Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1434510 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Temidirecrown:
No print out was issued for this supplementary recruitment unlike the first process

OK thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by vaiper(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2022
DoorMan:

OK thanks
Boss..please when are you passing out??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Seankelly: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2022
Has anyone noticed this please?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2022
vaiper:
Boss..please when are you passing out??

No official date yet sir. Unofficially though, we think it's towards the end of this month

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by samso247(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Pls, after the exam phase, what next?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
samso247:
Pls, after the exam phase, what next?

Shortlist for screening and medical test

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by samso247(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Karfcruiz:

Shortlist for screening and medical test
Pls how many days does it last?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by GoldenDee: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Get a comprehensive and recently conducted Nigeria custom past questions and answers plus Nigeria current affairs,

Send a mail goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lightdream: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
DoorMan:
Kai I Don miss this place o. E no go better for poverty wae say make I no buy data.

Greetings to the house Abeg make pesin pass the rum. Well our graduation day don dae near but no exact date yet

Make una ready o all those guys wae dae come in next month or so. The hustle here no be small o. Get ready to use your phone at their own time

Get ready to get your skin burnt.. Get ready to meet our chief disciplinarian

The exam na basic knowledge o. Maths, English, quantitative and so on. Go with your printout, nat ID. Most importantly if you can't operate a computer.

There'll be attendants, please meet them make you no go press submit button when you never ansa one single question.

We dae wish una good luck for the exam.

Hehehe. Una no dey play at all. Tell me the camp is full of fun abi Na jus hustle shocked.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abdulqareem: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sorry folks. I want to ask an important question on this recruitment(supplementary). When guys registered, there was no ID generated. How do come about this names with the ID's? Secondly there are possibilities that we would have 4 Yahaya Saidu from Borno(Gwoza local Govt) that applied for the same Cadre and only Yahaya Saidu was on that Cadre. Which of the Yahaya is it? Remeber there was no Email invitation or SMS to authenticate which of the yahaya has being scheduled for exams? So pls Guys, i need response to these questions. Happy to receive response.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abdulqareem: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Somebody was suggesting that it was missing names from the 2019 recruitment of the which the list reads SUPPLEMENTARY. Pls folks respond
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=Kaeboy post=113458903]

Please how many were the last set?[/qu9ote]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
lightdream:

Hehehe. Una no dey play at all. Tell me the camp is full of fun abi Na jus hustle shocked.

Yes o loads of fun as per amusement parks. Just roller-coaster and other fun activities for six months..

Trust me you'll love it
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ModJ1(m): 12:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Please, I have a situation. I'm from Anambra but I applied with another state of origin (though an error), I got shortlisted
with it. What can I do to effect it?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Gensanusi(m): 4:12am On Jun 08, 2022
ModJ1:
Please, I have a situation. I'm from Anambra but I applied with another state of origin (though an error), I got shortlisted

Nothing like error, is not only state we choose during application, we also choose LGA. Infact we type it.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2022
ModJ1:

I don't think is an error, maybe is not your own. You are not the only one bearing your name in Nigeria.

Which local government is there, u can't make mistakes in both lga of origin and state of origin at the same time. If you choose a wrong state, the lga that will pop up is not yours.

Expect someone registered for you, but if you are the one. Then you deserve flogging, so u don't know your lga and state. Read instructions before proceeding people and u say no.

Let's assume is that you, is a serious problem, may God help you to sort it out cause it's difficult for anyone else to even listen to you.
How do you go about lga verification/indigene certifate. You could be arrested by custom police. God will see you through

Mine own case is different. I lost my printout and my exam slip that carried my passport. The ones I had didn't carry passport. I went through hell to convince them is mine, showing them when I registered, the emails I received, acknowledging my registration, email to print out examination slip and all that. It took the grace of the almighty God before I scaled through.
The told me anybody can answer that name
I stood my ground, i can quote all the details in the server.
Names(surname, first name, middle name), state of origin, lga of origin, dob, exam venue, email address tied to the registration ID, etc
Na God help me

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Marydolapo: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Is there still hope for those not shortlisted?
What is the basis of the selection too?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Takasufe: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
What's the range of the salary
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Takasufe:
What's the range of the salary
I heard its around 200 K - 300K for graduates

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ModJ1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
kellexnuel:

I don't think is an error, maybe is not your own. You are not the only one bearing your name in Nigeria.

Which local government is there, u can't make mistakes in both lga of origin and state of origin at the same time. If you choose a wrong state, the lga that will pop up is not yours.

Expect someone registered for you, but if you are the one. Then you deserve flogging, so u don't know your lga and state. Read instructions before proceeding people and u say no.

Let's assume is that you, is a serious problem, may God help you to sort it out cause it's difficult for anyone else to even listen to you.
How do you go about lga verification/indigene certifate. You could be arrested by custom police. God will see you through

Mine own case is different. I lost my printout and my exam slip that carried my passport. The ones I had didn't carry passport. I went through hell to convince them is mine, showing them when I registered, the emails I received, acknowledging my registration, email to print out examination slip and all that. It took the grace of the almighty God before I scaled through.
The told me anybody can answer that name
I stood my ground, i can quote all the details in the server.
Names(surname, first name, middle name), state of origin, lga of origin, dob, exam venue, email address tied to the registration ID, etc
Na God help me
True, I just contacted the cyber guy I sent my details to register for me, his explanation was that my state LGA has no vacancy so he selected another state and LGA that still had slot. Any help I really need to do something about this before time? Please any idea
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ModJ1(m): 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
What are the documents required for registration and documentation in the service or camp, please?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Itzlinda(f): 3:02am On Jun 09, 2022
ModJ1:
True, I just contacted the cyber guy I sent my details to register for me, his explanation was that my state LGA has no vacancy so he selected another state and LGA that still had slot. Any help I really need to do something about this before time? Please any idea

Mine is the local govt that's not mine. But I can sort it out. Not a big deal.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Gensanusi(m): 7:13am On Jun 09, 2022
ModJ1:

At this age people are still going to cafe, for online registration
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Gensanusi(m): 7:14am On Jun 09, 2022
ModJ1:

After exam go and get the LGA Indigenship
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by GStarr: 7:46am On Jun 09, 2022
for recently conducted Nigeria custom past questions and answers plus Nigeria current affairs,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AbcAbcd: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Please what do we take along with us to the venue? since no mail was sent to us.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
AbcAbcd:
Please what do we take along with us to the venue? since no mail was sent to us.

May be the original documents used during registration
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Desammyst(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
I just saw the list now... But it is massive? What do they mean by console 08, 06 and 04? Where should I check my name as a BSc graduate?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by seantei(m): 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Anyone in nees of past questions and answer should email-
Liva4life@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Desammyst:
I just saw the list now... But it is massive? What do they mean by console 08, 06 and 04? Where should I check my name as a BSc graduate?

Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ModJ1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Gensanusi:

After exam go and get the LGA Indigenship
thank you bro. You just gave me a solution

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.