Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1438731 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ndubueasy(m): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2021
Kellexnuel
Resend the mail.
I have not gotten any messages.
ndubueasy@gmail.com.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by micxwell(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Macbenb13:

Issues! NCS go soon join IPPIS be that smiley
Tell me that's a good news undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Temidirecrown(m): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2021
Yes, it is distinguished, the first on the list is general duty
Maimakawa:
Thank you for replying bro, I really appreciate.
Please is it stated in the portal for one to choose either Support Staff or General Duty Cadre?
Bro is afraid of making a mistake.
Thanks once again.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by PrincessEstates: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2021
Madgio:
https://dailytrend.com.ng/2021/12/15/fg-to-stop-customs-from-revenue-collection/

For those of us that made the final list, and can read in-between the lines, let us thank God for this our CG again.
As in, the man really stepped on some “high-positioned” toes, in order to make this past recruitment as free and fair, as possible.

See the way they’re just mentioning new officers this, plenty places to fill that, revenue collection one-tin-one-tin, trade and exercise sumtin-sumtin... undecided
Dem no even sabi wetin to talk again sef. This last recruitment pained them ehn, they’re now trying to find ways to strong-arm him.

I know(and he knows too) that he’ll eventually have to succumb to pressure in this new recruitment, which was part of the reason Customs only released half of the numbers they initially advertised. But at least, he made sure that the first one was majorly based on merit.

Once again, Comptroller General of Customs, Col Hameed Ali (rtd), God Bless You.

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2021
Funlag:
i don't know if corper do serve there but if they do, u just take a request letter from custom to camp during the 3 weeks orientation and submit it to the admin's office

Yes you can serve there, but I don't know how you will go about it sha
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2021
micxwell:

It's not

It will mean a lower salary
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yammawa24: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2021
What is financial embracement

They said you should be free from any form of financial embracement

I have nirsal loan on my bvn
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mddan1: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2021
Wow same info I got yesterday... Thank my God and stars for making me shine through dis dark life we are living.. CGC.. NA MAN BE THAT... HE WILL NEVER SEE SHAME IN HIS ENTIRE LIFETIME ON EARTH... More progress awaits him.
PrincessEstates:

For those of us that made the final list, and can read in-between the lines, let us thank God for this our CG again.
As in, the man really stepped on some “high-positioned” toes, in order to make this past recruitment as free and fair, as possible.

See the way they’re just mentioning new officers this, plenty places to fill that, revenue collection one-tin-one-tin, trade and exercise sumtin-sumtin... undecided
Dem no even sabi wetin to talk again sef. This last recruitment pained them ehn, they’re now trying to find ways to strong-arm him.

I know(and he knows too) that he’ll eventually have to succumb to pressure in this new recruitment, which was part of the reason Customs only released half of the numbers they initially advertised. But at least, he made sure that the first one was majorly based on merit.

Once again, Comptroller General of Customs, Col Hameed Ali (rtd), God Bless You.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Funlag: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2021
WalkerMichael:

Thanks for your response sir. We completed our camping exercise 2days ago cry
u just ask ur new ppa to reject u and take the new request letter to nysc secretariat
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Omobabaemili(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2021
Please what are d things level 4 applicants need to upload tomorrow please
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2021
yammawa24:
What is financial embracement

They said you should be free from any form of financial embracement

I have nirsal loan on my bvn

You are good to go as far as you didn't default
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yammawa24: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Sir what do you mean by default
Samwobi1:

You are good to go as far as you didn't default
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Richy1992: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2021
Good morning house.. i'm still yet to get any confirmation from my email after my registration since yesterday aside from the message that was sent after successful submission..Do you think everything is okay with my registration??..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dihyah001(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]

Richy1992:
Good morning house.. i'm still yet to get any confirmation from my email after my registration since yesterday aside from the message that was sent after successful submission..Do you think everything is okay with my registration??..

We are at the same train ooh, have been expecting something to show up in my mail but yet nothing like that, hopefully e go show soon

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2021
ndubueasy:
Kellexnuel
Resend the mail.
I have not gotten any messages.
ndubueasy@gmail.com.

Done
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by micxwell(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Samwobi1:

It's not

It will mean a lower salary
cry
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2021
micxwell:

Good news for where

Joining the IPPIS means salary will turn out to be like that of other sister paramilitaries. But allawances depends on the organization and departments
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BIGBANNNG411: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Guys, do we have a consensus that no one has recieved acknowledgement email after the successful registration on the website? All we recieved was the application successful bla bla that popped up after clicking submit?
Your response(s) will put paid to unnecessary anxiety. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Omobabaemili(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Omobabaemili:
Please what are d things level 4 applicants need to upload tomorrow please
someone should reply to dis please
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
yammawa24:
Sir what do you mean by default

If you refuse to pay the loan, it means you defaulted.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by micxwell(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Macbenb13:

Good news for where

Joining the IPPIS means salary will turn out to be like that of other sister paramilitaries. But allawances depends on the organization and departments
I sensed that.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Stephen038: 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Federal government should also allow FIRS to be in charge of other revenue generating agencies like d NPA , NNPC and the rest...

Werey Government..

Madgio:
https://dailytrend.com.ng/2021/12/15/fg-to-stop-customs-from-revenue-collection/

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Maryam1234(f): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
BIGBANNNG411:
Guys, do we have a consensus that no one has recieved acknowledgement email after the successful registration on the website? All we recieved was the application successful bla bla that popped up after clicking submit?
I haven't received any acknowledgement email aside from the successful application.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
BIGBANNNG411:
I think a few people who registered earlier automatically received the email acknowledgement, after some time they stopped sending it all together. The same message that popped up after we submitted is what they received in the mail, i don't think it's that important.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Excelsam: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
If you are among the candidates awaiting training go get vaccine as those who are not vaccinated will not be allowed for training.

https://dailytrend.com.ng/2021/12/16/covid-19-customs-issue-2-weeks-deadline-for-officers-to-get-vaccinated/
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Blessedarethepe(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Madgio:
This means that FIRS will be in charge of the collection of customs duties if this becomes a law. And Customs will be constituted to be a fully fledged military body securing the borders of the country. And probably the name could be changed along the line so as to remove the customs in Nigeria customs service.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Blessedarethepe:

This means that FIRS will be in charge of the collection of customs duties if this becomes a law. And Customs will be constituted to be a fully fledged military body securing the borders of the country. And probably the name could be changed along the line so as to remove the customs in Nigeria customs service.
So na Army we wan join like this?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Blessedarethepe:

And probably the name could be changed along the line so as to remove the customs in Nigeria customs service.
The Customs there can't be removed. Instead another name will be added to make it Nigeria Customs and Border Protection

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Idrismusty97:
So na Army we wan join like this?

Person run from army come join army grin
Isn't that wonderful? grin
9ja too get whaha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sikpa04:

The Customs there can't be removed. Instead another name will be added to make it Nigeria Customs and Border Protection

You don even dey give am name grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Macbenb13:

You don even dey give am name grin grin grin
Lol, what to do na..
I no want make Dem stress themselves. grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Vicky2k(m): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Excelsam:
If you are among the candidates awaiting training go get vaccine as those who are not vaccinated will not be allowed for training.

https://dailytrend.com.ng/2021/12/16/covid-19-customs-issue-2-weeks-deadline-for-officers-to-get-vaccinated/

The circula clearly says men of the NCS who are already working within the organization and not newly recruited staff wey never receive any training talk more of posting. when the memo for training camp is released, if covid vaccine card is listed as one of the camp requirements, the new officers would then do the needful .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.