Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1438112 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by shakol91(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
shakol91:
Pls I need urgent answers. I filled everything including uploading of documents with my phone, I'm about to submit but I need to know if it's advisable to submit my application using phone. Will I be able to save the softcopy and transfer it to pc for printing or I should go to cafe to login, submit and print hardcopy
pls I need answer for this question.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DonVeek(m): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
BOJO123:

remember the FCSC of 2016...under ministry of procurement they said opined that a degree in social science disciplines is what they wanted...i think the only thing that makes one a professional procurement officer is the extra professional certificates in ones possession...
Not necessarily true. Yes a certificate in logistics or procurement is a big plus but basically a degree in Economics, Account, Finance, Business Admin coupled with a good work experience of 2-3 yrs in procurement or warehousing puts you in a better position than a political scientist or sociologist with a professional certificate in procurement or logistics.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DonVeek(m): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
shakol91:
pls I need answer for this question.
Yes you can submit. you'll be able to save soft copy as well.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BOJO123(m): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
DonVeek:

Not necessarily true. Yes a certificate in logistics or procurement is a big plus but basically a degree in Economics, Account, Finance, Business Admin coupled with a good work experience of 2-3 yrs in procurement or warehousing puts you in a better position than a political scientist or sociologist with a professional certificate in procurement or logistics.
True but I'm just talking about the 2016 FCSC recruitment requirements for procurement officers
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DonVeek(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Spygadgets19:
i have done all those ones but the CV is the issue and its in two pages. It was in Microsoft word before so I converted it to PDF, but whilst trying to upload it, its telling me PNG or JPG required.
Are you sure you're not uploading it in the wrong folder?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by loppy87: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
I will quote this by the next phase of the recruitment. Lol, I wish everyone the very best.
DonVeek:

Probably cos of work experience. He may not have had one in that field.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by shakol91(m): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
DonVeek:

Yes you can submit. you'll be able to save soft copy as well.
thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by loppy87: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
My brother, recruitment standards of FCSC and NCS are not 100% alike. I won't talk on it again, it's just an information, you could disagree which is fine.
BOJO123:

True but I'm just talking about the 2016 FCSC recruitment requirements for procurement officers
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Francejaik(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
loppy87:
I am not here to discourage anyone, but if you know your discipline does not directly suit the department you selected in this Customs Application, don't expect anything positive from it. From a very reliable top-level source, they have started sieving all applications with that nature as junks. Remember, the Superintendent Cadre requires only 800 successful candidates. Thus, only appropriately qualified candidates will be considered for the next phase. If I am wrong by the time they call for the next phase, quote me please. I am a political science graduate, with Masters in Public Admin and wanted to apply for Stores/Procurement, but was advised not to bother. For instance, i learnt a lot of people that their course of study is not in line with Communications and Secretarial Studies put in for that department. Don't bother dreaming it, this provides a better chance for candidates with appropriate qualifications. I wish everyone the best. I did not cook all this up, my source is very very very genuine.

Story

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DonVeek(m): 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
BOJO123:

Okay
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
DonVeek:

Are you sure you're not uploading it in the wrong folder?
This is were I am uploading it to and it keep showing PNG or JPG required.

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by phalexnaps(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Can someone that studied pure and applied Physics apply for electrical and electronic engineering
Francejaik:

Story
Can someone that studied pure and applied Physics apply for electrical and electronic engineering
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yns4real: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Spygadgets19:
This is were I am uploading it to and it keep showing PNG or JPG required.

This is not a place for CV . It is meant for higher certificates such as Master's, PGD, PhD and it must be in JPEG, PNG JPG format
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by chivylif(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
When is the application ending?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
yns4real:

This is not a place for CV . It is meant for higher certificates such as Master's, PGD, PhD and it must be in JPEG, PNG JPG format
Thanks for your response, where do I upload my CV? I have uploaded 6 already.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by JesusMystic: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
Please can i get a medical certificate from a general hospital i am not registered with before?
Also, when is the deadline of this application?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
If you haven't gotten your medical certificate. This guy is very legit. Contact @omrika
Got mine under 40 mins after paying N500

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yns4real: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
Spygadgets19:
Thanks for your response, where do I upload my CV? I have uploaded 6 already.

Do you have work experience? If yes, check under work experience section and fill in the required information. It will automatically create where you will be asked to upload your CV. If no work experience, then you're NOT expected to upload any CV .
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
yns4real:

Do you have work experience? If yes, check under work experience section and fill in the required information. It will automatically create where you will be asked to upload your CV. If no work experience, then you're NOT expected to upload any CV .
Thanks a lot I have now seen where the problem lies and I was able to successfully complete my application. Downloaded the guarantors form and slip.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by id4sho(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
i got a MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS from a primary health care department of Jos North LGA.
is it valid?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by id4sho(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
loppy87:
I am not here to discourage anyone, but if you know your discipline does not directly suit the department you selected in this Customs Application, don't expect anything positive from it. From a very reliable top-level source, they have started sieving all applications with that nature as junks. Remember, the Superintendent Cadre requires only 800 successful candidates. Thus, only appropriately qualified candidates will be considered for the next phase. If I am wrong by the time they call for the next phase, quote me please. I am a political science graduate, with Masters in Public Admin and wanted to apply for Stores/Procurement, but was advised not to bother. For instance, i learnt a lot of people that their course of study is not in line with Communications and Secretarial Studies put in for that department. Don't bother dreaming it, this provides a better chance for candidates with appropriate qualifications. I wish everyone the best. I did not cook all this up, my source is very very very genuine.
I read surveying and Geoinformatics, what department suit me most?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by samwobi(m): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
yns4real:

I Didnt Leave Wrk Experience Blank, Although D I Couldnt Insert D Year I Started Wrk Cos Its Nt Responding, Still Didnt See Where To Upload Cv, Pls Help Me Out
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by samwobi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
Spygadgets19:
Thanks a lot I have now seen where the problem lies and I was able to successfully complete my application. Downloaded the guarantors form and slip.
Please Hw Did U Resolve It? Help Me
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by samwobi(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Spygadgets19:
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yns4real: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
Spygadgets19:

All d best!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yns4real: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
samwobi:
I Didnt Leave Wrk Experience Blank, Although D I Couldnt Insert D Year I Started Wrk Cos Its Nt Responding, Still Didnt See Where To Upload Cv, Pls Help Me Out

That means it is still blank because you can't save d information you filled in there. Hence, you can't be given d opportunity to upload CV with incomplete information under work experience.

Calm down and pick d year from calender-like facility provided for you. You're NOT allowed to insert any year. Use d calendar provided.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by blackteddy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Good evening guys, please I need yo
ur help. I have registered all that needs to be registered except my o level grades, it keeps saying "operation failed". I've been stuck here for days, please help. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CVlink: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
id4sho:
i got a MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS from a primary health care department of Jos North LGA.
is it valid?
Yes it is.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by okooloyun1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
Champella:

1. For those who applied for the Sports Department, what are the qualifications required to be employed?

2. How many people in this country studied sports related courses in Colleges of Education, Polytechnics or Universities?

3. What will be the criteria used to employ an applicant into the Sports Department of the Nigeria Customs Service?

I have other questions for you, but please answer these ones first.
There are many people with Degree or Nce in Human Kinetics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.