Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1438034 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Takasufe: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Abeg make them release am, make we know the next plan, plans are tied to this list

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nathyjo: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Takasufe:
Abeg make them release am, make we know the next plan, plans are tied to this list
As in ehh.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Takasufe: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
U people should share info naw
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Takasufe:
U people should share info naw

Abeg, make una drop update o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by banggy: 2:31am On Nov 02, 2022
Good day fam

I need a resourceful English person that has been tutoring students for IGCSE EXAM

kindly chat me up - 07034579079
PS; Candidate stays in Lagos (around oworo- ketu axis)

Thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2022
Ọmọ watin dey happen here na? This people don embark on another 3months off nii?

This is surprising o, one would think by now they would have publish list and date to start sharing APL, to think they will still need like 4weeks to share APL
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2022
CrateofBeer:
Ọmọ watin dey happen here na? This people don embark on another 3months off nii?

This is surprising o, one would think by now they would have publish list and date to start sharing APL, to think they will still need like 4weeks to share APL

With the look of things, e be like say nah after election anything go sup o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2022
CrateofBeer:

Omo I tire,but I think it's not up to 3 weeks we finished the screening, besides come to think of it,will 3 weeks be enough to screen and verify all the documents (result and the rest),plus who knows the criteria they are using for the screening

Everything tire me I swear

What about medicals?? Hepatitis B Nd C ,HIV test

All those were not ticked in the form,hence we don't know our fate in that,or those that were not allowed to participate in the physical fitness were called as a result of medical or the above mentioned sickness??

No body knows, every where just quiet,no news no rumors

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2022
Karfcruiz:

With the look of things, e be like say nah after election anything go sup o
Toh be like we go comot mind o.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2022
jasperbright:

Omo I tire,but I think it's not up to 3 weeks we finished the screening, besides come to think of it,will 3 weeks be enough to screen and verify all the documents (result and the rest),plus who knows the criteria they are using for the screening

Everything tire me I swear

What about medicals?? Hepatitis B Nd C ,HIV test

All those were not ticked in the form,hence we don't know our fate in that,or those that were not allowed to participate in the physical fitness were called as a result of medical or the above mentioned sickness??

No body knows, every where just quiet,no news no rumors

Ọmọ if they will verify certificate first from all schools then we should be expecting the list next year then.

To collate the names after screening no supposed hard na.

This list is affecting a lot of our plannings.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2022
CrateofBeer:

Ọmọ if they will verify certificate first from all schools then we should be expecting the list next year then.

To collate the names after screening no supposed hard na.

This list is affecting a lot of our plannings.

Ok,what about medicals those people they called and refused them to run,who knows why pls no body has given a straight answer to this,was it as a result of HIV or hepatitis or another thing

We need information I swear
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2022
jasperbright:

Ok,what about medicals those people they called and refused them to run,who knows why pls no body has given a straight answer to this,was it as a result of HIV or hepatitis or another thing

No one knows which of the reasons except those people they called into tye clinic on race day but one thing I'm so sure is that, it's for medical reasons and also pregnancy is one of the reasons for some ladies
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 10:27am On Nov 03, 2022
jasperbright:

No one will share medical result with you, that's breach of professional ethics of the doctor's...we pray for Gods mercy and make den fasten the release of the list
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by OmotolaAbi121(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Itzlinda(f): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
CrateofBeer:

No one knows which of the reasons except those people they called into tye clinic on race day but one thing I'm so sure is that, it's for medical reasons and also pregnancy is one of the reasons for some ladies

The list would be out earliest second week of December. They need this time frame to sort out the data of 2000 candidate. Even cbt exams
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Itzlinda:

The list would be out earliest second week of December. They need this time frame to sort out the data of 2000 candidate. Even cbt exams

What does CBT exam have to do with screening??

And what are they sorting out pls
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Itzlinda:

Which CBT are you talking about?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Itzlinda(f): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
CrateofBeer:

Which CBT are you talking about?

I didn't finish typing. I mean even cbt that suppose to take them not more than a week ideally, took them almost two months.

But here, they need to respect quota, prioritise between candidates that passed all the test, check for medicals, etc. Look for approval, have board meeting and all that.

It is not easy and might take a while. But if they are actively working on it, they might be done in two months.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 6:46am On Nov 04, 2022
Itzlinda:

I didn't finish typing. I mean even cbt that suppose to take them not more than a week ideally, took them almost two months.

But here, they need to respect quota, prioritise between candidates that passed all the test, check for medicals, etc. Look for approval, have board meeting and all that.

It is not easy and might take a while. But if they are actively working on it, they might be done in two months.

When I wrote my CBT,it took them just 2 weeks for it to be out
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Itzlinda(f): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
jasperbright:

When I wrote my CBT,it took them just 2 weeks for it to be out

Well mine took two months. We just need to be patient.

May we be among the chosen ones
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Takasufe: 6:12am On Nov 07, 2022
Make we keep the thread active now, Lol
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by amobra: 7:00am On Nov 07, 2022
Information reaching me says thr wld b another recruitment in December…So therefore,The list should b out this month
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 7:08am On Nov 07, 2022
amobra:
Information reaching me says thr wld b another recruitment in December…So therefore,The list should b out this month

When? is the issue.
We have agree training is no longer possible this year but if list is not out by now and they'll need 4weeks to share APL.

Mk una share update oOoOO
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 7:13am On Nov 07, 2022
amobra:

Fresh recruitment or continuation in December? And when in November will supplementary list be released? Please give us full update
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2022
amobra:

Fresh recruitment?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by amobra: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
Karfcruiz:

Fresh recruitment or continuation in December? And when in November will supplementary list be released? Please give us full update

Recruitment for local govt not filled yet i guess…All 774 local govt must fill the slots given to them
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
amobra:

Recruitment for local govt not filled yet i guess…All 774 local govt must fill the slots given to them
oh okay, so when in November should we expect the list?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
amobra:

Abeg jare,they should calm down,what do they mean local government slot not yet complete after two recruitments,last set they recruited about 1500,so this year they want to tell us that they didn't recruit up to 1500 to complete the whole 3200 slot as proposed??

Well,I don't believe let's just wait and see

because this is called supplementary list,they can't do another supplementary as against the former supplementary list na

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
jasperbright:

Abeg jare,they should calm down,what do they mean local government slot not yet complete after two recruitments,last set they recruited about 1500,so this year they want to tell us that they didn't recruit up to 1500 to complete the whole 3200 slot as proposed??

Well,I don't believe let's just wait and see

because this is called supplementary list,they can't do another supplementary as against the former supplementary list na

Honestly, how will they say they couldn't complete the quota for the second time again ? Which yeye integrity them they do self? They want to use 4 years to recruit just 3200 personnel. It's will only show they're not capable to handle recruitment. Because they want to claim integrity they'll use a whole 4 years to recruit just 3200, even army do recruitment yearly and train them yearly.

Abeg make they release this list and stop this incomplete quota.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abdulqareem: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
CrateofBeer:

Honestly, how will they say they couldn't complete the quota for the second time again ? Which yeye integrity them they do self? They want to use 4 years to recruit just 3200 personnel. It's will only show they're not capable to handle recruitment. Because they want to claim integrity they'll use a whole 4 years to recruit just 3200, even army do recruitment yearly and train them yearly.

MAYBE DEM WANT USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SLOT IN THERE OWN PEOPLE. INTEGRITY MY FOOT

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by paragon10(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
Abdulqareem:
MAYBE DEM WANT USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SLOT IN THERE OWN PEOPLE. INTEGRITY MY FOOT
Integrity is dead in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
CrateofBeer:

It might just be rumor,let's just wait and see because I don't believe what that guy said at all

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.