Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1433910 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sheggun1: 9:16am On May 22, 2019
Plz a number text me Naw and ask me to send my qualifications and some details.............. After calling the number, the caller said my custom application is still pending dat I should send my details... I want to ask maybe someone also received d message
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by loppy87: 9:29am On May 22, 2019
Let the discussion be here please. Besides I should contact you....

AiiJay22:
@Loppy87 please contact me via my email imoh_jonah@yahoo.com, want to discuss something very important with you. thank you
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BOJO123(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2019
Sheggun1:
Plz a number text me Naw and ask me to send my qualifications and some details.............. After calling the number, the caller said my custom application is still pending dat I should send my details... I want to ask maybe someone also received d message
scam
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lanreabbey(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2019
Sheggun1:
did the sender call himself Dr Patrick vcos he also texted me
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by OmoiyaAwax(m): 9:36am On May 22, 2019
Sheggun1:
I received the same text message as well, and immediately i called the dude, he said he's controller Patrick, that I should called him as soon as I send the text, I put a call to one of my boss and he said it's a scam work.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by OmoiyaAwax(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2019
lanreabbey:

Controller Patrick, that's what he told me.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:44am On May 22, 2019
I just noticed that all those who said they were contacted by the so called Patrick dropped their phone number on this thread at one point or the other. This is exactly what Ugo has been talking about. Desist from doing so to avoid being scammed.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kehnton(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2019
Dr Patrick na scam o. Don't give anyone your details
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by deejaydeji: 10:01am On May 22, 2019
don't drop your number here unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ped007(m): 10:10am On May 22, 2019
Are we expecting messages anytime soon?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AiiJay22: 10:43am On May 22, 2019
loppy87:
Let the discussion be here please. Besides I should contact you....

okay drop ur mail so i can contact u...it's personal... please
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jumoke941: 11:15am On May 22, 2019
Handsomebb:

I noticed some error in that that past questions. Some of the answers to the English are not correct.
I noticed that too, better u sit and solve yourself
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sheggun1: 11:38am On May 22, 2019
lanreabbey:

yes..... but when I use truecaller it show David typist
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by funkyjms: 1:48pm On May 22, 2019
Sheggun1:

From Comptroller Patrick to David Typist?
Issokay, the hustle is real!grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by merit1988(f): 2:12pm On May 22, 2019
funkyjms:

they will soon see Goliath Editor grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ecstasy9(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2019
funkyjms:

FRAUDSTERS EVERYWHERE.... THIS COUNTRY NEED IRON HAND IN DEALING WITH FRAUDSTERS.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lunacol(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2019
Sheggun1:
shocked confirm scammer
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by omokiri5(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2019
You guys should not be surprised. Dr. Patrick is on this thread and probably contemplating another format. It's not about you dropping your number here or not, it's how desperate you are! My contact information is littered all over Nairaland, if you like message me till next year you're OYO.

Just a week after getting my NYSC discharge certificate, a number sent me a text asking if I would like to work at NNPC cos there's an opening that he would like to slot my name in. He claimed he's doing me that favor cos we served together. As a guy that will no longer be receiving the 19,800 allawee, that sms was enticing but I simply replied him asking whether he had no family members or relatives who will like to work in NNPC? grin It was later I learnt that the guy is a scammer that collects ex-corps members phone numbers from the yearly photo album.

Small information from a faceless person here who claims to have an info from an insider and people will be like "how can I talk to you privately?" Just because he said his source told him something o? Such category of people are potential scam victims.

During the registration, some people I did medical certificate for actually asked if I had any sure connect. Just imagine that! If I had any ulterior motives, I would have played along and ripped them off their money. Just be yourself and stop being desperate cos what will be will be. And if it doesn't, life fvcking goes on!

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pinkvirus: 7:31pm On May 22, 2019
omokiri5:
You guys should not be surprised. Dr. Patrick is on this thread and probably contemplating another format. It's not about you dropping your number here or not, it's how desperate you are! My contact information is littered all over Nairaland, if you like message me till next year you're OYO.

Just a week after getting my NYSC discharge certificate, a number sent me a text asking if I would like to work at NNPC cos there's an opening that he would like to slot my name in. He claimed he's doing me that favor cos we served together. As a guy that will no longer be receiving the 19,800 allawee, that sms was enticing but I simply replied him asking whether he had no family members or relatives who will like to work in NNPC? grin It was later I learnt that the guy is a scammer that collects ex-corps members phone numbers from the yearly photo album.

Small information from a faceless person here who claims to have an info from an insider and people will be like "how can I talk to you privately?" Just because he said his source told him something o? Such category of people are potential scam victims.

During the registration, some people I did medical certificate for actually asked if I had any sure connect. Just imagine that! If I had any ulterior motives, I would have played along and ripped them off their money. Just be yourself and stop being desperate cos what will be will be. And if it doesn't, life fvcking goes on!

I received such after nysc and I told him since he has my details DAT he should continue to help me till I revieve my first salary and he disappeared.

if dey will have ear.let dem hear.

Nti na any ihe adiro ara ka okpu ata.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 22, 2019
When you guys are dropping your number up and down to be added in one stupid group You don't know that this is what will happen right.
Sheggun1:
Plz anuber text me Naw and ask me to send my qualifications and some details.............. After calling the number, the caller said my custom application is still pending dat I should send my details... I want to ask maybe someone also received d message

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Damfostopper(m): 7:59pm On May 22, 2019
omokiri5:

lol I received the same message... after I passed out on the 14th of March.... The idiot sent me the message the next day.... I was just laffing
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Seankhalifa: 9:33pm On May 22, 2019
Make dem shortlist this custom tin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by omokiri5(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2019
Damfostopper:
lol I received the same message... after I passed out on the 14th of March.... The idiot sent me the message the next day.... I was just laffing
lol those guys ain't giving up grin
Mine was October 2016
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by umarshehu58(m): 4:58am On May 23, 2019
pinkvirus:

I received such after nysc and I told him since he has my details DAT he should continue to help me till I revieve my first salary and he disappeared.

if dey will have ear.let dem hear.

Nti na any ihe adiro ara ka okpu ata.

I received that too. I think they use to have all the states Nysc album in order to scam innocent graduates. This country is fckng scary
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:37am On May 23, 2019
Sheggun1:

Stop dropping your phone numbers you'll not hear.

Don't join any WhatsApp group, you'll not hear

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ecclize: 10:39am On May 23, 2019
Handsomebb:

I noticed some error in that that past questions. Some of the answers to the English are not correct.
u are right and again the past question is for Nigeria immigration not custom
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Zeus1905(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2019
ecclize:

but it can also come in handy
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by omokiri5(m): 2:08pm On May 23, 2019
ecclize:

I pointed that out when I shared it here. I also mentioned that the real customs service past questions and answers is available on Naira book store @2,500 Naira. You can buy and share with us.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ecclize: 2:34pm On May 23, 2019
I will only consider that once name show
omokiri5:
I pointed that out when I shared it here. I also mentioned that the real customs service past questions and answers is available on Naira book store @2,500 Naira. You can buy and share with us.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tajudeen40(m): 3:37pm On May 23, 2019
Hope you guys have applied for fcsc,if you have not ensure to do it before it close .24/05)19 end date!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by preciousfuture: 5:39pm On May 23, 2019
Good evening guys, please I have questions to ask. Firstly, is it possible to present another means of identification apart from the one used for registration if shortlisted?
Secondly, is the means of identification for the purpose of writing the aptitude test if shortlisted.
May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by preciousfuture: 5:57pm On May 23, 2019
Finally, will they still request for submitted medical fitness if shortlisted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.