Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1463218 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 2:54am On Aug 15, 2022
Good day all,thanks for all the information here,I am shortlisted for the exam that will hold august 23rd and honestly speaking Abuja is just too far (JESUS CHRIST!!!) Still sceptical if I will come due to money constrain

BESIDES I only saw my name and cadre(console 6) but no application number, how am I going to get it and won't I need it for my exam?

And those that have written the exam before,how is it done or what paper are we to write, subject combination, duration of exam,is it easy or difficult,is it secondary school standard or institution??

Above all how can I get the application number pls

Thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Gensanusi(m): 4:02am On Aug 15, 2022
jasperbright:
Good day all,thanks for all the information here,I am shortlisted for the exam that will hold august 23rd and honestly speaking Abuja is just too far (JESUS CHRIST!!!) Still sceptical if I will come due to money constrain

BESIDES I only saw my name and cadre(console 6) but no application number, how am I going to get it and won't I need it for my exam?

And those that have written the exam before,how is it done or what paper are we to write, subject combination, duration of exam,is it easy or difficult,is it secondary school standard or institution??

Thanks

Carry your original and photocopy of ID CARD you use to register and proceed to Abuja, they will give you everything there
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2022
jasperbright:

Thanks

Since you're very far, you have to make sure that it is your name (hope you are using three names). Last time from my local government, 3 people with the same name came thinking it is them for 04 cadre, another local government 4 people came.

If you're sure it is you on the list, there is very high probability of getting the job since you might end up being the only person available from your local govt, don't waste your chance like this, especially if it is only money matter not insecurity.

Not sure what you will use as login since you don't have application number as of now.

The exams I sat for console 06 is 1 hour and 50 questions, English, Mathematics, Quantitative reasoning, Current Affairs and some basic questions about customs. The problem is we were not allowed to enter with calculator, but the exam overall to me is simple not very, though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BoboC: 10:46am On Aug 15, 2022
jasperbright:

Thanks

Since this exam is for those that missed the first one, I will advise you to check the first list because your name should be there. And the first list has application number.

What I did when I went for my own cbt in June was to print out the page that has my name and application number,so I will suggest you do the same by printing out where your name appears on the first and second list.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2022
jasperbright:

Thanks

As you are planning not to come exactly how majority shortlisted too are planning to ignore the invite. Considering insecurity on our roads, and high cost of transportation now.

I know some LGA will still be vacant at the end. There candidate still won't show up.

I think they don't want to put application number in the published second shortlist because people already know the test portal (probably they intend to use same), make people no go log in remotely outside the designated venue since the application number is the log in.
They will definitely give it at the venue.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Gensanusi:

Carry your original and photocopy of ID CARD you use to register and proceed to Abuja, they will give you everything there

Thank you sir
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
CrateofBeer:

As you are planning not to come exactly how majority shortlisted too are planning to ignore the invite. Considering insecurity on our roads, and high cost of transportation now.

I know some LGA will still be vacant at the end. There candidate still won't show up.

I think they don't want to put application number in the published second shortlist because people already know the test portal (probably they intend to use same), make people no go log in remotely outside the designated venue since the application number is the log in.
They will definitely give it at the venue.

I will try and come sir,still sourcing out for money
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Riplogic:

Since you're very far, you have to make sure that it is your name (hope you are using three names). Last time from my local government, 3 people with the same name came thinking it is them for 04 cadre, another local government 4 people came.

If you're sure it is you on the list, there is very high probability of getting the job since you might end up being the only person available from your local govt, don't waste your chance like this, especially if it is only money matter not insecurity.

Not sure what you will use as login since you don't have application number as of now.

The exams I sat for console 06 is 1 hour and 50 questions, English, Mathematics, Quantitative reasoning, Current Affairs and some basic questions about customs. The problem is we were not allowed to enter with calculator, but the exam overall to me is simple not very, though.

Thank you sir
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
BoboC:

Since this exam is for those that missed the first one, I will advise you to check the first list because your name should be there. And the first list has application number.

What I did when I went for my own cbt in June was to print out the page that has my name and application number,so I will suggest you do the same by printing out where your name appears on the first and second list.

Na wa ooo,I just checked now and I saw my name on the previous list,I only screenshot it,since there is no way to down the page

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Gensanusi(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
jasperbright:

Na wa ooo,I just checked now and I saw my name on the previous list,I only screenshot it,since there is no way to down the page

You mean June list?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Gensanusi:

You mean June list?

Yes ooo,I saw it under console 6(communication engineering)

But no mail was sent to me then
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
jasperbright:

No mail was sent then. They just sent it now so people won't say they didn't know.

Don't wait for mail when it comes to govt recruitment, just look for the active thread on nairaland and follow. That's why you see some of us here. We're always checking the thread steady.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 16, 2022
jasperbright:

Then may be it means nobody showed up for the exams from your local government.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Riplogic:

Then may be it means nobody showed up for the exams from your local government.

Pls do they keep to time??

They said exam is 8am and we all know how federal government stuffs are with timing and considering the fact that people are coming from afar,and we are not familiar with ABUJA

Those that did the exam June when did u guys start?? Was it 8am sharp.

Or wat is the procedure
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2022
jasperbright:

Pls do they keep to time??

They said exam is 8am and we all know how federal government stuffs are with timing and considering the fact that people are coming from afar,and we are not familiar with ABUJA

Those that did the exam June when did u guys start?? Was it 8am sharp.

Or wat is the procedure

For the one we did no. The exams time for the first batch was by 10 and I think they started by like 12pm, finished by like 2pm. As they are writing theirs, they verified us, the second batch. Therefore as soon as they finished, the 2nd batch was already ready, we entered and finished by like 3-4pm.(we were supposed to enter by 12pm)
But for yours it is better to keep to the time, since there is nothing like timetable. But may be the custom will verify everyone at the venue the same time, before entering the exams at the same time.

If you're very far, it might be better to be at Abuja, day to the exams. Carry originals and photocopy of all your credentials including NIN, or voters card, they verified our originals and collected the photocopy before the exams.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BoboC: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
jasperbright:

Save the screenshot and turn it to pdf format and then proceed to print it.

Go with all your credentials, don't forget to go with the I.D you used to register (NIN, voter's card...) And also go with your passport photograph.
Don't fail to go for the CBT, if you do well doing the CBT I don't see any reason why you won't make the shortlist for screening as you might be the only one from your local government to come for the CBT. So don't fail to go.
Goodluck bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BoboC: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
jasperbright:

Did you see your application number?

Save the screenshot and turn it to pdf format and then proceed to print it.

Go with all your credentials, don't forget to go with the I.D you used to register (NIN, voter's card...) And also go with your passport photograph.
Don't fail to go for the CBT, if you do well doing the CBT I don't see any reason why you won't make the shortlist for screening as you might be the only one from your local government to come for the CBT. So don't fail to go.
Goodluck bro.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 19, 2022
Good morning famz.... How was the exams?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2022
Perfectdanny:
Good morning famz.... How was the exams?

It's on 23.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rr
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=Perfectdanny no worry bro, den go pay you all the arrrears
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Perfectdanny:

You know some have done test in June, this one for August 23 is like second chance for those that missed first.

I pray they pay all as arrears because e go make sense for you.

At bolded, camp starting you mean?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
CrateofBeer:

You know some have done test in June, this one for August 23 is like second chance for those that missed first.

I pray they pay all as arrears because e go make sense for you.

At bolded, camp starting you mean?

Yes.. Camp starts between last week of Sept to first week of October.. Just got that today

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rr

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AbcAbcd: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
This is scary already �.. the support staffs, pls did they pay them the arrears when they received their first salary??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=Perfectdanny post=115859989][/quote]

This is scary ooo. But it will all pass, we wey outside suffer too, wishing you all the best.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abdulqareem: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=Perfectdanny post=115859989][/quote] THANKS BOSS FOR THE INFO. AT LEAST THOSE WHEN DEY PLAN TO DO FALAFOLO(EXTRAVAGANCY) GO LEARN. OGA DANNY FROM WETIN U JUST ANALYSE, NA UNA GO BUY UNIFORM BY UNASELF BE DAT ABI? THANKS FOR THIS INSIGHT. UNA DON HEAR BI DAT SUPPLEMENTARIANS
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BoboC: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=Perfectdanny post=115859989][/quote]

But you will be paid your arrears apart from your training bonus, right?

And which region where you posted, north central, north east,north west or the southern part?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rr
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rr

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mubibond(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mubibond:
that is not even possible. Unless there wouldn’t be screening and documentation.

It's possible na. First/second week of September can be for screening and documentation while last week for APL then first week October for camping.

Or if they do screening and APL together. Screen and collect APL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.