Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1437720 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sabaugo(f): 2:43pm On May 04, 2019
Michelle55:

Why's he collecting money then? He should consider giving your cousin the job first and get his percentage from the salary
He accepted that but we don't know the one to go for as we are considering the salary
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hopcy(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2019
deesimeon67:
Got an update message from NCS to login and update my Biodata...Surprised thou..

Even me too. I have updated the areas they need.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jumoke941: 4:19pm On May 04, 2019
Sabaugo:

He accepted that but we don't know the one to go for as we are considering the salary
pls contact me, I need this job too jumoke941@gmail.com, plsss contact me
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by fabbiano77(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2019
Jumoke941:

undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BOJO123(m): 4:27pm On May 04, 2019
Beware of scammers ...this is the time most peeps fall victims for slots that have been shared since...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hopcy(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2019
[quote author=Sabaugo post=78099023]
It's a right source. House of representatives in my constituency. I have seen 3persons he gave job 2016/18

HoR member demanding 300k to give someone a job. The money he has already is not enough for him.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by omokiri5(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2019
Tested and Trusted. GET IT WITHIN 30 MINUTES
See my WhatsApp link on my signature

[img]https:///65535/32702369367_cfb72c8740_o.jpg[/img]

SEE SAMPLE BELOW
[img]https:///65535/47708556301_4701fc81cc_b.jpg[/img]
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by omokiri5(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2019
Jumoke941:
Sister Beware, scammers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Michelle55: 5:44pm On May 04, 2019
Sabaugo:

Go with the custom then

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Holarbizzy042(f): 7:29pm On May 04, 2019
I beg who dey the whatsapp group page for customs I wan join too I beg
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by EngrKem: 7:55pm On May 04, 2019
bellooyin:
please reduce your age
I have reduced my age but forgot to remov it on the platform I uploaded. What should do?should I tell them it was a typo?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by fabbiano77(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2019
EngrKem:

I have reduced my age but forgot to remov it on the platform I uploaded. What should do?should I tell them it was a typo?

Mr age reducer...keep on reducing your age on every application but make u no forget ur real age o? grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by loppy87: 4:57am On May 05, 2019
Guy, I swear you are the first person that really spoke like he knows wassup with this recruitment. I know about that WORD!!! Also about the NEXT!!!. Best Wishes.

MrKong:
This recruitment will last for 2months all in all and then the next one will follow. This is the WORD
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by loppy87: 5:02am On May 05, 2019
It does not seem real, because 300k is too small for any of the two jobs in this present 2019. Except it is not the graduate cadre, then I can understand. Apart from connections, jobs are for sale in this country. If you know you know!!!

Michelle55:

Run as far as your legs can carry you cheesy How can someone that wants to give you job ask you to pay such a huge amount for the job?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by fabem(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2019
omokiri5:
cc fabem
I think i have told him what to do and it worked. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Michelle55: 7:22am On May 05, 2019
loppy87:
It does not seem real, because 300k is too small for any of the two jobs in this present 2019. Except it is not the graduate cadre, then I can understand. Apart from connections, jobs are for sale in this country. If you know you know!!!

So technically everything is now for sale including job? Which way Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Cupidkc(m): 8:10am On May 05, 2019
Michelle55:

So technically everything is now for sale including job? Which way Nigeria
Even the country is technically for sale too... LOL.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2019
when are they going to close the portal please
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by omokiri5(m): 8:59am On May 05, 2019
nuradeen011:
when are they going to close the portal please
Tomorrow 11:59 PM
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Michelle55: 9:57am On May 05, 2019
Cupidkc:

Even the country is technically for sale too... LOL.
Nobody is even willing to buy it sef cheesy So we're stuck with the so-called country
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by EngrKem: 11:37am On May 05, 2019
The graduate cadre is Superintendent, if it takes inspector 12years to be promoted to the next level, what about the graduate cadre? And to what rank and salary?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by taymmy: 1:35pm On May 05, 2019
Someone should help me please. I havent been able to upload my cv on the portal. It's the correct format and less than 200kb.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by telemployer: 1:48pm On May 05, 2019
ENTRY LEVEL NETWORK AND SYSTEMS ENGINEER ICT/Telecom / Internet / Broadband industry
CODE:: ELNSE-FT

A Reputable Telecoms Company is recruiting for fulltime ENTRY LEVEL ENGINEERS in the locations listed below.
Location(s): •Imo, Abia, Katsina, Enugu, Cross River, Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Abuja Ebonyi — Nigeria
JOB DESCRIPTION
Provides technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations.
Designs, builds, and implements network systems.
Directs compilation of records and reports concerning network operations and maintenance. Troubleshoots network performance issues.
Analyzes network traffic and provides capacity planning solutions.
Monitors and responds to complex technical control facility hardware and software problems. Interfaces with vendor support service groups to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
Manages the purchase, testing, installation, and support of network communications, including LAN/MAN/WAN systems.
Performs system-level design and configuration of products including determination of hardware, OS, and other platform specifications. Plans large-scale systems projects through vendor comparison and cost studies.
Performs a variety of systems engineering tasks and activities that are broad in nature and are concerned with major systems design, integration, and implementation, including personnel, hardware, software, budgetary, and support facilities and/or equipment.
Provides quality assurance review and the evaluation of new and existing software products.
Provides assistance and oversight for all information systems operations activities, including computer and telecommunications/communications operations, data entry, data control, LAN/MAN/WAN administration and operations support, operating systems programming, system security policy procedures, and/or web strategy and operations.
Provides input to policy level discussions regarding standards and budget constraints.
Supervises all personnel engaged in the operation and support of network facilities, including all communications equipment on various platforms in large scale or multi-shift operations.
Supervises complex operations that involve two or more
additional functions such as, but not limited to, network operations, systems security, systems software support, and production support activities.
Monitors and responds to hardware, software, and network problems.
Provides the routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities (including power, software, communications machinery, lines, modems, and terminals).
Utilizes software and hardware tools and identifies and diagnoses complex problems and factors affecting network performance.
Troubleshoots network systems when necessary and makes improvements to the network.
Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information.
Ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure.
Respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
EDUCATION
Bacheor's degree in information technology or the equivalent experience.
QUALIFICATIONS
1+ years of network engineer experience.

JOB REQUIREMENTS

Experience in an enterprise LAN/MAN/WAN environment.
Experience in network administration and analysis.
Experience working with appropriate complex network administration and maintenance.
Experience working with complex system implementations and organizational processes to include maintaining network system documentation.
Experience maintaining the integrity and security of networks and connected systems.
Experience evaluating vendor products and making recommendations to purchase hardware, software, and coordinating installation.
Experience in developing and monitoring policies and standards related to the use of computing resources.
Experience in developing and implementing testing strategies and documenting results.
Good hands-on experience with Cisco, Huawei, Nokia, Juniper Srx troubleshooting and implementation of Nat, policies and new Tunnels.
Expert level knowledge on Juniper, Cisco Asa and Palo Alto Firewalls.
Troubleshooting experience on IP/MPLS Vpn.
Configure and troubleshooting on Firewall issues.
Expertise in configuring and troubleshooting issues related to routers/switches
Basic Knowledge on Switching and routing in cisco platform's series like 4500, 6500, Asr.
Having a CCNA certification is an added advantage
Basic Knowledge and troubleshooting issues with Mpls.
Replacing the network hardware in case of failures and upgrades.
Coordinating with Isp vendors in case of link failure.
Network connectivity troubleshooting - Documentation of Known error database.
Knowledge Sharing to Team.

Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and application to telemployer@gmail.com.
Please use the JOB CODE - CODE:ELNSE-FT in your subject
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by taymmy: 1:51pm On May 05, 2019
This is what I'm getting. Please help me

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yns4real: 2:38pm On May 05, 2019
taymmy:

You will most likely need to DISCARD that application and open a fresh application with a new email id. Reason being that the application is displaying two slots for the upload of CV. This type of problem is usually difficult to be rectified from your own end.

Don't waste you time and effort on this one again. Open another application, make sure every information entered at each stage is correct without having to go back for editing of errors. Also, at the stage of uploading documents, try to do it diligently so that will not need to go back.

In short, you must NOT have any cause to go back for error correction, or else, you won't be able to submit.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yns4real: 2:41pm On May 05, 2019
Update

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by tmlewin13(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2019
please who has past questions and answers? should share here biko
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yns4real: 3:20pm On May 05, 2019
tmlewin13:
please who has past questions and answers? should share here biko

Have you been shortlisted for the next stage?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by adaomaoluchi(f): 6:41pm On May 05, 2019
taymmy:

Look for an app that converts documents to pdf.
Mine never worked until it was converted to 60kb.
Wish u good luck
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by taymmy: 7:49pm On May 05, 2019
Thank you very much
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Teenuukeh: 8:12pm On May 05, 2019
Hello guys.. Please there's no CV column for me to upload my CV after uploading all documents.. How do I go about it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.