Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1438077 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Itzlinda(f): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2023
kinggenesis:

No sir, instead we were reducing in number.

Why were you reducing in number?

Is there another medical test when we get to camp?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Funlag:
if ur service number is ahead of ur level mates..u will be the head when assigning duties amongst ur level mates

Thank you
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kinggenesis(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
CrateofBeer:

Thank you for your response.
Does service number have any meaning? Like why do they use performance to issue it?

I believe Funlag has answered your question.

jasperbright:

Boss I hail sir,pls I will like to know the numbers of course done in camp,to enable prepare or have hints about it

And when coming for camp,what should one come with as regards to the daily activity and how much should be enough to hold as pocket money.

pls,I will appreciate it if u can be detailed

They were 5 courses but were further broken down to about 33 sub courses. You don't have to be worried, the exam questions will be from discussions in class, just pay attention and you're good to go. cool

Things to carry when going to camp will be communicated by the national PRO. Aside that, you can go with your sport wears, toiletries and provisions (e get why). wink

As for pocket money, just have plenty of it because you won't be paid untill after your training. undecided

Itzlinda:

Why were you reducing in number?

Is there another medical test when we get to camp?

Some were disqualified while there was no information on why others left the camp.

Be informed that there might be another drug test, pregnancy test and document verification while in camp.

I wish you guys the best.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
kinggenesis:

They were 5 courses but were further broken down to about 33 sub courses. You don't have to be worried, the exam questions will be from discussions in class, just pay attention and you're good to go. cool

Things to carry when going to camp will be communicated by the national PRO. Aside that, you can go with your sport wears, toiletries and provisions (e get why). wink

As for pocket money, just have plenty of it because you won't be paid untill after your training. undecided

Some were disqualified while there was no information on why others left the camp.

Be informed that there might be another drug test, pregnancy test and document verification while in camp.

Thanks boss

But what do u mean by sport wears,is it tracksuit you are referring to?

How many is convenient to come with
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BoboC: 1:39am On Jan 27, 2023
kinggenesis:

Sir, what can lead to disqualification in camp?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AbcAbcd: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2023
Please is there Mami Market in camp?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Takasufe: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2023
Abeg is there allowance, I mean stipend during the training...

And also, after the training, are we going to be paid full salary for the period we are in training or we are not entitled to it...

I will be so grateful for responses on this
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BoboC: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
kinggenesis:

Does your performance in camp determine where you will be posted?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Udoboy28: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ahmed4002:
Congratulations to the lastest officer's in Town.

Wishing you all the very best in Life.

Well done guys.

Great Parade... They don mould una Wella.

Please @Ahmed4002 I'd love to chat you up on Whatsapp? Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Moh242: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Very childish and unnecessary questions. Stop the intimidation coz sum people are stil mourning for nt making it to the final list.Anyway,dats there destiny and faith. Imagine someone asking"What is sport wear?" and sum1 asking the amount to be taken to camp. Ask reasonable and responsible questions guys.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh242:
Very childish and unnecessary questions. Stop the intimidation coz sum people are stil mourning for nt making it to the final list.Anyway,dats there destiny and faith. Imagine someone asking"What is sport wear?" and sum1 asking the amount to be taken to camp. Ask reasonable and responsible questions guys.

Intimidation? Nawa o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Moh242: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yes. U can assign any meaning that suit u to it.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Wuminity(f): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
I don't think there's anything bad in asking questions,,,,,,

And to the ones who did not make it, life goes on.

If this does not work, another will.

Everyone can't get in.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh242:

Is this over sabi that is worrying you

What do u understand by sportwear from school days? Is it not that customise cloths issued by the school ? For him to say sport wear is enough to get someone confused,that was why I asked if he's referring to tracksuit or sweatpants ,note both are used for sport

I don't know why over sabi people like u alwys feel other people comment are unreasonable

What is bad if someone ask the amount that would be enough,do u want to go with cash that is not enough?

With all due respect sir,shut the Bleep up and go and sit down one side,try dey get sense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
CrateofBeer:

Intimidation? Nawa o

Just leave the guy,he dey find attention

He must tell us the reasonable questions we ought to ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Moh242: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
I wil say that a thousand times. Your question sounds very childish and unreasonable. U can go to hell and burn to ashes if u are hurt. I wil reveal my identity to u if so wish so that u can beat the hell out of me at the training school. very lousy and irresponsible. Wallahi be careful and watch ur tongue otherwise u wil regret it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kinggenesis(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
jasperbright:

Thanks boss

But what do u mean by sport wears,is it tracksuit you are referring to?

How many is convenient to come with
Tracksuit/Jersey, canvas/boot, shinguard etc are all examples of sport wears.

As for the number that will be convenient, 1 is enough unless you're a female that won't want to repeat cloth. wink

BoboC:

Does your performance in camp determine where you will be posted?

No sir

BoboC:

Sir, what can lead to disqualification in camp?

Pregnancy and document falsification

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh242:
I wil say that a thousand times. Your question sounds very childish and unreasonable. U can go to hell and burn to ashes if u are hurt. I wil reveal my identity to u if so wish so that u can beat the hell out of me at the training school. very lousy and irresponsible. Wallahi be careful and watch ur tongue otherwise u wil regret it.

U can do nothing ,u are just a plain nonentity,the person that answered me isn't having two heads,so go Bleep ur self,bloody nitwit

If not that he took his time to explain that sportwear is trackauit,would you have known ??

Idiots like u will just stay behind the keyboard and be forming smart,check it very well u might just be an idiot with no sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrateofBeer: 3:15am On Jan 28, 2023
Moh242:

Now it's obvious you have another agenda
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by MarshRiley(m): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2023
You guys need to stop with all this insults please. We’re supposed to be adults and we’re here for a purpose.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Wuminity(f): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2023
Orisirisi.... grin grin grin

Even at this age.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AbcAbcd: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2023

[/quote]

Thank you for your response... please is there Mami Market in camp?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Moh242: 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
U should be ashamed of urself for calling someone an idiot. I'm pretty sure that if i typed the word "IDIOT" into Google, ur picture would pop up. A so-called graduate that doesn't know wat a "sportwear" is and asking hw much to be taken to camp. Too childish,silly,lousy, irresponsible,and unreasonable to be attended to. You're a disgrace to ur ALUMNI. U wil live to regret calling me an idiot. Your years in service will never be beneficial to u and ur generation. Thats the hidden secret abt u u failed to see. Mtsewwww!!! @jasperbright.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kinggenesis(m): 5:51am On Jan 29, 2023
AbcAbcd:

Thank you for your response... please is there Mami Market in camp?

Of course, there is mammy market.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 8:21am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh242:
U should be ashamed of urself for calling someone an idiot. I'm pretty sure that if i typed the word "IDIOT" into Google, ur picture would pop up. A so-called graduate that doesn't know wat a "sportwear" is and asking hw much to be taken to camp. Too childish,silly,lousy, irresponsible,and unreasonable to be attended to. You're a disgrace to ur ALUMNI. U wil live to regret calling me an idiot. Your years in service will never be beneficial to u and ur generation. Thats the hidden secret abt u u failed to see. Mtsewwww!!! @jasperbright.

Hahahah,u are just pained its glaring u are envious from ur speech,THANK GOD SAY MAN NO BE GOD

I still put it to you,u are an idiot, a big one at that so its a problem for me to ask questions when I seem not to get something clear??

U stupidity cannot be measured ,u are a bitter person claiming he knows all but empty upstairs,bastard bad belle

Over sabi sabi and bitterness will kill you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thestreets(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2023
jasperbright:

Hahahah,u are just pained its glaring u are envious from ur speech,THANK GOD SAY MAN NO BE GOD

I still put it to you,u are an idiot, a big one at that so its a problem for me to ask questions when I seem not to get something clear??

U stupidity cannot be measured ,u are a bitter person claiming he knows all but empty upstairs,bastard bad belle

Over sabi sabi and bitterness will kill you

make 2 of una forget this thing na, Life too sweet like this to dey beef. una fit go become friends 4 camp self. make una thank God say una get. me tried twice even follow take the 2019 exam yet nothin show.

Make una just dey thank God dey rejoice. no need for fighting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Moh242: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2023
Something better will definitely come ur way. Thanks for the advice. @thestreets.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jasperbright: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2023
thestreets:

make 2 of una forget this thing na, Life too sweet like this to dey beef. una fit go become friends 4 camp self. make una thank God say una get. me tried twice even follow take the 2019 exam yet nothin show.

Make una just dey thank God dey rejoice. no need for fighting.

Sorry boss

But I and that thing can never be friends,he's just too bitter,check all his previous chat,it ranges from one curse to another

Bitter human being
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thestreets(m): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
jasperbright:

Sorry boss

But I and that thing can never be friends,he's just too bitter,check all his previous chat,it ranges from one curse to another

Bitter human being

Please you are a guy so just make peace OKAY. Let it go. And I am OKAY though just very happy for you guys.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thestreets(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
Moh242:
Something better will definitely come ur way. Thanks for the advice. @thestreets.

Sure. Thanks for the prayers. Peace and love over everything anything. I wish u guys the best.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Takasufe: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2023
Hey guys, when is the training date likely to be
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2023
Takasufe:
Hey guys, when is the training date likely to be

After election

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.