Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1436161 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thundervirus(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2022
Itzlinda:
All the 3 of us that did cbt in my local government have seen our names. Still 33% chance.

I was hoping they can reduce one person
Same with mine o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jerrisonjeff(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2022
i made it to the screeeeening
Thank God the wait is worth it.....

pls wat can disqualify one during this phase
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Itzlinda(f): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2022
thundervirus:

Same with mine o

E no make sense. Person still only got same chance before writing the exam.

Omo I weak seriously. I don’t know what else they will use for selecting final candidate
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2022
Itzlinda:

E no make sense. Person still only got same chance before writing the exam.

Omo I weak seriously. I don’t know what else they will use for selecting final candidate

Just pray for God's favor towards you, it is nearly the same with everyone.

What I am even thinking is, this kind of para military works might even favour females more, since the general population is more males than females.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Itzlinda(f): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2022
Riplogic:

Just pray for God's favor towards you, it is nearly the same with everyone.

What I am even thinking is, this kind of para military works might even favour females more, since the general population is more males than females.

I pray so. Hope they use quota for women

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hotdiamond:

Certificate of origin
Certificate of birth
First school leaving certificate or testimonial
Waec or neco certificate
ND /HND/ degree certificate

Carry original and photocopy
The photocopy will be in your file

Blood/urine test will be carried out.

Then a 3KM entrance run will follow.
(Don't go and kill yourself. There's no price for first position)

Just do what is required and leave the rest to God.

Good luck

Thanks boss

But can one use notification of results (FOR OND).?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Itzlinda:

I pray so. Hope they use quota for women

Na so na undecided,because men are not human being,Omo there is gender equality abeg,if u pass u pass

Must men die in this country ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jerrisonjeff(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
Pls is it sure that one can use testimonial inplace of first school leaving certificate
Hotdiamond:

Certificate of origin
Certificate of birth
First school leaving certificate or testimonial
Waec or neco certificate
ND /HND/ degree certificate

Carry original and photocopy
The photocopy will be in your file

Blood/urine test will be carried out.

Then a 3KM entrance run will follow.
(Don't go and kill yourself. There's no price for first position)

Just do what is required and leave the rest to God.

Good luck
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Riplogic:

Thank you sir. Hope asking questions about the physical is not against the rules.

No it's not

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BoboC: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Itzlinda:
All the 3 of us that did cbt in my local government have seen our names. Still 33% chance.

I was hoping they can reduce one person

Were you all listed for the same cadre?
I thought they needed 4 person's for each cadre in each local government.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jerrisonjeff(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
U are right they said they need 4 per local government...

My local government only 2 person iand 1 other guy ... The other guy was part of the persons who went to abuja for the rescheduled test....

But in all only the 2 of us rep our local government in all categories.. but we both are console 8 cadet..... Ict and law respectively.... No body to fill in the other cadet even in previous exercise and this current one from my local government

BoboC:

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hotdiamond(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
jerrisonjeff:
Pls is it sure that one can use testimonial inplace of first school leaving certificate
Yes
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Itzlinda(f): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
BoboC:

yes same cadre.Level 08
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BoboC: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
I believe they shortlisted the number of people they needed for screening. The only thinh that can stop someone at this point is only if you have problem with your credentials or you're not medically fit.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
BoboC:
I believe they shortlisted the number of people they needed for screening. The only thinh that can stop someone at this point is only if you have problem with your credentials or you're not medically fit.

That running aspect,how many minutes will do they expect us to cover the 3Kilometer ?

And can one use his NOTIFICATION OF RESULT(OND) in place of certificate ?

Is there anything like oral interview?

Are we to to go with medical fitness certificate or they will carry it out for us(eyes and x-ray)
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Gensanusi(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
BoboC:

They shortlisted 2700 for interview
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
They shortlisted more than one per cadre even when they'll end up picking one for APL because someone might not show up again, just like during CBT. Considering they didn't send mail or text, some people might not be aware. No be everybody dey follow up.
But then they might still send text.

But not all LGA have more than one per cadre, some it's just one.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Can anyone tell us the kind of medical test they will carry out?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please what are they using for the measurement of chest? Is it taken very serious? Asking for a friend cheesy .....
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Samwobi1:

No it's not

Okay, thank you sir.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
jasperbright:

That running aspect,how many minutes will do they expect us to cover the 3Kilometer ?
)

According to the previous replies from the thread, 20 minutes for males and 25 for females.

jasperbright:

And can one use his NOTIFICATION OF RESULT(OND) in place of certificate ?

For the last recruitment during medicals, yes, but for documentation, you can't use notification of result, you can either use certificate, statement of result+ attestation from the school attended or statement of result+ affidavit.

jasperbright:

Is there anything like oral interview?

I don't know this one

jasperbright:

Are we to to go with medical fitness certificate or they will carry it out for us(eyes and x-ray

I think it is not needed, they will do everything there, there is even a video on their official facebook page about the medicals
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Riplogic:

According to the previous replies from the thread, 20 minutes for males and 25 for females.

For the last recruitment during medicals, yes, but for documentation, you can't use notification of result, but you can either use certificate, attestation from the school attended or affidavit.

I don't know this one

I think it is not needed, they will do everything there, there is even a video on their official facebook page about the medicals

What is the difference between medical and documentation??

This one we are going to do is medical right?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
jasperbright:

What is the difference between medical and documentation??

This one we are going to do is medical right?

Yes, this one is medicals and verification of credentials, even during exams they did verification of credentials/documentation and collected photocopy for some centers. But the one during collection of APL is the main documentation, they will open file for you, and assign service number to you. I don't know much details about the main documentation too.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BoboC: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Gensanusi:

They shortlisted 2700 for interview

Divide it by 774
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by IOOlawoore: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
The government or its agency won’t create jobs because they want you to be in poverty, in order for their agenda to be fulfilled. If your heart desire is a quality, flexible and well-paid job, you may want to check the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7338485/kingdom-unemployment-poverty-depopulation
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jerrisonjeff(m): 5:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Pls who will be moving from lagos to abuja....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 6:47am On Sep 19, 2022
House, please what's the chances of someone using glasses?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 6:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Karfcruiz:

Cc: samwobi1
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Marksmann007: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Karfcruiz:
Sikpa04
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Marksmann007:

Sikpa04
Morning intending Greywolves!! How's the morale?

First of all, I want to congratulate everyone again. It's not easy to get to this point. I remember seeing my name on the list for screening, I didn't believe it. Had to ignore my workout that day, lol. That's by the way tho.

If you're going for the screening make sure you have all Credentials/documents complete ( I have mentioned it in one of my post).

For medical screening, they will be a blood, eye, BMI, urine, height check.

Regards glasses, there's no wahala. Gone are the days when people wearing glasses were not selected to join the military/paramilitary. Just make sure you pass the eye test.

I might not be available to answer much questions but If you want to get full details on how this screening will be just search for the page on this thread. I think we had our screening around March 2020. Read and you will get full details.

Once again Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Marksmann007: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sikpa04:

Morning intending Greywolves!! How's the morale?

First of all, I want to congratulate everyone again. It's not easy to get to this point. I remember seeing my name on the list for screening, I didn't believe it. Had to ignore my workout that day, lol. That's by the way tho.

If you're going for the screening make sure you have all Credentials/documents complete ( I have mentioned it in one of my post). Thank you sir for your input. God bless!

For medical screening, they will be a blood, eye, BMI, urine, height check.

Regards glasses, there's no wahala. Gone are the days when people wearing glasses were not selected to join the military/paramilitary. Just make sure you pass the eye test.

I might not be available to answer much questions but If you want to get full details on how this screening will be just search for the page on this thread. I think we had our screening around March 2020. Read and you will get full details.

Once again Congrats!
Thank you sir for your input, God bless!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
They're sending text and email

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.