Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1432281 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by okakaezenwa: 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
yns4real:

Check the characters that make up the words you filled in there such as in the name of your school. If you have character like apostrophe (') e.g. Anthony's , kindly remove it to avoid getting operation failed as response
This particular issue kept me hanging all these while. I tried and tried and the error message kept on appearing until I saw this ur post. Guess what?? Fiam!!! The thing worked like magic. Thanks Man!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by samwobi(m): 1:37am On Apr 29, 2019
fabem:

Refresh that page and redo it, it will go.
I did that countless time, but I still cant change the employment duration. it will only clear details i put in earlier. that is what is stopping me from submitting my application. i used both firefox and chrome.

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by samwobi(m): 1:43am On Apr 29, 2019
Spygadgets19:
I discovered that after putting in my previous employment details, I didn't click in add employment entry, I just clicked on continue. So when I got to the documents part, there was no place to upload my CV. I kept seeing Additional file. So I had to go through it from the beginning if the application again. I put in my employment details and clicked on add employment entry and deleted a Masters degree info I put up there, since I had not collected certificate yet. That was the reason why I was seeing Additional file.
So when I deleted that, the coast was clear and I was able to submit.
I still cant input employment duration as nothing comes up when i click
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by samwobi(m): 1:45am On Apr 29, 2019
yns4real:

That means it is still blank because you can't save d information you filled in there. Hence, you can't be given d opportunity to upload CV with incomplete information under work experience.

Calm down and pick d year from calender-like facility provided for you. You're NOT allowed to insert any year. Use d calendar provided.
I still cant insert the employment duration cos its not responnding

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by comeforthy: 3:05am On Apr 29, 2019
Hybridz:

SAME HERE. THAT'S THE ONLY THING DELAYING MY SUBMISSION FA
Pls have you been able to do it? If yes pls tell me how you went about it cos am still experiencing it
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yetunsbay(m): 5:37am On Apr 29, 2019
bchi:
Those that are done registry. please did you receive any application code
yes
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by tayo26: 6:55am On Apr 29, 2019
tayo26:

Guys use one sitting not two sittings. It will upload.
And for those having issue of "Error 504, you've been block by site owner".

To solve this problem download Binary.VPN, it is on PlayStore, connect the VPN and reload the custom page. It work like magic.

If you have problem of unable to upload NYSC cert, kindly go to additional info, makes sure the cert number is correct as well as the ID number. If you continue to face this problem, pls register again with different email.

Note: Do not submit Application Twice, you can register with different emails but do not submit application twice.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by tayo26: 6:56am On Apr 29, 2019
comeforthy:

Pls have you been able to do it? If yes pls tell me how you went about it cos am still experiencing it

To solve this problem download Binary.VPN, it is on PlayStore, connect the VPN and reload the custom page. It work like magic.

If you have problem of unable to upload NYSC cert, kindly go to additional info, makes sure the cert number is correct as well as the ID number. If you continue to face this problem, pls register again with different email.

Note: Do not submit Application Twice, you can register with different emails but do not submit application twice.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by comeforthy: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2019
tayo26:

Am not having any issues with uploads. Every other thing is OK. The issue is, on my summary page, its showing NYSC/ EXEMPTION. But i am using discharge certificate.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by herlecks(m): 8:58am On Apr 29, 2019
When is application closing?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jaypher(m): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2019
Please can the medical certificate be gotten from any hospital? Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by omokiri5(m): 9:44am On Apr 29, 2019
Jaypher:
Please can the medical certificate be gotten from any hospital? Thank you.
Government hospital
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by omokiri5(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2019
herlecks:
When is application closing?
First week of May
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by efikboii(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2019
Adeyemi22adeola:
I have submitted my application but my printout is not showing my passport. I hope there won't be any problem. Thanks for your response

It's network, reload the page
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hybridz: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2019
comeforthy:

Not yet. Lemme cchecck sha
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by funkyjms: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
comeforthy:

Pls did you submit like that?

Yes, I just did.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by victorlekan(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
omokiri5:
Tested and Trusted. GET IT WITHIN 30 MINUTES
See my WhatsApp link on my signature

[img]https:///65535/32702369367_cfb72c8740_o.jpg[/img]

SEE SAMPLE BELOW
[img]https:///65535/47708556301_4701fc81cc_b.jpg[/img]

Bro what about the blood group?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by omokiri5(m): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
victorlekan:

Bro what about the blood group?
What about it?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by comeforthy: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hybridz:

Not yet. Lemme cchecck sha
OK. Pls let me know how far
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by fabbiano77(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
All interested applicants endeavor to register on or before first week of May, next month runs out, it may be the deadline week according to sources & in addition to that, May is my birth month, so Oluwa bless me & every applicants with good paying job coming month of May. May Borns are great goal getters & achievers. Shout out to all my fellow May born. Gracias to you all & God's favor wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by comeforthy: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
funkyjms:

Yes, I just did.
Ok. I guess I have to do same cos the problem still persists
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by fabbiano77(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Meanwhile, while we wait for shortlisting you can test your IQ and versatility of knowledge across different genres of questions from football, politics, mathematics, spelling proficiency by answering just five questions correctly within a time frame & earn ×5 the amount in naira you staked. So you can earn while still expanding your knowledge base. Are u up for the challenge, are u smart enough & well rounded & read in knowledge, then this is for you. Call it somehow another WWTBAM in a way right from your mobile devices & get instantly credited right away as you earn 24/7. Click on the signature link, get registered & answer questions from the categories you chose or you're verse in & get paid ×5... it's that simple. Interested then follow my lead.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hybridz: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
comeforthy:

OK. Pls let me know how far
it has not been rectified fa angry
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by charliesyndrom: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
yns4real:

Check the characters that make up the words you filled in there such as in the name of your school. If you have character like apostrophe (') e.g. Anthony's , kindly remove it to avoid getting operation failed as response
worked! tanx

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by charliesyndrom: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Whenever I type in my work experience and continue, everything I typed in there disappears. Dont know what the cause is.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
charliesyndrom:
Whenever I type in my work experience and continue, everything I typed in there disappears. Dont know what the cause is.
Click on 'Add Employment Entry' after you finish filling that section.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by samwobi(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
I think the reason whey i had been unable to add work history is because it is meant only of superintendent cadre and i applied the inspectorate cadre

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by samwobi(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
I will just go ahead and submit my application.
But can one still login after submitting application? maybe view or print data page?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by murphyrichy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
samwobi:
I will just go ahead and submit my application.
But can one still login after submitting application? maybe view or print data page?
yes you can.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by herlecks(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
omokiri5:
First week of May
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ehikioya09: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
please, I have B.Sc. Hons. Business Administration, finished youth service, 7 months experience in sales with a reputable multinational company( still working there).
If I apply under stores/procurement will they consider me. Please honest reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.