Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1437324 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 27, 2021
Sylviaehiss:
I be lady o We dey, we just dey observe from one corner. Shallom!
Hey please dont run away! Which state ma?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 27, 2021
SERDEEEQ:
Wait for it
2days remain.
Oga 2days remain for wetin?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by paragon10(m): 6:05am On Oct 27, 2021
Are you sure the list will drop on Friday?
SERDEEEQ:
Wait for it

2days remain.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by English09: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2021
DoorMan:
Quick question. Any lady here?

Any info I be,here I am
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 27, 2021
English09:
Any info I be,here I am
Weldone ma.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Yandex23: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2021
Please do not quote me ohh...
Just look and pass

The image below was found somewhere on Facebook ncs page..

#Above is Copy and paste

If it doesn't come out this month, I think we should start planning on campaigns and seeking the media attentions

We are Nigerians and it is not right for a government establishment to treat people like this

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Farouq04: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2021
nniero11:

Boss Isad2529 i no get source oooo. but make u get faith. u don try wella no com give up now way u don almost reach ur destination.

baba na facts i dey use do my projection. remember i bin tell una say wait is over Ahmed show com say APL printed.

wetin i get to talk no go make sense to a normal person.

my prayer b say make God settle everybody accordingly

HAVE FAITH BOSS.

note these facts again:

ncs dragging this recruitment beyond this year as una dey speculate go b calamity for them.

budget defense don start. d only valid reason way them use halt recruitment was covid.

THEIR INTEGRITY DEY ON THE LINE NOW!

and lastly something is up. i know say una go drag me but no problem.

i talk am b4 supplementary list comot with my mad analysis.

E GET LIST WAY NO SEE DAY LIGHT. THAT WAY NA STRAIGHT TO CAMPING/DOCUMENTATION

I DON DEY SHOUT AM SINCE BUT VALOWIZY COM TALK AM AGAIN.

MAKE UNA NO TOO BASH ME SHA because I NO GET SOURCE

UNA RECRUITMENT IS ALMOST OVER AND IT WILL B FIRST CLASS TREATMENT AT THE CAMP.

GOODLUCK GUYS

True talk brother, Honestly if list didnt come out dis week we should find a way to notify the National Assembly not approve their budget, even though last time there was drama before they approved it, let's everything come to end
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jsama: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2021
Ahmed4002:

Our honorable, Please come and put mouth in this thread

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Yandex23: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2021
nniero11:

All what you said is reasonable... Just from what I've heard so far... all things are ready, all that is remaining is to gather the mobilisation funds before the next budget defence so we can start camp... I also believe that's why sanin said to reduce your expectations...

Let's keep on praying and hoping Friday works out...

Don't drag or quote me abeg ohh
This is speculation mixed with a bit of information
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by LuxInnovation1: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Yandex23:

This is speculation mixed with a bit of information

grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Kayliechsteiner(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Please when is the budget defense?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
If u have any info, plz share. Don't be afraid I will protect you from any oppressor in this thread
wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NohurryInLife: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kayliechsteiner:
Please when is the budget defense?
I dey try source 4 the date seriously. But I suppose fit get the date before Friday.

The budget defence will tell us the main situation on ground. I sha trust the house committee on customs will help fast track the never ending recruitment. They have been so active in their oversights.

That is if they don't release the final list before their budget defence. And if not, Sen. Fada & Hon. Leke Abejide plus other members of the committee (senate/reps) dey wait for them. This is definitely going to be the sweetest budget defence ever.

And if their excuses catch every members of the committee, e no go fit catch Fada.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Pee92: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
NohurryInLife:

I dey try source 4 the date seriously. But I suppose fit get the date before Friday.

The budget defence will tell us the main situation on ground. I sha trust the house committee on customs will help fast track the never ending recruitment. They have been so active in their oversights.

That is if they don't release the final list before their budget defence. And if not, Sen. Fada & Hon. Leke Abejide plus other members of the committee (senate/reps) dey wait for them. This is definitely going to be the sweetest budget defence ever.

And if their excuses catch every members of the committee, e no go fit catch Fada.

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
In my opinion NCS will still take the recruitment budget to budget defense, increasing it and citing current or projected inflation as reason. And explicitly stating that the training will begin unfailing early next year.

NohurryInLife:

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
[quote author=Pee92 post=107111838][/quote]

This was on Monday.

The custom and others agencies will not start until ministries finished their own.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NohurryInLife: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sportifier:

In my opinion NCS will still take the recruitment budget to budget defense, increasing it and citing current or projected inflation as reason. And explicitly stating that the training will begin unfailing early next year.

Brother, anything wey go make them approve this forthcoming budget without completing the recruitment 1st, na en be say we don enter am again ooo.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by holyentgold: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
meetgaya:

This was on Monday.

The custom and others agencies will not start until ministries finished their own.
its not like that o
Each agency will accompany their minister nio
As Custom is under finance now CG of Custom and other Agency under the Ministry will accompany Zainab to the Budget defence
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
NohurryInLife:

Real Gist is Sen fada and Hon leke should remember to bring up the issue of recruitment and ask why the are yet to conclude

Make God fight for us all.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Isygodwin: 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nigeria Immigration Service, NSCDC and Nigeria Correctional Service have all defended their budgets today according to the NTA news tonight....

Let's see if Nigeria Customs Service will follow suit....as we await the Final list for Training.

meetgaya:

This was on Monday.

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by babajulbe002(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
NCS, like all other revenue generating agencies are not normally captured under FG annual budget as their expensitures don't come directly from FG coffers. They operate based on certain percentage of total revenue they collect. That of NCS I think is 7%. Therefore, they seperately prepare and make their budget defense. I'm trying to say that whatever that is delaying this recruitment issue has nothing to do with national budget whatsoever.

I suggest we channel the energies we invest on these unnecessary predictions and counter predictions towards prayers and doing other thinks that'll add value to our lives. With or without NCS life goes on!

May you all laugh at the end of the day. For the rest of us that were not opportune to come to this stage, I wish us the best��

Salam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billionsam(m): 3:56am On Oct 28, 2021
No matter what, National Assembly must approve every of their spending. NCS, FIRS, NPA and co though not paid by FG must have their budget approved by National Assembly and committees in National budget.
babajulbe002:
NCS, like all other revenue generating agencies are not normally captured under FG annual budget as their expensitures don't come directly from FG coffers. They operate based on certain percentage of total revenue they collect. That of NCS I think is 7%. Therefore, they seperately prepare and make their budget defense. I'm trying to say that whatever that is delaying this recruitment issue has nothing to do with national budget whatsoever.

I suggest we channel the energies we invest on these unnecessary predictions and counter predictions towards prayers and doing other thinks that'll add value to our lives. With or without NCS life goes on!

May you all laugh at the end of the day. For the rest of us that were not opportune to come to this stage, I wish us the best��

Salam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 6:05am On Oct 28, 2021
Today's Daily trust letter column

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sirnoah(m): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2021
badmus1148:
Today's Daily trust letter column

Wow, way to go
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by EBSENH(m): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Yandex23: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2021
Nice nice, we need more publicity like that...

A big thanks to the applicants who sponsored the posts...

We need to also do our part by spreading word about this recruitment... Please keep on reposting and drawing as much attention as you possibly can, get your friends involved too..

Fight for our right....
As a citizen of Nigeria, it is the government responsibility to not leave us hanging

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Yandex23: 7:40am On Oct 28, 2021
Maybe we can contribute to arrange a delegation to ncs headquarters...

Anything to bring more attention

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibnbabes4ol: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2021
This Letter is the best thing so far, anything Protest should not be entertained

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Yandex23: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:
This Letter is the best thing so far, anything Protest should not be entertained

Yes you are right, a protest can destroy the whole process already ongoing...

A delegation of maybe some applicants representatives and news personnel would be a better idea

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2021
Please any protest should be done online please e get why
Mynd44 please help get our letter by daily trust to frontpage. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by famohold(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Farouq04: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2021
We thought it will appear in the front page anyway it's good so far, since NCS didn't want to talk to us we should be talking to them dis way, maybe next action will be how to remind the national Assembly not to approve their budget untill they conclude the recruitment, many of us has something doing but NCS will make life more better, we need to know our fate

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.