).

Some wisdom's is beyond your academic qualifications. Always think out side the box and follow up with information in everything you are doing in Life.

Pure Facts.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Explicit02: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
Very correct ......explicit
Ahmed4002:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibnbabes4ol: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
princensa:
Calling the attention of Politicians would only make matters worse, I know a senator who is in the customs committee and couldn't even get a slot and this is the kind of justification they want to drown the entire boat. Left to these Governors and Senators/NASS members u want to call upon, someone like you wont have gotten near exam or screening. I advise you follow other diplomatic means to get screened rather than crush the hopes of other innocent candidates who don't even know their fate after 2 to 3 years of applying. Abeg my sister let it slide if u can't pursue other means other than publicising this. NCS have been fair so far so good, let's allow them take this Recruitment to a logical conclusion.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billionsam(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
cheesy grin
Jetochii:

Small custom wey we dey manage dey get hope, e reach your turn, you want to use your state governors and senators to scatter em.
They should kukuma continue the screening till the end of the year or the last person does.
Custom shouldn't have extended the screening beyond last week; they gave those that should have been resting at their home unnecessary hope and expenses.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billionsam(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Exactly (Y)
Ahmed4002:

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
princensa:
I really don't think this will work, some senators made sure they posted names of the candidates in their states that didn't show up earlier to make it for that final day on Monday. The medium they used in passing the information we all know was very limited, but how others knew and came and you didn't will be used against you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
princensa:
Disturb State Governors that what? People didn't attend screening last week and they're coming today??
Oya make it go viral now. I wonder the excuse you want to give that will be concrete enough to make them attend to you. Be like una want make Ali do wetin de en mind Las las.... Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
princensa:
The only hope is to disturb state govnors and senators to take d matter up. That's d last hope, we can share it and make it go viral..

no be you we dey beg on saturday when you carry list for hand, dey do yanga?

princensa:
Sorry abeg, I don't know what next to do, or if this is real, is there a way I can check I no wan waste money for Notin or start running around

Now the matter don real, you dey find "WE" wey go help you retweet for governors and senators. Goodluck hehn.
One thing I know is that governor and senators won't do shit. Hameed Ali will still have his way.
You have yourself to blame for throwing away an opportunity served on a golden platter for you

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 12:20am On Aug 12, 2021
Shogologo:

no be you we dey beg on saturday when you carry list for hand on dey do yanga?

Now the matter don real, you dey find "WE" wey go help you retweet for governors and senators. Goodluck hehn.
One thing I know is that governor and senators won't do shit. Hameed Ali will still have his way.
You have yourself to blame for throwing away an opportunity served on a golden platter for you
A golden opportunity but blasted it over the bar.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by princensa(f): 4:25am On Aug 12, 2021
pixey:

A golden opportunity but blasted it over the bar.
u know where I dey on Sunday? Hospital bed, i tried my best to meet up, I no go answer Una wetin be my own go be my own, afterall nobi only me miss out, and from the update here the quota filled up isn't up to 50 percent,I appreciate every help positive or negatively stay blessed.. make I rest make u sef follow rest my own go come no shakes.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 6:17am On Aug 12, 2021
princensa:
u know where I dey on Sunday? Hospital bed, i tried my best to meet up, I no go answer Una wetin be my own go be my own, afterall nobi only me miss out, and from the update here the quota filled up isn't up to 50 percent,I appreciate every help positive or negatively stay blessed.. make I rest make u sef follow rest my own go come no shakes.
If you really were sick I am so sorry for mocking. Please it wasn't directed to you only. A lot of people are just angry that this will further delay the recruitment after waiting for so long and you calling the politicians. May be there is something bigger waiting for you. I have had such experience too.Sorry for being insensitive.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Epistasis(m): 7:14am On Aug 12, 2021
princensa:

Sorry for that. All will be well. Please stay strong!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2021
princensa:
u know where I dey on Sunday? Hospital bed, i tried my best to meet up, I no go answer Una

Now (s)he is playing the card of pity. So sorry hehn. You shouldn't have gone there when you knew you were "strong".
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mosunmolade: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2021
Make Una leave this babe na. Una just dey crucify am up and down. What gives una wey go 100% assurance say u go see apl. Why Una dey take paracetamol on someone else headache. Free am abeg. kamar ba za ta taba yin sa a rayuwa ba

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2021
List fit drop any moment from now oo. hahahaha
i no get source oooo

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mosunmolade: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2021
nniero11:
List fit drop any moment from now oo. hahahaha
i no get source oooo

Not even stew sauce.... Lol
See cruise

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.